+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Avoid advice from Reddit's TEFL sock puppet recruiters...

[SIZE=4][B]Avoid this TEFL recruiter who is also a moderator at the r/TEFL sub on Reddit. If you follow his dumb-ass advice you will get yourself arrested and deported within a year. He will pocket the $2,000 he made from you and then joke about how stupid you were to believe him! If you like reddit check out http://reddit.com/TEFLScams or http://reddit.com/r/chinascamcentral. Btw... this guy used to work with Rebecca until he started his own agency according to Rita Tao, but for all I know Rita could be lying to divert attention away from Rosie Tang and Foreign HR.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 500
Size:  236.7 KB

Re: Avoid advice from Reddit's TEFL sock puppet recruiters...

Quote Originally Posted by Antibiotic View Post
    [SIZE=4][B]Avoid this TEFL recruiter who is also a moderator at the r/TEFL sub on Reddit. If you follow his dumb-ass advice you will get yourself arrested and deported within a year. He will pocket the $2,000 he made from you and then joke about how stupid you were to believe him! If you like reddit check out http://reddit.com/TEFLScams or http://reddit.com/r/chinascamcentral. Btw... this guy used to work with Rebecca until he started his own agency according to Rita Tao, but for all I know Rita could be lying to divert attention away from Rosie Tang and Foreign HR.
    Attachment 18991[/QUOTE]

Does anyone out there know the real legal name of this fellow and the one below and where they work and under what company name or alias? If so, please post it or PM me in confidence if you don't want to get involved. Both of these people have been shilling for a variety of black-listed schools and recruiters in China and almost half of their customers have been already arrested and deported. Thank You.

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  180.0 KB

Re: China's Fake TEFL Foreign Teachers Identified Here...

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Hi Dave,

That school does not appear on any white or blacklist so I am assuming they are new, or at least the name is new. I suggest you read this and you will know in 15 minutes if this school can be trusted. http://opnlttr.com/letter/china-esl-...9-scam-artists. I the future you will get quicker and more friendly responses if you visit http://reddit.com/r/ChinaTEFL.

Good luck to you!
    Thanks, Meteor. The school tells me they've been around for 7 years, so I am not sure why is it that I can't find anything on them online...

Have a nice day , man!

Who bought the USB and will the contents be published here?

UPDATE: I was still not able to find out who bought the USB, but according to Reddit, more than half the teachers of Best Learning's 8 different locations are full of fake teachers with fake documents bought from Rosie Tang. See http://reddit.com/r/chinascamcentral

It's sad what people will stoop to :-(

7. 03-10-2018, 08:32 PM

8. 03-10-2018, 08:34 PM

Ron Alexander of the UK is yet another fake teacher in China

Ron Alexander of the U.K. is another fake English teacher working in China with a fake diploma and TEFL certificate. He was last working for Webb, but that was 6 months ago. He may now be teaching someplace else by now. Here is his passport and photo:
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Hey BAG, your passport pics shows that that passport expired 3 months ago. Do you perchance have a current passport photo?

Oh, and your passport pic actually appears to be from this story from over 3 years ago;
    https://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n01/andrew...of-ronald-pinn

Quote Originally Posted by deedee1763 View Post
    Oh, and your passport pic actually appears to be from this story from over 3 years ago;
    https://www.lrb.co.uk/v37/n01/andrew...of-ronald-pinn
    Good find.

Here is some more on 'Ronald Alexander Pinn', sadly he passed away back in 1984 at the age of 20.

thetimes.co.uk/article/so-easy-to-create-my-online-ghost;
    So easy to create my online ghost
    January 4 2015, 12:01am, The Sunday Times

ANDREW O’HAGAN, the author who ghost-wrote the autobiography of Julian Assange, fugitive founder of Wikileaks, has now gone a step further by resurrecting a dead man and giving him an online identity.

The writer admits copying a trick used by fraudsters: he stole a name from a gravestone and built a back story as if the dead man were still alive.

For months Ronald Pinn has fooled people with his Facebook and Twitter accounts. He had a fake passport and driving licence, a credit card, an account with a gambling firm and bitcoins, which he used to have heroin delivered to his London “home” — an empty flat.
    smh.com.au/entertainment/books/andrew-ohagan-muses-on-who-owns-the-rights-to-his-life;
    Any work of non-fiction lifts fragments from life and rearranges them. O'Hagan took this to extremes in another piece, The Lives of Ronald Pinn, published in the London Review of Books last year.

For that essay, he took a name from a gravestone – Ronald Alexander Pinn, who died aged 20 in 1984 after a heroin overdose. O'Hagan crafted a new identity for the dead man, creating a social media profile, purchasing a fake passport and even buying heroin online in Pinn's name.

The idea came from London's Metropolitan Police Service, where undercover officers took the names of dead children to create plausible aliases. "It goes to the heart of … a sort of ethical conundrum today," O'Hagan says. "Do we own the story of our lives?"
    Also see;
    martinhallfacilitation.org/2015/04/09/facebookfakebook/
    books.google.com/books?id=s/Ronald+Alexander+Pinn
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Not the first time this has been posted in this thread either.
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowAllTheLaowai View Post
    FAKE TEACHER NO. 6

Name:  Ron Alexander.jpg
Views: 1463
Size:  118.2 KB

NAME: Ron Pinn aka RON ALEXANDER
    CITIZENSHIP: UK
    PASSPORT NO: 706410082
    DIPLOMA: FAKE
    TEFL CERTIFUCATE: FAKE
    POLICE CERTIFICATE: UNKNOWN VALIDITY
    LAST EMPLOYED WITH: ENGLISH FIRST
    TELEPHONE: 15901106928
    ARRESTED ON MAY 9, 2015
    Last edited by nomaxim; 03-11-2018 at 07:20 PM.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Assuming the identity of a deceased person might work well in China especially if that person has a university degree and some professional background when they passed away. I wonder if these are the ideas being sold by Brett Van Zeller since many people said "the people really exist". Hmmm. Whatever. Lets hope this reincarnated Ron Alexander knows his ABCs and is not a pedophile.

I work for Rebecca Tang 3 year and she owe to me 60,000 yuan in bonus commission money she don't to pay. So to get my money I start to report all 3,182 fake Laowai teacher she bring to China on L,M,F, visa against China law and to sell fake diploma and tefl certificate to the public security bureau for the reward until she pay me and close her illegal business. I will identify one laowai every week until she confess and stop to cheat every foreigner who make contact to her. These laowai and Rebecca Tang who now claim to be Rosie Tang are both criminals in China. I will also say to all your real name and name of police captain you be ing Rebecca if you do not pay me all the money you owe and return what you steal from my apartment. Yes, my son saw you take it! Wo bu shi sha zi! I will also to send all in USB to wang qi shan! You no need to wonder what happen to your silver usb - I have it "Rosie". I also tell to all about Nikki and crimes he make in Serbia and how you wash money too.

FAKE TEACHER NO 1.

Name:  Jethro.jpg
Views: 2617
Size:  54.7 KB

Name: Jethro Chad Marx
    Passport No: A04193566

Xiangyu Liangjiang AD
    Chongqing Yubei
    Jethro Tel: 13594112050
    Work For: BKL Global Education
    to openly accuse me like this when i have never known a rebecca tang, or asked for documents forged in my name yet here i am stuck in CQ awaiting prosecution for over 8 months now, unable to work. unable to leave and not provided with any financial aid from the government.

i see how quickly you all jump to attack me, but do you really think someone would willingly and knowingly forge documents (after i saw them in the police station, the quality was pathetic)

China was never my first choice, but the company made a good offer, so i took it because as a WHITE SOUTH AFRICAN there is no job opportunities for us, and thats why we are all leaving our homes, in hopes of making money to send home.

but since my arrival 2 years ago, i have been unable to send back anything, between my old company cheating me out of my year end bonus, and making me pay for my own visa flights and the company closing down leaving us stranded.

i would appreciate if the poster would come forward, and together we can go to the police so i may clear my name

yes i may not have a degree, but i am educated, fluent in many languages and a master TEFL holder. so i didnt shrug all responsiblity when it comes to teaching, and i happily invite anyone to come observe my classes sometime.

peace.

It's kind of obvious you're a chinese PSB officer or a collaborator Overseas born Chinese 猪国人。 despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasy View Post
    It's kind of obvious you're a chinese PSB officer or a collaborator Overseas born Chinese 猪国人。 despicable.
    me? no... im Jethro Marx. and i can give proof too

I fo
    I forget to say Jethro use fake diploma and fake TEFL certificate. Before coming to China he teach nothing in his life.
    this is untrue. i have a real TEFL ;)

I want to report a fake teacher working in daqing east to the PSB kindly assist on how to go about it pleaseName:  mary.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  56.9 KB

NAME: MARY WANJIRU NDERI
    CITIZENSHIP: KENYA
    PASSPORT NO: BK025417
    DIPLOMA: FAKE
    TEFL CERTIFICATE: FAKE
    POLICE CERTIFICATE: UNKNOWN VALIDITY
    LAST EMPLOYED WITH: UNKOWN
    CITY:HEILONGJIANG PROVINCE, DAQING EAST
    TELEPHONE: UNKOWN
    Last edited by Sammie Kenya; 12-20-2018 at 07:38 AM.