+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

China's Fake TEFL Foreign Teachers Identified Here...

I work for Rebecca Tang 3 year and she owe to me 60,000 yuan in bonus commission money she don't to pay. So to get my money I start to report all 3,182 fake Laowai teacher she bring to China on L,M,F, visa against China law and to sell fake diploma and tefl certificate to the public security bureau for the reward until she pay me and close her illegal business. I will identify one laowai every week until she confess and stop to cheat every foreigner who make contact to her. These laowai and Rebecca Tang who now claim to be Rosie Tang are both criminals in China. I will also say to all your real name and name of police captain you be ing Rebecca if you do not pay me all the money you owe and return what you steal from my apartment. Yes, my son saw you take it! Wo bu shi sha zi! I will also to send all in USB to wang qi shan! You no need to wonder what happen to your silver usb - I have it "Rosie". I also tell to all about Nikki and crimes he make in Serbia and how you wash money too.

FAKE TEACHER NO 1.

Name:  Jethro.jpg
Views: 2617
Size:  54.7 KB

Name: Jethro Chad Marx
    Passport No: A04193566

Xiangyu Liangjiang AD
    Chongqing Yubei
    Jethro Tel: 13594112050
    Work For: BKL Global Education
    Last edited by IKnowAllTheLaowai; 05-27-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Re: China's Fake TEFL Foreign Teachers Identified Here...

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowAllTheLaowai View Post

Xiangyu Liangjiang AD
    Chongqing Yubei
    Your phone number is invalid.
    +1(359)411-2050 is not a valid US number.
    There is no (359) area code in the US.
    http://www.bennetyee.org/ucsd-pages/area.html

The Passport number you provided does not appear to be legit.
    https://e-verify.uscis.gov/esp/help/...ortcardnbr.htm
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

It is a Chinese mobile telephone number. Try 86+ the number. He answers the phone. He is now aware of the situation which I personally think is despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Snoop View Post
    It is a Chinese mobile telephone number. Try 86+ the number. He answers the phone. He is now aware of the situation which I personally think is despicable.
    LOL! You really think the recruiters even care about whether their "teachers" can spell? For those pf you who don't understand the reasons behind the OP'sdemands, this will bring you up to speed. http://opnlttr.com/letter/china-fore...m-artist-rosie. This was her boss "Rebecca Tang"

Name:  Rosie Tang.jpg
Views: 2384
Size:  27.3 KB

It also looks like this Chinese slimeball was turning her own clients in for reward money http://www.realscam.com/f16/fake-tef...deported-4820/

/
    Last edited by Sherlock_Holmes; 05-28-2017 at 08:43 PM.
    Deduction my ass... I need proof!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Snoop View Post
    What is despicable, being a model?
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

I work for Rebecca Tang 3 year and she owe to me 60,000 yuan in bonus commission money she don't to pay. So to get my money I start to report all 3,182 fake Laowai teacher she bring to China on L,M,F, visa against China law and to sell fake diploma and tefl certificate to the public security bureau for the reward until she pay me and close her illegal business. I will identify one laowai every week until she confess and stop to cheat every foreigner who make contact to her. These laowai and Rebecca Tang who now claim to be Rosie Tang are both criminals in China. I will also say to all your real name and name of police captain you be ing Rebecca if you do not pay me all the money you owe and return what you steal from my apartment. Yes, my son saw you take it! Wo bu shi sha zi! I will also to send all in USB to wang qi shan! You no need to wonder what happen to your silver usb - I have it "Rosie". I also tell to all about Nikki and crimes he make in Serbia and how you wash money too.

FAKE TEACHER NO 1.

Xiangyu Liangjiang AD
    Chongqing Yubei
    I fo
    I forget to say Jethro use fake diploma and fake TEFL certificate. Before coming to China he teach nothing in his life.
    Last edited by IKnowAllTheLaowai; 05-29-2017 at 06:07 PM.

FAKE TEACHER NO. 2
    Name:  Marsha.jpg
Views: 2391
Size:  29.8 KB

NAME: Marsha Bosworth, Marsha Boswell
    PASSPORT: USA 043912137
    HOMETOWN: Philadelphia
    DIPLOMA: Fake
    TEFL CERTIFICATE: Fake
    POLICE CERTIFICATE: Fake
    CONVICTIONS: Shoplifting, DUI, Solicitation
    LAST KNOWN EMPLOYER: Cambridge English
    PROFESSION IN U.S.: Entertainer, Hostess, Dancer
    TELEPHONE NO: 1770825663

Note: Rebecca turned Marsha into the PSB back in February after she know her BF had make dated Marsha two time. Rebbeca collect reward for Marsha. Before I quit Rebecca report at least 150 teacher to psb friend wang wei to collect reward money.
    Last edited by IKnowAllTheLaowai; 05-29-2017 at 06:13 PM.

FAKE TEACHER NO 1.

Xiangyu Liangjiang AD
    Chongqing Yubei
    Dear Ms, IKnowAllTheLaowai,

Greetings from Galaxia12,

I come in peace to you with good news. On my planet silver USB flash drives are highly prized and coveted as a status symbol. In other words, what you have is valuable to my people and I am prepared to buy your USB for the money Rebecca owes to you. Please read the PM (Personal Message) I sent you or send me your contact information to my email at MaFan{at}email.com and I will arrange to meet you in Beijing or Shanghai with what you Earthlings call "cash" within the next three days. Whether you continue to post your information or not is not my business, but your Silver USB is in great demand on my planet. As a bonus, I will include what you humans call a "free lunch" and a complimentary goodwill foot massage. I await your communication today.

I reply to you MaFan. Please to read your email.

FAKE TEACHER NO. 3

Name:  Magnusson2.jpg
Views: 2323
Size:  10.8 KB

NAME: Patrik Fallqvist Magnusson

松原市外国语学校 A2 2213022

His passport number is: 82113775 (find attached photo)
    DIPLOMA IS FAKE!....
    您提供的Patrik Fallqvist Magnusson有一个工作许可工作
    松原市外国语学校A2 2213022

他的护照号码是:82113775(找附照片)
    他的本科学历是一个(假的Photoshop学士学位),他是不是合格。他2年以上工作经验, 也是假的。
    他的雇主送他在其他学校工作。这是非法的。

Name:  Magnusson.jpg
Views: 2449
Size:  138.0 KB
    Last edited by IKnowAllTheLaowai; 05-30-2017 at 08:53 PM.

A message for Maggie,

We agree with you that Rebecca/Rosie Tang needs to be stopped and locked away, but your way of outing the teachers here is not the way. If you really want to help stop Rebecca/Rosie publish her real name and a scan of her driver's license, passport, or national ID card and let lawyers and procuriate handle the matter. Your way will just taint the reputation of all the foreign teachers in China, most of whom are real qualified teachers. Or at the very least expose all of Rebecca's network and send us copies of her past and present email accounts. We have two excellent hackers available to us that would be able to expose her without dragging all these teachers through the mud. Maybe they are not all innocent foreigners but most of them are at least trying to do a good job and trying to get a second chance in life here in China. Of course, you are welcome to expose the pedophiles, drunks, and druggies, but can you give the others a break and let's work together to shut Rebecca/Rosie down for good. Please think about this. We will help you get the money Rebecca owes you but leave the foreign teachers out of your revenge plan okay? We can both get what we want without getting a bunch of naive and gullible wai guo ren locked away Maggie. Contact me (Jason) and dinner will be on me. There is a better way that I will explain to you if we can meet for an hour. Xie xie peng you.
    If in doubt about any China company or entity, make this your first stop http://reddit.com/r/chinascamcentral

Your information is just over three years old.
    Besides, you appear to have the wrong picture.

That's from his Google+ page. You'll find him on FaceBook, YouTube, even has a Photobucket account. It's not like he's hiding. He appears to still be in China as well.

I will identify one laowai every week until she confess and stop to cheat every foreigner who make contact to her.
    Yet, you have posted three in only three days. Even at that rate it will take you almost nine years to post all 3,182.
    Last edited by nomaxim; 05-30-2017 at 04:34 PM.

I use picture Magnusson he give with resume. All files I have on USB are most what teacher applicant provide. Many give fake picture or name if they have police problem and want to hide. For example, Marsha use two names because she also have police problem in China and must become new teacher at new school. But what you say are right about take too long so I will make things more fast. I will do one faek teacher every day. I also will sell contents of the UISB to anyone who pay me cash in case Rebecca do not to pay me this week.

FAKE TEACHER NO. 4

Name:  Ralph2.jpg
Views: 1311
Size:  5.6 KB

NAME: RALPH DELGADO
    CITIZENSHIP: USA
    PASSPORT NO: D02874312
    DIPLOMA: FAKE
    TEFL CERTIFICATE: FAKE
    POLICE CERTIFICATE: NONE
    LAST EMPLOYED WITH: GOLDENTRAN EDUCATION
    TELEPHONE: 13616038811

FAKE TEACHER NO. 5

Name:  David.jpg
Views: 1245
Size:  3.5 KB

NAME: DAVID POLSON
    CITIZENSHIP: USA
    PASSPORT NO: P1207855
    POLICE CERTIFICATE: REAL
    LAST EMPLOYED WITH: Bossa Education
    TELEPHONE: 13503677896
    ARRESTED ON APRIL 3, 2017

14. 05-31-2017, 06:53 PM

There are over 1,000 fake China TEFL teachers listed right here at this link; https://chinascampatrol.wordpress.co...april-of-2017/. Also the OP is not too bright IMO. There are over 3,000 names on that USB and Rebecca only owes her 60,000 rmb or about $10,000. But according to this here, every name she gives to the PSB is worth a 15,000 rmb reward. So 3,000 multiplied by 15,000 rmb = 4,500,000 or about $750,000. https://eslwatch.info/en/eslwatch-fo...l?start=30#206

FAKE TEACHER NO. 6

Name:  Ron Alexander.jpg
Views: 1463
Size:  118.2 KB

NAME: Ron Pinn aka RON ALEXANDER
    CITIZENSHIP: UK
    PASSPORT NO: 706410082
    TEFL CERTIFUCATE: FAKE
    POLICE CERTIFICATE: UNKNOWN VALIDITY
    LAST EMPLOYED WITH: ENGLISH FIRST
    TELEPHONE: 15901106928
    ARRESTED ON MAY 9, 2015
    Last edited by IKnowAllTheLaowai; 05-31-2017 at 09:34 PM.

FAKE TEACHER NO. 7
    Name:  austin 5 (4).jpg
Views: 1229
Size:  5.8 KB
    NAME: AUSTIN HESS aka LEO HESS
    CITIZENSHIP: RUSSIA
    LAST EMPLOYED
    WITH:
    KIDS E-LEARNING (QINGDAO)
    TELEPHONE: 15192502119