+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: CHENEY to START SWINGING

As predicted...nothing.

The main rap on Cheney has been that he is successful...remember the endless "haliburton investigations"...you know , the ones that turned up NO wrongdoing? Remind you of anything?

There is nothing liberals hate more than success...unless it is A) something they can claim credit for(affirmative action) or B) their own.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    As predicted...nothing.

The main rap on Cheney has been that he is successful...remember the endless "haliburton investigations"...you know , the ones that turned up NO wrongdoing? Remind you of anything?

There is nothing liberals hate more than success...unless it is A) something they can claim credit for(affirmative action) or B) their own.
    Hell Pwrone. I just didn't bother to check the thread again. You say Bush didn't lie or say anything about going to war because of WMD's and yet I give you the post to link to his 2002 speech in Ohio where he said MORE THAN ONCE that we need to stop Saddam because of a build up of WMD's. Now, I do understand now that you lack the intelligence to add 2 and 2 and come up with 4, most folks aren't that stupid. My bad.

As far as your own lies go son, read ANY thread where you bash anything Liberal or Democrat and you will see over and over that you have no problems with twisting the truth (lieing in other words) to suit your own views. It hasn't been lost on anyone else on the forum, other than yourself.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Hell Pwrone. I just didn't bother to check the thread again. You say Bush didn't lie or say anything about going to war because of WMD's and yet I give you the post to link to his 2002 speech in Ohio where he said MORE THAN ONCE that we need to stop Saddam because of a build up of WMD's. Now, I do understand now that you lack the intelligence to add 2 and 2 and come up with 4, most folks aren't that stupid. My bad.

As far as your own lies go son, read ANY thread where you bash anything Liberal or Democrat and you will see over and over that you have no problems with twisting the truth (lieing in other words) to suit your own views. It hasn't been lost on anyone else on the forum, other than yourself.

Lady Mod

I guess you really don't understand what it means. I am starting to believe you. Do you know, for instance, that 'opinion' is not subject to a 'truth or lie' scenario. I don't accuse pizzo of lying, except when he does. It does not have anything to do with his opinion.

Lets try this. I am convinced , now, that you lack the intellectual nuance to comprehend it, but here goes. You(I believe it was you, it doesn't matter) took a pro-NAMBLA position for a while, until you were finally convinced that they were not what you thought they were. Were you A)lying or B) mistaken

If I have posted information that was not true, I WILL apologize and set the record straight. It was unintentional. Show it to me and we can get on with the healing. Don't accuse me of lying because you don't care for my opinion or the way that I present it.

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    I guess you really don't understand what it means. I am starting to believe you. Do you know, for instance, that 'opinion' is not subject to a 'truth or lie' scenario. I don't accuse pizzo of lying, except when he does. It does not have anything to do with his opinion.

Lets try this. I am convinced , now, that you lack the intellectual nuance to comprehend it, but here goes. You(I believe it was you, it doesn't matter) took a pro-NAMBLA position for a while, until you were finally convinced that they were not what you thought they were. Were you A)lying or B) mistaken

If I have posted information that was not true, I WILL apologize and set the record straight. It was unintentional. Show it to me and we can get on with the healing. Don't accuse me of lying because you don't care for my opinion or the way that I present it.
    That's easy. All one has to do is enter the phrase "Bush didn't lie" as a search argument here. The number of results that appear with your moniker attributed gives us the bare minimum amount of times you have posted lies.

Any examples? I am surprised that you are engaging. Surely you understand what 'opinion' is. Bored? It is not been proven by anyone that Bush has 'lied' about anything, has it? In fact, it has been DISPROVEN continuously. So, are you lying?

Regardless weather Bush lied or not, surely the incompetence of this administration to at least explore all options before entering into a well thought out plan of attack will never be disputed. As far as fiscally, the fact and I do state fact that I note, It took 225 years and 42 presidents to put the U.S. a trillion dollars in foriegn held debt and it took Bush 4 years to do it, is absolutley true. Kent Conrad (D) N. Dakota and leading Democrat on the budget committe argued this point two days ago on the senate floor. Charts to back this fact can be located at Kent Conrads web page. It truely amazes me that supposedly intelligent people can be fooled by such an incompetent administration. As to pwrone, I personally think Bush did a good job in Afghanistan getting rid of the Taliban, however he missed his oppurtunity for greatness in the region by not focusing our military might on killing Osama and his top followers and trainers. Then we would have had who attacked us on 9/11. Next he then could have garnered up more support to topple Saddam if he did not abide to more detailed inspections by the time we were done with Afghanistan. Now you have got the insurgency growing stronger in Iraq, and also these new freedom fighters gaining more support against U.S. troops in Afghanistan. This all leaves us now with a bigger problem then when we first got to the region. And to top it all off, Osama Bin Laden is still on the loose financing terror attacks around the world through a stronger and more capable of recruiting young Islamic fundamentalist Zarquwi. And yes Bush did lie about one major thing. Our troops will never be coming home. We are building 14 U.S. bases that are 10 square miles each, that means we are thier forever.