+ Reply to Thread

Michelle Obama Is Pink Perfection in $397 Top

Michelle Obama Is Pink Perfection in an Off-the-Shoulder, $397 Top While Touring
    Italy

So the headline read yesterday.

Here, take a gander...

Name:  MO.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  77.8 KB

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i REPEAT.....all the OUTFITS melania WORE for the SAUDIS are UGLY!!
    I wonder if our resident fashion expert approves of Michelle's outfit?

Better still, I wonder what the headline would have been if Melania had been spotted wearing whatever that thing is that's holding Michelle's tits in place?

Just Wise
    Could you imagine the media ridicule if Melania wore this horrible outfit?!
    What a ghetto look.
    Frank
    So, they are traveling around spending money & playing golf, what else is new. Did anyone tell him he is no longer President?
    Linda P.
    You can stop kissing their #$%$ now. They are out of the white house. Why don't you make is more obvious that you are in love with all things Obama and hate Trump, Huff Post. I think your reporters have been doing too much huffing. Give it a rest, move on!
    Unsupervised
    She looks like a drag-queen without makeup.
    Amy
    I'm not a fan of either president (the present or the former one) but let's be fair.. if Melania Trump was wearing this, the press would crucify her. That hideous thing is not worth 4.00, much less 400.00. Michelle Obama could have taken a poop on the White House lawn and the press would have thought it was the most charming and gracious thing they ever witnessed.
    LiveLife
    She needs to go back and get at least a refund of $350. I don't care which designer's name was on it, that top did not look like it should cost $397.

Re: Michelle Obama Is Pink Perfection in $397 Top

That blouse, pants and shoes look like she bought them at Target. Maybe she doesn't have anyone dressing her any longer. Poor taste and no fashion sense. Add that purse to the list too.

No thread about the terrorist bombing in Manchester?
    Get on it you guys, stick with the good stuff.

4. 05-24-2017, 03:19 PM

5. 05-24-2017, 03:21 PM

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    No thread about the terrorist bombing in Manchester?
    Get on it you guys, stick with the good stuff.
    dont you mean the BAD STUFF!? of course with god it's ALL GOOD!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

on another NOTE it seems the obama's have been on VIRTUAL VACATION since departing the spotlight of the RESIDENCY!? but who wouldn't do that if they could these days!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

on another NOTE it seems the obama's have been on VIRTUAL VACATION since departing the spotlight of the RESIDENCY!? but who wouldn't do that if they could these days!?
    I suppose if I had signed a book deal worth at least $60 million and the wife wants to blow $397 for a trashy top, then yeah, I guess I'd keep quiet and let her have some fun.

dont you mean the BAD STUFF!? of course with god it's ALL GOOD!?
    Good stuff as in, Political discussion that is current and relevant.
    What's more important to the world, a pink blouse Michelle Obama spent a lot of money on or a terrorist bombing, by Isis, that took a lot of lives and has left many with injuries that will have an affect on their entire lives? Happened in Manchester too, not over in a country that has terrorists attacks on a regular basis. It's significant and certainly worth discussing. Just surprised none of you started a discussion about this.
    Carry on.....

kinda run of the mill these days aint it!? suicide bomber/gunman at concert/club/sporting event/airport etc.....but here chek this out...

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...es-upside-down

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ion-manchester
    Last edited by lexx; 05-26-2017 at 11:47 AM.