+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Here you Terd Brain Dems, just for you!

I want you to take the time to watch this video.

No not the Bush Supporters, but the Bush Bashers.

I want you to see your leaders in action, BEFORE they changed their tune.

Please take a few moments to watch YOUR LEADERS spewing forth.

Just go to this link
    http://www.gop.com/Default.aspx

Then click on the RED "PLAY MY VIDEO".

You'll see Senator Hillary Clinton talking tough when it came time to confront Saddam, saying "I can support the President, I can support an action against Saddam Hussein because I think it's in the long-term interests of our national security ..." Or Howard Dean calling Iraq an "international outlaw." Or House minority leader Nancy Pelosi stating unequivocally, "Saddam Hussein certainly has chemical and biological weapons. There's no question about that."
    And so much more.

Even BOY WONDER John Edwards is there!

Re: Here you Terd Brain Dems, just for you!

2000+ US Soldiers dead....for what?

Ask your Leaders!!!

They were just as much a part of it as anyone.

They were all behind this, but now they change the song.

Do you know how many solders were killed in WWII?

FYI:

http://www.ddaymuseum.org/education/...n_numbers.html

World War II, also known as the Second World War, was a mid-20th-century conflict that engulfed much of the globe and is generally accepted as the largest and deadliest continuous war in human history. World War II resulted in the direct or indirect death of anywhere from 50 to 60 million people, over 3% of the world population at that time. It is estimated to have cost more money and resources than all other wars combined: about 1 trillion US dollars in 1945 (roughly 10.5 trillion in 2005), not including subsequent reconstruction [1].

Source:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWII

How about Vietnam?

Casualties:

Hostile deaths: 47,359
    Non-hostile deaths: 10,797
    Total: 58,156 (including men formerly classified as MIA and Mayaguez
    casualties).
    Highest state death rate: West Virginia--84.1. (The national average death
    rate for males in 1970 was 58.9 per 100,000).
    WIA: 303,704 - 153,329 required hospitalization, 150,375 who did not.
    Severely disabled: 75,000, 23,214 were classified 100% disabled. 5,283 lost
    limbs, 1,081 sustained multiple amputations.
    Amputation or crippling wounds to the lower extremities were 300% higher than
    in WWII and 70% higher than in Korea. Multiple amputations occurred at the
    rate of 18.4% compared to 5.7% in WWII.
    MIA: 2,338
    POW: 766, of whom 114 died in captivity.
    Draftees vs. volunteers:
    25% (648,500) of total forces in country were draftees. (66% of U.S. armed
    forces members were drafted during WWII)
    Draftees accounted for 30.4% (17,725) of combat deaths in Vietnam.
    Reservists KIA: 5,977
    National Guard: 6,140 served; 101 died.

http://25thaviation.org/id275.htm

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Ha..ha..ha..You should at least learn to spell turd before you call others "terd brains", you brain-dead Monkey cretin.

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by hdmarketing

You'll see Senator Hillary Clinton talking tough when it came time to confront Saddam, saying "I can support the President, I can support an action against Saddam Hussein because I think it's in the long-term interests of our national security ..." Or Howard Dean calling Iraq an "international outlaw." Or House minority leader Nancy Pelosi stating unequivocally, "Saddam Hussein certainly has chemical and biological weapons. There's no question about that."
    And so much more.

Truly Amazing HDM. This proves that the Dems were fooled by the same lies coming out of the Oval Office as the rest of the american people were.

Unless of course, you have proof that all these Dems were priviliged to the same reports that Bush and his cabinet were? :cool:

Lady Mod

dchristie is offline Challenge Authority User Rank

Quote Originally Posted by hdmarketing

Just go to this link
    http://www.gop.com/Default.aspx

Then click on the RED "PLAY MY VIDEO".

And so much more.

Ha! So what? That's like blaming the victim of a dishonest used car salesman for believing the lies about a lemon used car. So they believed Bush's lies too, just like you. At least they're bright enough to figure out what happened and be outraged at the unacceptable consequences of Bush and Cheney's unbridled, unapologetic, pernicious and continued mendacity. Which is more than we can say for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    Truly Amazing HDM. This proves that the Dems were fooled by the same lies coming out of the Oval Office as the rest of the american people were.

Unless of course, you have proof that all these Dems were priviliged to the same reports that Bush and his cabinet were? :cool:

Lady Mod
    Not in the mood to look very hard tonight, but it is not hard to find the proof for you. You need to be able to read between the lies...I mean lines...of the Dems speaches.

There are many times in the not so distant past that those who speak out the loudest against the war say things such as "We read the same reports as the President, we get the same security briefings".

The Democrats who scream the loudest now are the same ones that screamed the loudest at the time the choice was made to go into Iraq. They read the same intel reports. If you believe Hillary was not aware of what was truly happening during the Clinton Administration you are just fooling yourself or giving her less credit them I do.

Quote Originally Posted by RegulationE
    Not in the mood to look very hard tonight, but it is not hard to find the proof for you. You need to be able to read between the lies...I mean lines...of the Dems speaches.

There are many times in the not so distant past that those who speak out the loudest against the war say things such as "We read the same reports as the President, we get the same security briefings".

The Democrats who scream the loudest now are the same ones that screamed the loudest at the time the choice was made to go into Iraq. They read the same intel reports. If you believe Hillary was not aware of what was truly happening during the Clinton Administration you are just fooling yourself or giving her less credit them I do.
    Oh, Hillary is a joke.

And didn't Bush bypass proper procedure and declared war on Iraq first?

In the case of Iraq, Congress has not passed a formal declaration of war, or authorized any military action whatsoever. Even the sweeping Use of Force resolution approved by Congress three days after the attack on the World Trade Center falls short of authorizing military action against Iraq.

Moreover, even if the government unearths evidence that Saddam Hussein supplied the anthrax, Congress would still need to authorize action against Iraq. By its ter.ms, the current Use of Force resolution only approves military action against those nations, organizations or persons involved in "the terrorist attacks that occurred on September 11, 2001." Thus, Congress has not yet authorized a military response to any subsequent terrorist attacks.
    Sooooo, the question then remains. What is the proof that the Intel reports were ACTUALLY the same Intel reports?

It kind of looks like many people went along with the war simply because a) the president was popular at that time, b) we were still reeling under the attacks of 9/11 and c) the war was declared and no one wanted to look the fool by objecting to what already happened.

Lady Mod
    Last edited by sojustask; 11-17-2005 at 06:03 AM.

Oh, Hillary is a joke.

And didn't Bush bypass proper procedure and declared war on Iraq first?

Sooooo, the question then remains. What is the proof that the Intel reports were ACTUALLY the same Intel reports?

It kind of looks like many people went along with the war simply because a) the president was popular at that time, b) we were still reeling under the attacks of 9/11 and c) the war was declared and no one wanted to look the fool by objecting to what already happened.

Lady Mod

RIIIGHT All of these people, all over the world, consulted with George Bush, and only George Bush, before deciding to agree with everyone else on saddams intentions and capabilities. This includes the many years when he was the Governor of Texas, and yet still regarded as a peerless expert on nuclear proliferation and the middle east. These experts, from all of the worlds intelligence agencies, with all of the best technology available to them, would raptly sit at the feet of Governor Bush, taking notes when neccessary. Then, years later, instead of investigating for themselves, they and the members of our own congress decided that they would simply "go with the flow" and not bother investigating anymore. So, in an almost incomprehensible act of laziness, they simply made copies of the notes they had taken years before when they had gone to Bush in the first place. So yes, I guess under those circumstances they were mislead by Bush.

Because otherwise, these people are the worst fvcking lying vermin scum on earth and directly responsible for the death of soldiers everyday.

actually,Hd is the only one in this thread to make sense!!not that it is anything to crow about but rather a point at the truth of the political life!!bravo!! :cool: :D

umdkook Guest

i dont really think its that big of a deal. sure when you have all these legitimate costly intelligence that says there was a point to go in Iraq then anyone would support the decision.

guess what, the intel was wrong, the "war" has got to be the stupidest thing to be consuming american's....well everythingn from money to attention.

its clear now the reaosns were wrong, and the plan while going in wa TERRIBLE.
    !!
    get outs get outs get outs!!!

It would be a lot more interesting to discuss this with you Pwrone if you had at least one brain cell that worked. As it is, it would be a colossal waste of my time and energy.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    RIIIGHT All of these people, all over the world, consulted with George Bush, and only George Bush, before deciding to agree with everyone else on saddams intentions and capabilities. This includes the many years when he was the Governor of Texas, and yet still regarded as a peerless expert on nuclear proliferation and the middle east. These experts, from all of the worlds intelligence agencies, with all of the best technology available to them, would raptly sit at the feet of Governor Bush, taking notes when neccessary. Then, years later, instead of investigating for themselves, they and the members of our own congress decided that they would simply "go with the flow" and not bother investigating anymore. So, in an almost incomprehensible act of laziness, they simply made copies of the notes they had taken years before when they had gone to Bush in the first place. So yes, I guess under those circumstances they were mislead by Bush.

Because otherwise, these people are the worst fvcking lying vermin scum on earth and directly responsible for the death of soldiers everyday.

Lady Mod
    You know SJA that they were behind it all along.

In fact look how far back it goes, 1998?

Long before GW was even in office.