+ Reply to Thread

uppity negro of the day

seems while RAUNCH LIMBO finds such persons beneath the white establishments standards of GOOD character the trump administration is ALL AGOG over some!! this recent named new office holder in the administration is NOW under PRESS SCRUTINY!! and it AINT PRETTY!! in fact it's HYSTERICAL!

http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/...ke-plagiarism/

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/05/cl...masters-thesis

Name:  totallyfake.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  58.3 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 05-22-2017 at 03:04 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: uppity negro of the day

I see you had the good sense to tone down your rhetoric somewhat.

In a previous message you referred to our African American friends in this manner...

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    total BULLSHIT harryjoe you got 2 NIGGERS hugging...
    Totally uncalled for racist language.

Did you ever consider moving to Ferguson MO?

sorry if THAT offended you "TRUMP says it like it IS" BLOWHARDS!? hey just check OUT the COMMENTS section of ANY RIGHTWING BOARD if you DARE!? and besides blacks call THEMSELVES niggers all the time!! just gets POLITICALLY UNCORRECT when whitey does it!? sorry you DIDNT know THAT mr. WONDERFUL!? sorry i had to SPOIL your (politically correct) DAY!? and lastly as USUAL "trump style" you DEFLECT from the TOPIC like a child caught with their HAND in the cookie jar!? but hey!! you can always tell MOM......it's NOT as bad as GRABBIN PUSSY!? give me a break!!
    Last edited by lexx; 05-22-2017 at 09:18 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

......it's NOT as bad as GRABBIN PUSSY!?

you KNOW harry you DONT have to reply to my posts!? would maybe make you LOOK alot smarter than you do now!?

Name:  trump100day.png
Views: 84
Size:  161.2 KB

you KNOW harry you DONT have to reply to my posts!? would maybe make you LOOK alot smarter than you do now!?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

how do you THINK i got all these MEDALS!? and who's got my damn hat!!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.58e33f0f4465

Name:  sheriff.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  24.9 KB

I'd like to see Sheriff Clarke pull you over for speeding while going through Milwaukee County and shove his night stick uppity your faggy ass.
    Last edited by Harry Balls; 05-23-2017 at 11:14 AM.

well i very seldom speed and i doubt he does PATROLS anyway!? of course if he thinks he's a cowboy you never know he might sneak around in a cruiser once and awhile!? and of course there's always the ODD chance he'll be heading to washington for a DESK JOB with the rest of the resident LUNATICS your in LOVE with!?!?

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/23/o...2&rref=opinion
    Last edited by lexx; 05-24-2017 at 03:27 AM.