+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PALESTINIANS vow to continue to TERRORIZE ISRAEL

Palestinian election platforms: Terrorize Israel

Members of Abbas' party advocating 'path of jihad and resistance'By Aaron Klein
    © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

JERUSALEM – As part of their campaign for upcoming Palestinian elections, senior politicians from Palestinian Authority President Mahmous Abbas' Fatah Party have been advocating the past few days continued terror attacks against Israel, including the firing of missiles, until the Jewish state leaves the West Bank and Jerusalem, WND has learned.

The rhetoric comes in spite of a cease-fire signed in February by Abbas and Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, and Abbas' pledge to the international community to disarm the Palestinian terror groups.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=47417

Jewish Gaza capital 'Hamas terror camp'
    Group fires rockets from area in what expelled residents call 'ultimate insult'

By Aaron Klein
    © 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

NATIV HA'ASARA, Israel – In what expelled Jewish residents of the area are calling the "ultimate insult," Hamas has turned the former Jewish capital of the Gaza Strip into a terror training camp and has used the territory to launch rockets into Israel, WND has learned.

Picturesque Neve Dekalim while under Jewish control Photo: WND

Before Israel's Gaza withdrawal in August, Neve Dekalim was the largest town in Gaza's Gush Katif slate of Jewish communities. The neighborhood was usually bustling with residents dining, shopping and going to work. It contained Katif's industrial zone, government buildings, and some of the largest synagogues and stores in the area. Housing was tight, with a total of 467 units in the neighborhood filled by Jewish families who moved in from throughout Israel and across the world.

Israel bulldozed Dekalim and the rest of Gush Katif after its withdrawal Aug. 14, leaving only the area's Jewish greenhouses intact after they were purchased for the Palestinians in a deal brokered by private American citizens.

Now, Palestinians in Gaza say barbed wire has been placed around Neve Dekalim, and signs posted in Arabic call the neighborhood a "closed military zone."

Senior Hamas sources told WND yesterday the group has made Dekalim into a "military training camp for martyrs," and they boast several Qassam rockets have been fired from the former Jewish capital into nearby Israeli Negev towns.

Hamas has taken credit for Israel's Gaza withdrawal, and has over the past few months become a formidable force in the area. It swept local municipal elections, and analysts expect the terror group to do well in upcoming Palestinian parliamentary elections.

Dr. Mahmoud al-Zahar, Hamas chief in Gaza, told WND in an exclusive interview last month "that our martyr operations caused Israel to withdraw from Gaza is the truth and the reality. ... [Martyr operations] are the option that the great majority of our people, except a minority of opportunistic people, is deeply convinced is the best choice because any negotiation with the occupiers will be helpless and will not bring back to the Palestinians any of their rights and it will not free their lands."

Al-Zahar warned Hamas would launch terror attacks to drive Israel from the West Bank, and ultimately from the entire Jewish state.

That Hamas is in control on the ground in Neve Dekalim shows the Palestinian Authority is too weak or unwilling to fight the terror group, a spokesperson for Israel's foreign ministry told WND.

The news of a Hamas terror camp in their former city saddened expelled Jewish residents of Neve Dekalim.

Dror Venunu, former director of the Gush Katif Development Fund and a Dekalim resident, told WND, "This is the ultimate insult. I didn't have one illusion the Palestinians would use our town to build something good. We warned about this to the Israeli population, that giving Gush Katif will reward all the terror organizations. Still, to hear where my home once stood is now a Hamas terror camp is very difficult and sickening. This is like making a holy place into total filth."

Rachel Sapperstein, a former Dekalim community leader, told WND, "I had not expected anything less from the Palestinians. I would have assumed they would take our beautiful homes, synagogues, and schools and turn them into centers for terror."

Sapperstein said prior to Israel's withdrawal from Gaza she was in the planning stages for a new girls' dormitory to be constructed in Neve Dekalim in the memory of the first Gush Katif resident killed in a terror attack.

"I thank God I didn't built that dormitory," Sapperstein said, "because my heart would shatter if I knew that from it would come a Hamas training camp."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=47412

Hmmmm...I wonder if giving up all that area was a good idea. Maybe not.
    Last edited by pwrone; 11-16-2005 at 11:49 AM.

Re: PALESTINIANS vow to continue to TERRORIZE ISRAEL

This is no surprise, they've been at war since the time of Abraham and will be at war until time is no more.

Another boring thread that points out the obvious. YAWN!

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    This is no surprise, they've been at war since the time of Abraham and will be at war until time is no more.

Another boring thread that points out the obvious. YAWN!

Lady Mod

Yeah...and look what his source is. Typical. How clueless can you get? I don't know what this clown is even doing here. It's been obvious from his posts for some time that he belongs in Israel, not America.

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Yeah...and look what his source is. Typical. How clueless can you get? I don't know what this clown is even doing here. It's been obvious from his posts for some time that he belongs in Israel, not America.

Because the guardian is so impartial, right?LOL

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Because the guardian is so impartial, right?LOL

If I were to raise money for a one way ticket to Israel for you, would you at least have enough class to leave and not come back?

The Palestinians were displaced by Israel. You think they are any happier than the Native Americans our ancestors displaced?

The real issue is, now that these people have been displaced, and the settlers don't have any place to go, is there a way to bring peace? Can anyone answer that question?

Quote Originally Posted by Ysne58
    The Palestinians were displaced by Israel. You think they are any happier than the Native Americans our ancestors displaced?

The real issue is, now that these people have been displaced, and the settlers don't have any place to go, is there a way to bring peace? Can anyone answer that question?

Nope..The Zionists don't want peace. They want the Palestinian's land and water. That's been proven out time and time again.

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

Not suprised or hearing anything new... Afterall, with many of these
    folks lifestyles, bearing, religious orientation (to kill infidels) what
    other purpose, pastime or occupation do they have.
    If I was a woman potentially to bear children, I don't think I would
    want to do that, as after so many years of nuturing, security, they,
    mostly males, are given over to violence in gun battles and blowing
    theirself up, in the name of Allah.
    I often wonder what Allah = God thinks about all of this? Doesn't seem
    like there would be a proness to extend the Grace to give them better
    as they just turn it into squalor and mayhem anyhow... :(

Nope..The Zionists don't want peace. They want the Palestinian's land and water. That's been proven out time and time again.

They have been offered peace and land and they do not want it...they simply like to blow up children. In fact, when they get some land back, they burn everything on it and launch attacks from their new, improved position. That is their shtick ever since 'daddy of all terrorists' arafat showed 'em how. That bastard is rotting in the grave, maggots are gagging on his evil, and 'his people' will endure his legacy for the foreseeable future.

They have been offered peace and land and they do not want it...they simply like to blow up children. In fact, when they get some land back, they burn everything on it and launch attacks from their new, improved position. That is their shtick ever since 'daddy of all terrorists' arafat showed 'em how. That bastard is rotting in the grave, maggots are gagging on his evil, and 'his people' will endure his legacy for the foreseeable future.
    There is not even one remotely cognizant bit of reality or perspective in your semi-coherent panegyric, just the typical reactionary, absurd hyperbole that has no foundation in history or truth whatsoever.. as usual.

However, you do, albeit inadvertently, touch on one substantive and primary component of the issue in your rabid, frothing and fatuous invective.

That's when you said "when they get some land back". Your words.. not mine.

Ha..ha..ha.. You vicious, stupid, soulless Monkeys are all the same.

There is not even one remotely cognizant bit of reality or perspective in your semi-coherent panegyric, just the typical reactionary, absurd hyperbole that has no foundation in history or truth whatsoever.. as usual.

However, you do, albeit inadvertently, touch on one substantive and primary component of the issue in your rabid, frothing and fatuous invective.

That's when you said "when they get some land back". Your words.. not mine.

Ha..ha..ha.. You vicious, stupid, soulless Monkeys are all the same.

They turned down the best offer they could ever get and now they are mocked from the grave by their dead leader...they have demonstrated that they cannot exist without attacking children. It is just a matter of time before they kill Abbas for not killing children fast enough.

They turned down the best offer they could ever get and now they are mocked from the grave by their dead leader...they have demonstrated that they cannot exist without attacking children. It is just a matter of time before they kill Abbas for not killing children fast enough.
    so tell me this oh wise and gentile POO.....has god appointed you his grand inquisitor!?is spain somewhere in your ancestral legacy of hatred!?if god is a savior and the devil is an accuser exactly where do you stand!?...HMMMMMMM!!just kiddin!!..........NOT!!but anywho........carry on your merry ways!!it's a grand day for singing the blah,blah blah blah blah!!you vision of happiness you!!XOXOXOXO!!when are you ganna put on a happyface anyway!?hehe!!it's all good baby!!or it's all bad!!just a clue too you!!sneeze or pleeze!!fun or run!!buns are dun.............happy to find,pleasin to mind,me and you ,we make 2,justice is mu,what can we do,but make love or hate,make it a date,dont be irate,cause it's all good,even if bad,i've just been had,and i'm just so glad cause my time is free,that all else may be,lookin for 3,mutiplicity,for it all depends,on love without ends,makin new freinds,forget the offends,remember the bends,that the one(powerof)made,done without shade,so plainly said,and never afraid,(or always!?):D :rolleyes:

umdkook Guest

this will probably work itself out in teh long run.

Hamas will grow in the area, and eventually Israel will just have to go back into those areas and really take care of business, thereby pissing off more people and escalting it more. Eventually Israel will probably make it end in one fell swoop, then things will get real interesting.

Just wait and see, ****s gonna be bad there

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    this will probably work itself out in teh long run.

Hamas will grow in the area, and eventually Israel will just have to go back into those areas and really take care of business, thereby pissing off more people and escalting it more. Eventually Israel will probably make it end in one fell swoop, then things will get real interesting.

Just wait and see, ****s gonna be bad there
    just more of I'll kick your ass,your not in my class,houses of glass,when will this pass,and cant we all see,that we all want jubilee,who makes the plea,what will it be, that we all can relate,just get on strate,wouldn't it be great,i just cant wait, and what will it take,who can play fake,put on the brake,live for the ache,of the bliss of the one,all just have fun,worship the unity!!stop the impunity,got god or got plans!?game a chicken i guess!!and what is the eternal reward!?pick your take and make your fake cause the ruler of all has the great in mind.the least in find,the most in kind!!the kind in the least!!the meaning of the feast!!beware of the beast!!amen!!and amen!!
    :eek: :D :rolleyes:

umdkook Guest

man i just got two pair, aces and sevens, but no one called even my measly riase---damn

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    man i just got two pair, aces and sevens, but no one called even my measly riase---damn

aces and sevens like 7-11!?OCEANS to go,people to use and maybe know,to the end of make it plain or stay outa the game!!what's in a name!?fame or glam......orous shame!?confusin it is ,the way of fast biz,the hope of the gliz,and glam of the big and large which is pick and choose,win and loose,fight for the right,to be with the might,never lose sight of the prize of the right,the special and proud,the vocal and loud,the pompous and proud,the first in the crowd,of top down allowed.for it's king of the hill,do as you will,take the right pill,back the right shill,for the game is to win,no one has sin,let's all begin,to make it seem fair,neglect the we dare,save with a scare,wish you we're there,type of it's all good over here,wish you we're dear,to hard to hear,what's not just clear ,is the national plan,let's make a scan,who's in our fan(club),pay as you go,dont ask the tow(charge) cause how can one live,with nothing to give,with no where to go,with no one to know, for what ever the cause,what is the plause-able outcome of same,part of the game,of the cost of life!!for at what point do i ask?what part of the task, do i question the reason,think of the season of life!?for why do we live?!what do we give!?how can we please!?is all of it ease(y)!? :D :rolleyes: