+ Reply to Thread

umdkook Guest

Miller versus Bud???

wow its kinda boring being you Pwrone, even though i thought it might be fun scouring teh internet looking for crap to blame on liberlas...but o well here it goes

the right attacks beer

Its terrible, when asked about negative ad campaigning recently being aired by Miller Brewing, a staunch supporter of Bush and the Right, Anheiser Busch claimed that they have not done anything that Miller has accused them of doing, and that they are being targeted by a systematic ploy to ruin their company, a leftist aligned firm.
    wow we must stop these right winged cons, god save the libs!!!!!

Who can stop the Bush regime killers if the beer men cant???
    Last edited by umdkook; 11-16-2005 at 05:10 AM.

Re: Miller versus Bud???

i'd drink bud in a second if their pricing were better!!but the miller products taste great and the pricing is way down to earth!!why..an up an comin abaham linky could afford a miller beer!! :eek: :p :rolleyes:

sojustask is offline The Late, Great Lady Mod - Retired User Rank

I prefer Busch. But then I don't drink beer but once in a great while.

Bud Light, but if they changed the taste I missed that!

I can't drink, on too many different meds. I'll take a sip of hubby's if he is drinking something just to have a taste, but he doesn't drink much either.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    wow its kinda boring being you Pwrone, even though i thought it might be fun scouring teh internet looking for crap to blame on liberlas...but o well here it goes
    LMAO @ you umdkook.. :D GREAT POST!!

Its terrible, when asked about negative ad campaigning recently being aired by Miller Brewing, a staunch supporter of Bush and the Right, Anheiser Busch claimed that they have not done anything that Miller has accused them of doing, and that they are being targeted by a systematic ploy to ruin their company, a leftist aligned firm.
    "Bud" is the #1 sponsor of Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s #8 car in the Nascar Nextel Series... yet, Dale Jr. is a Republican Bush supporter - (HEARTBREAKING for me.. as was his Dad, he's my favorite driver)!! I guess EVERYTHING's not political, huh... LOL

I'm not much of a drinker these days. Maybe a bottle of wine ocassionally or Bailey's. But back in my Harley days - there was an entire shelf in the fridge that was dedicated to Miller! Ice cold BOTTLES ONLY - no cans allowed!! :cool:

Quote Originally Posted by umdkook

the right attacks beer

Who can stop the Bush regime killers if the beer men cant???

Miller light is terrible, Bud light is water, and I wouldn't know if they changed the formula to make it worse( an interesting strategy if true!).

umdkook Guest

yea it is a ridic story----and i obviously made up teh stuff abut left right aligned companies, i have no clue what these companies political agendas are....but theyre real real so i assume most liekly Bush supporters...but ya never know

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Miller light is terrible, Bud light is water, and I wouldn't know if they changed the formula to make it worse( an interesting strategy if true!).
    i'm tryin ta figger out which on ya like the least!?and that in your opinion they're all bad!?are ya referrin ta the alkeehol content or just the taste!?your such a shorthappendaged(winded= fella most of the time!!)(accept fer quoted site verbage!!)ya'all come back now!!:eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

umdkook Guest

onward and upward!!!!1