+ Reply to Thread

Will First Lady Melania Trump Wear A Hijab?

Will Melania Trump wear a head scarf in Saudi Arabia?

Not a chance!

I can see the reason for Hillary and Michelle wanting to wear one.

But I'm betting the Saudi's insisted Melania NOT wear one!

And guess why!

Re: Will First Lady Melania Trump Wear A Hijab?

Good for these women, and I am glad they didn't wear hijab, but better yet, President Trump didn't bow to King like the fraud did. First time the King shook hands with any American women, so Melania and Ivanka will go down in history for Saudi's. Was very impressed with the respect shown to our leaders, too bad the liberal liar lame stream media will never show the same respect for office.

respect for the OFFICE is not about COWTOWING to a LUNATIC/DICTATOR!? if you want want to WORSHIP a KING you idiots said OBAMA was a KING!! it's NOT the american WAY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

back to the topic even IF she WANTED to wear it i'm sure her DICTATOR HASBEEN told her NO WAY!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by FREE-BUSINESSES.com View Post
    Good for these women, and I am glad they didn't wear hijab, but better yet, President Trump didn't bow to King like the fraud did. First time the King shook hands with any American women, so Melania and Ivanka will go down in history for Saudi's. Was very impressed with the respect shown to our leaders, too bad the liberal liar lame stream media will never show the same respect for office.

Name:  vg.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  7.9 KB

You're absolutely right, FB.

To be clear, I never voted for Trump - I'm not American.

But I like the guy. I feel he's the right guy for the job at the time he's needed most.

True, he creates a lot of his own problems, but that's because he's a no bullshit guy and doesn't kiss anyone's ass.

Now we learn he just signed a a $110 billion arms deal with the Saudis. What's not to like?

Of course, lexx and the loony left will be on here trashing the deal for what ever reasons they can come up with.

first off 110 billion is CHICKEN feed since ARMS COST SO MUCH!! either side of the equation its just MUTUAL ass kissing for the peanut gallery!!and guess what he sold the saudi's a MISSILE DEFENSE SYSTEM!! just wait until ISIS gets it's hands on THAT PUPPY!! oh and CHECK out my LINK!!

https://www.democracynow.org/2015/4/..._arms_sales_to
    Last edited by lexx; 05-20-2017 at 02:49 PM.

... just proved my point!

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
    ... just proved my point!
    sorry LOSER....just cuz you SAY SO PROVES NOTHING!! just another BULLY MAN tactic when 1 cannot DEBATE with REASON!! but thanks for being the NEW RESIDENT FOOL of scam.com i thought joe would keep that title!?