+ Reply to Thread

Who killed Marilyn Monroe?

I just finished reading an article on Marilyn's death (this month's Playboy mag...which also has a great interview with Pacino and another good read on Super Bowl tix bookies.) I'm not an expert (although I admit to being a Forensic Files junkie), there were a few points that the article brought up that really make me wonder how it could have been classified as an "apparent suicide" and not further investigated as a murder. Though this might be fun to discuss...as I'm sure everyone has an opinion on theory. Feel free to add your thoughts:

1) Her house was completely bugged, under 24/7 surveillance from all sorts of people (FBI, CIA, Hoffa, etc.) So how could no one have heard, or even better, had a tape of what happened that night?

2) The autopsy report was compromised, with a majority of the substances reported "missing"...including that from her stomach (her death, they say, was caused from taking 30-40 pills...but how could that be confirmed without proper testing?)

3) She was planning to re-marry Joe DiMaggio (according to his niece), so the idea of killing herself (and not really leaving a note, or calling him) doesn’t seem to really make sense to me.

Mike

Re: Who killed Marilyn Monroe?

Sinatra had her killed as a favor to JFK.

Hi All.

From what I have heard, it wasn't pills in the stomach, the fatal dose was inserted into her rectum, also it was noted that even though it was stated she took a massive overdose there was no glass by her bedside, also the washing machine was on.............why? I mean you are about to commit suicide why bother, was their a Maid in the room tidying up....

The Kennedys were behind it in one way or another, again I need someone to confirm this.....

Wasn't there once a interview recorded on film of an ambulance driver who said got a call to attend an address he knew instantly as that of Ms Monroe, and on arrival found a naked monroe on her bed, he and his partner took Monroe who he said was still alive to a certain hospital (he named it), and was shocked to hear later that she had been found dead! saying that all he can think is that someone collected her and placed her back where she died.

Interesting. Thanks for the information.

There's a much better documentary(?) I've seen that has more reasonable explanations for the events on the night of Marilyn Monroe's death. Her housekeeper was with her that night - all night. She tidyed up the placed not once but twice. Two doctors visited the beach house that night - one before - one after. Unfortunately, there is no great conspiracy here. She took the pills - she died. It is a very sad story. The mystic that surround her, her life and death remain - regardless of what any one may say.

On Miami Beach dressed as a othodox Rabbi.

Of course it was BK [no not burger king, infidel!!] She was a pretty one.
    Reminded me much of my wife #573 sx;t. Or was it the she goat Sara, from behind of course.Many nights in tora bora I saw her face on her back. The she goats face on MM's back, infidel! We all have her picture, from behind of course.Harrrrrr!!