+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: studio traffic

studio traffic

Just a short note if studio is going down how come you can get your money out using your studio card at any ATM it is all well and good to make accusations without backing it up.HAS ANYONE SEEN A PROFIT AND LOSE FOR THE COMPANY AND PROVE IT IS GOING DOWN THE ANSWER IS NO FURTHERMORE in my opinon this has been created by other internet surfing pages to get people to withdraw funds in order to make it colapse.I am open to any positive verifide information as yet i have not found any positive verifide information only here say. :confused: :confused:

Re: studio traffic

From studiotraffic.com:

What will my membership fee be used for?
    We will use part of your membership fee which is also called the upgrade fee to pay surfers who watch your site.

PonĀ·zi scheme (pnz)
    n. An investment swindle in which high profits are promised from fictitious sources and early investors are paid off with funds raised from later ones.

Studiotraffic is not going down, regardless of what some serial bad mouthers say. They are merely fixing problems (albeit on a large scale) but they will be back soon enough. I have had no problems at all with Studiotraffic even up to today.

First rule of promoting this scam:

ignore Ignore IGNORE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sstrangy
    Studiotraffic is not going down, regardless of what some serial bad mouthers say. They are merely fixing problems (albeit on a large scale) but they will be back soon enough. I have had no problems at all with Studiotraffic even up to today.

The moderator is quite correct. Gullible members like sstrangy will be seen promoting this program until it has already died and ventured into autosurf hell.

Is this the end for ST? Maybe. Probably.

Are their excuses for this sudden hiatus in paying members from the States absolutely ridiculous and nonsensical? Certainly.

Will they meet their demise in a courtroom? In an ideal world, yes. Hopefully.

It is an almost dead-set certainty that no-one will have their day in court. Who is John? How will he be found? Who among the agrieved members pass the clean hands protocol? Members were made aware that they could lose their money so there is no fraud. There is a precedent for a case similar to this but as far as the law is concerned that defendent was far worse than John because he did commit fraud. He made promises of returns that he knew could not be achieved. He encouraged people to take out second mortgages on their homes. That guy received a sentence of community service. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by ozilinx
    It is an almost dead-set certainty that no-one will have their day in court. Who is John? How will he be found? Who among the agrieved members pass the clean hands protocol? Members were made aware that they could lose their money so there is no fraud. There is a precedent for a case similar to this but as far as the law is concerned that defendent was far worse than John because he did commit fraud. He made promises of returns that he knew could not be achieved. He encouraged people to take out second mortgages on their homes. That guy received a sentence of community service. Hmmm...
    Uhh.. it isn't like if ST were taken to court, they wouldn't be punished and walk away free. The worst that could happen is that the members don't get their money back. If ST is brought to court, they WILL be punished for being a ponzi (by they I mean the owners/admins), considering this is against most laws.

Please, former ST members do not let this scare you from taking John H. to court. You DO have a case.

OZILINX, ST and other autosurf programs would have much more than a case to bring the admins to court and since you seem to be well aknowledge about the law, i don't understand how you can candidly deny this: autosurf programs claim to be able to let you earn 12% daily (or less or more, doesn't matter) simply using a background program which hits (not visits, hits...and this makes a huge difference, both technically and legally) other members websites: this is simply impossible and therefore it is a false claim, period.
    Again, by the law, anywhere where there is a transaction and consumer data are processed, the processor is FORCED by the law to undisclose its identity, which never happen with autosurf programs. There is so much of illegal in an autosurf program, by the law, that could go beyond your wildest imagination.
    Also, keep in mind that the law is not only about US law: there is also an Italian law, a UK law, a Polish law, a Russian law and i can assure you that breaking any of these countries laws can lead st and other autosurf programs to huge trouble, believe me, and as far as i am concerned there are a few communities moving fast in that direction. I can tell you more and you are welcome to save the following, for future reference: 2006 will be an incredibly tough year for autosurf programs and already starting by March you will understand what i mean. I sense that ST people know a bit more about it than you do and they are running against time to try and secure a safer position in front of the incoming trouble.

cito Guest

Studio Traffic is one horrible big scam. Newbies, be careful! Drop an email to the fbi here: www.fbi.gov and just a quick message telling them to check the crooks at www.studiotraffic.com who just scammed thousands of US members by running a ponzi scam. All you need to do is drop a short sentence. Awareness is what is needed. They could be using the USD to support terrorism or anything illegal, who knows. You can contact their host, domain registrar, tell all about this John crook. I already done all that but they need more fraud complaints.

Learn more about this scam here:

http://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=380363

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=7185

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2577&page=1&pp=40
    Last edited by cito; 11-30-2005 at 05:11 AM.

cito Guest

Oops! The banned another country! I'm roflmao!!!!

cito Guest

Now here you can see the mentality of the "majority" (not the true victims) of the people that join these scams. You might call them retards, others will call them MORONS. They believe anything the ponzi owners tell them and spread those messages all over the web as facts. Read this thread: http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/s...ad.php?t=33276

Look at the mentality of the cheerleaders above in that thread. It gets insteresting at about post 6.

cito Guest

It is known the fbi visits this forum. If there are any agent, please monitor this thread: http://www.studiotraffic.org/forum/s...ad.php?t=28633 These ponzies have always been in the wish list of terrorists! They can finance their activities through autosurfs and hyips. It is time to get this scam off the net. They currently are doing business with a lof of the terrorist and other banned countries. The worst thing is that they are operating this scam from US soil. I believe is a kid in California with p.o box in Washington.

It is time to put an end to that scam for good! It is dead but keeps fooling members into investing while no money comes out of it.
    Last edited by cito; 11-30-2005 at 08:38 PM.

Read only if you have an open mind..........

Question : Where will the new generation of Millionaires come from ???

Hmmm......lets analyze

1. Great Grandparents Age :
    Most millionaires (or rich people) come from the agricultural arena. To be successful and rich, you need vast tracks of land. Remember Cotton, maize, any form of farming etc. That's about the ONE and only industry you need to be in for you to make your mark !

2. Grandparents Age :
    The unevitable transition occured. While millionaires were made in the agriculture sectors, the market demands better transportation, better ways of making things better (our new terms is better productivity) etc. Thus the new batch of potential millionaires saw an impending opportunity, saw a new anticipation of business. Thus the new industrialization arena was born. It all started during Henry Ford (remember cars ?), Edison, Alexander Graham Bell...... A whole new industry spin off occurs and that's where you need to be to make your mark ! A whole new generation of millionaires are born !

3. Parents Age :
    With all these revolution, again .... great leaders have great foresight and anticipation. Hmmm..... with industrialization happening rapidly, there seems to be a huge potential where new buildings, new lands will be needed to fuel houses demands, factory demands etc.... Guess what ? Many of these generation anticipates property is where you need to be. Yep ! New millionaires created by those who rapidly laps up land, offices, buildings, properties etc.... Hmmm...."You're fired !"....yep, he has vast properties, the construction tycoons, name those in your country. Many millionaires fall in this category !

4. OUR AGE (PART 1) :
    Guess where our new crops of millionaires come from ? How many people can acquire vast land and buildings to be millionaires ? This keeps people thinking and yep, industrialization have move towards globalization and the new way of thinking is..... how can we bridge the gap between nations and knowledge faster ? How can we produce things faster for the mass market ? Hmmm...The new batch of millionaires know that knowledge and consumer is power ! This generation sees BIll Gates Microsoft, Steve Jobs Apple all making their mark ! Sony, Toyota etc all making it big here !

5. OUR AGE (PART 2) :
    Economic changes have transform much faster during this generation and we have to anticipate quicker to get onto the success band wagon. Things move at a faster pace. We need faster exchanges of info, need to move away from physical needs (building, manufacturing etc) to be rich. We need to be the enabler and conduit between us and customers. Well, you guess it ! The Internet Age is born ! Michael Dell, Jeff Amazon, Google, E-bay all make it because they have tap onto the Internet revolution and created the right solution that match our more demanding customers needs of today ! Notice the new millionaires have just got younger and at a faster rate too....

6. OUR AGE (PART 3) :
    Where will the next wave of millionaires come from ? Where will they be coming from ? Which industry to focus on ? Hmmmm...... the transition getting more quicker, all changes happening quick within just our current generation. People are expose to internet at younger age. As the internet has such a profound effect, it's virtually impossible to make it without the aid of internet. As internet cut's red tapes, cuts middleman (like Dell), cuts cost (even all big corporation have to adopt to the internet). Now .... the industry that will revolutionize the world will not be "ALL THE BIG NAMES"....but ........ YOU & ME !!!

It's already happening.... YOU & ME & THE INTERNET will change the landscape of the business world. So, where is the next wave of millionaires coming from ? YOU & ME & THE INTERNET equates to HOME BUSINESS ! Yep ! You do not need vast lands to be rich, you do not need to construct big factories, you do not need to build big names.... and you don't even need big capital to be a millionaire ! Thus the MLM, Direct Marketing industry is born. Look at all the millionaires around....mostly all young, operates without offices...mostly from home, all making it big !

7. OUR AGE (FINAL PART)
    MLM, Direct Marketing is all booming. Now...is there anymore way a new wave of millionaires will be created ? What is home-based, no big properties needed, no big investments needed, tap onto the Internet Revolution - uses internet as the key success enabler, brings around a pool of people (the best minds), pooling resources to spin off many business creating supply and demand all on the same platform ??

MY FRIENDS.............STUDIOTRAFFIC will transform the world ! You see a convergance happening (just like handphones, tv, scheduler all merge into one). That's technology convergence. In ST we have a intellectual convergence. All people, all age, internet-based, coming together, spinning of new business ventures (probably bringing about not one but few listed entities !), sharing best practices, duplicating into new countries....you name it.... venture capital, franchising etc..... It's home-based.... (why the mention of offices and all?). MLM operates from home ! Yes, I know they still have an office where you can pop by and buy stuff....... well, read anything on Studio Outpost, Studio Cafe......this will be physical presence....only difference is it's run by members !!!!

MY FRIENDS..............CAN"T YOU SEE IT ???

IN ST, people age 20 can earn US10K. Sharing of business practices in ST Forum (that's why you see moderators and John protecting the value of this forum). If you notice, it's even rename "Studio Business Forums" a while ago ? - Accounts issues all not in forum ! FRIENDS....still can't see it ? We are moving even a few steps ahead of MLM, Direct Marketing, HYIP (or whatever that is). Ask the earners who are age 18-30, if ST is not inexistence, can you make this amount of income ?

MY FRIENDS.............STILL CAN'T SEE IT ???

We have in hand a tremendous enabler but WE, THE MEMBERS have to tap into this enabler and make it. ST provides the platform, the right atmosphere, the right place, the right mix of ingredients, even the capital (from your surfing and referral commision) for you to make a difference....BUT YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE DIFFERENCE !

Many expect to just sit and earn, well, I know you are engage for the surfing and paid for the work rendered...but MY FRIENDS......See further ! We are in the middle of history in the making. ST will churn out a huge amount of enterpreneurs and remember John mentioning (all members will run ST programs ?). FRIENDS, where else do you get an opportunity like that ? Your own business minus huge capital outlays ?

MY FRIENDS....................I HOPE YOU SEE IT !

If Michael Jackson comes to your town for a concert, what do you do ? You will say, it's a chance in a lifetime ! Forget the discomfort of sitting during the concert ( you might be standing like pack sardins) but....hmmm....it's Michael Jackson ! Forget the minor discomfort of no toilet, forget the fact that you want to dress to the nines (and he won't even notice you !) LOL...... Now if ST comes to town......... through internet....into your living room...... Hey ! It's a chance of a lifetime, small discomfort of waiting for LiveHelp, small discomfort on ST payment issues.....MY FRIENDS ! THE BIG PICTURE............ Don't let small discomfort robs you of a lifetime opportunity and potential. If you think you can make things better..... do it at an area near you !

MAKE THE DIFFERENCE instead of just complaining. BE THE ONE that helps ST grows and not pull it back. We are 300,000 strong not just members.... but a collection of minds, intellectual, ideas that can help make a difference to ST and YOURSELVES ! While we know current income is important, do not let greed brings you down. THE BIG PICTURE FRIENDS ! Current discomforts will be minimize if one see the larger picture. By complaining we are not giving ST a chance and YOURSELVES a chance. Why accounts issues in forum, in other forums etc.

WILL YOU BE BETTER WITHOUT ST ? IF ANSWER IS YES, PLEASE PULL OUT and end yourself the misery of needing to complain. Move to other greener pastures and you might be happier. IF THE ANSWER IS NO, WORK TOGETHER WITH JOHN AND TEAM. Remember, we are in the same boat. If we make it, we make it together. If we sink, we all sink together. HELP plug the holes to prevent sinking, don't make it bigger with you in the same boat.

WE HAVE A CHANCE TO CHANGE OUR LIFES .... USE IT WISELY !!!

STUDIOTRAFFIC - CHANGING LIFES !

Our tagline moving forward........

Thanks for listening....

Studio Traffic is top of the list of all investment programs on the net & with over 300,000 members it draws in the most money with millions invested.

Do you think if it was a scam it would still be up and running after over 2 years?

Don't you think the authorities would have closed it down by now if it was a scam?

With over 16,327 posts in the I have been paid section. That contains many images of checks that members have scanned and posted because they are very happy after receiving there money.

There T&C are there so people dont break the rules & the site runs smoothly for it's members. If you was to break their T&C you could be penalised or even banned. If you was banned for breaking their T&C am sure you would be really angy and start shouting scam. If there was no T&C then people would do what they wanted.

Now lets all be nice and those people that are calling ST a scam please post any documents or other evidence you have for us all to see.

Now I am sure that Cito is going to flame me now.
    Last edited by shoddy; 12-08-2005 at 03:11 AM.

cito Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shoddy
    Studio Traffic is top of the list of all investment programs on the net & with over 300,000 members it draws in the most money with millions invested.

Do you think if it was a scam it would still be up and running after over 2 years?

Don't you think the authorities would have closed it down by now if it was a scam?

With over 16,327 posts in the I have been paid section. That contains many images of checks that members have scanned and posted because they are very happy after receiving there money.

There T&C are there so people dont break the rules & the site runs smoothly for it's members. If you was to break their T&C you could be penalised or even banned. If you was banned for breaking their T&C am sure you would be really angy and start shouting scam. If there was no T&C then people would do what they wanted.

Now lets all be nice and those people that are calling ST a scam please post any documents or other evidence you have for us all to see.

Now I am sure that Cito is going to flame me now.

No, I won't flame you Derrik! I'll join the party! Studio Traffic is not a scam guys. Get your proof here!!! Success stories galore NOT! http://talkgold.com/forum/f58-Studio...fic_Forum.html

Newbies, careful with these cheerleaders. Remember, that ponzi died 20 days ago and scammed millions from their members. The poster above is a scammer.
    Last edited by cito; 12-08-2005 at 06:14 AM.

Let's put it this way. I'm glad I don't have a lot of money invested in ST. I can only imagine what it would be like if my account got blocked and I had a ton of cash in there. My account didn't get blocked. Maybe because of my small investment. I see a lot of sugarcoating in the ST forum, and a lot of complaints outside. I don't blame those that have a lot of money riding there for going along with the current program. They want their money! It's obvious that ST needs more new members and upgrades to keep running, but how the hell do they expect new people to want to sign up when they see accounts being blocked, countries blocked, withdrawals taking up to 2 months to be processed? Does that look appealing to new prospects? I think not!

17. 12-08-2005, 02:02 PM