+ Reply to Thread

Real Processing E-mail Site?

I WAS SURFING THE WEB AND CAME UPON THIS SITE NAMED www.marketingmonk.com I WAS ABOUT TO JOIN IT BUT I'M STILL NOT SURE IF IT IS A SCAM OR NOT! IT IS $20 DOLLARS TO START OUT AND HAS A 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, SO I NEED SOME ADVICE IF I SHOULD DO IT OR NOT!

Re: Real Processing E-mail Site?

Quote Originally Posted by mikinzzle
    I WAS SURFING THE WEB AND CAME UPON THIS SITE NAMED www.marketingmonk.com I WAS ABOUT TO JOIN IT BUT I'M STILL NOT SURE IF IT IS A SCAM OR NOT! IT IS $20 DOLLARS TO START OUT AND HAS A 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, SO I NEED SOME ADVICE IF I SHOULD DO IT OR NOT!
    I saw a simular posting on craiglist.com emailed the guy for more info... it sounds bascially like the e-mail / order processing scam that is all over jobvertise. BUT this one costs $20 ... I figure you post ads about a " work at home opportunity " charge what ever you want to people asking for additional information THAT is how you make y our money processing emails/orders ... DONT DO IT ..... ask them for more information see what the tell you .... if the traing pack / info pack ...or what ever its called is $20, be pretty sure they will send you the instructions on how to set up job adds on other jobsites and what to write in your posting to Lure other un-suspecting people into the con ,.....