+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 18

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    Planned Parenthood, like many liberal groups, supports and encourages child molesters. They will gladly protect a sexual predator if it means they can add another dead baby to their total.

    Margaret Sanger was the founder of this group...she believed in the Nazis, eugenics and race-based 'control' methodology. Her birth-control theories were more about forced sterilization than they were about abortion, at least in the beginning. This is how "birth-control" became synonymous with abortion.
    __________________________________________________ __________

    Child Predators
    By Mark Crutcher

    EXPOSING THE PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN PLANNED PARENTHOOD,
    THE NATIONAL ABORTION FEDERATION AND MEN WHO
    SEXUALLY ABUSE UNDER-AGE GIRLS


    INTRODUCTION

    For several months Life Dynamics has been conducting an investigation into the issue of teen pregnancy. What we have found can only be described as sickening. Under-age girls, some as young as 10 years old, are being sexually exploited by adult men in numbers that are unprecedented in American history.1

    According to the most reliable studies, among girls 15 and younger who become pregnant, between 60 and 80 percent of them are impregnated by adult men.2

    We have also uncovered data showing that as the age of the victim goes down, the age of the perpetrator goes up.3

    In America today, we have reached the point where a junior high school girl is more likely to become pregnant by an adult than by someone close to her own age.4

    One study concluded that the average age of men who father children with girls under 14 is now higher than the average age of men who father children with 18-year-olds.5

    By almost any standard, our country is experiencing an epidemic of child sexual abuse.6 In this report you will see that the driving force behind this tragedy is the fact that men who prey on under-age girls have powerful national organizations that are willing to harbor them. Our investigation has uncovered irrefutable evidence that both Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation - often operating on taxpayer dollars - knowingly conceal these crimes while aiding and abetting the sexual predators who commit them.

    CONSEQUENCES & CAUSES

    When under-age girls become sexually involved with adult men they are exposed to a devastating array of physical and emotional injuries. These illicit relationships set them up to be life-long victims who tend to view their self-worth solely in terms of sex.7

    When compared to girls who are sexually active with boys near their own age, these girls are more likely to:

    have multiple sex partners8
    drop out of school9
    engage in dangerous sexual behaviors10
    become pregnant11
    run away from home
    be lured into prostitution12
    abuse drugs or alcohol13
    end up on welfare14
    be estranged from friends and family15
    be in physically abusive relationships16
    become divorced17



    Other data shows that among sexually active girls between 11 and 13, those who are having sexual relationships with men more than five years older than themselves are significantly more likely to attempt suicide.18

    Another consequence is that ******** girls involved with adult men suffer from sexually transmitted diseases at a far higher rate than girls having sex with boys close to their own age. In fact, studies now show that the highest rate of sexually transmitted diseases in America is found among females ages 15 to 19, and that the overwhelming majority of these girls contracted these diseases from adult males.19

    This epidemic of child sexual abuse is being driven by several factors, one of which is technology. The image most people have of men who prey on under-age girls is that of a pervert in a trench coat lurking around a school playground. The reality is, today that pervert is far more likely to be lurking around an Internet chat room. For men who prey on young girls, technology is making it much easier for them to acquire victims, while dramatically reducing the chances they will be caught.20

    Police departments nationwide are now saying that child molesters trolling the Internet for under-age girls is a major problem, and they don't have the budgets or manpower to keep up.21

    Another factor in this epidemic is that young girls simply have more contact with unrelated adult males than ever before. Because of America's high divorce rate, a large number of minor girls live in homes with either stepfathers or the boyfriends of their mothers. This is compounded by the fact that the majority of these moms work outside the home meaning that their daughters have substantially more unsupervised time than did girls in previous generations.22

    Absent fathers also play another important role. When a sexual predator targets a girl with no father at home, he knows two things. First, he can count on his victim having a heightened need for adult male attention. Second, the one person the perpetrator has the most reason to fear - the victim's father - is generally not in the picture.23

    Even girls who live in intact families with their biological fathers or in homes with caring and involved stepfathers are not immune from becoming the targets of sexual predators.24

    Children are much more involved in activities outside their homes and schools than ever before, and our research indicates that girls who are sexually exploited by adult men very often meet their abuser as a result of one of these activities.25

    There are many other factors that contribute to this epidemic, but the basic problem is that we live in a sex-obsessed culture in which girls are more vulnerable to sexual predators than at any time in our nation's history. Any parent who thinks their daughter is not a potential victim is fooling themselves. The data is absolutely clear that victims are black and white, rich and poor, urban, rural and suburban and that they come from every cultural and socio-economic background.

    THE CRIME

    In all 50 states, sexual activity with under-age children is illegal. Also, every state mandates that if a healthcare worker has reason to suspect that an under-age girl is being sexually abused, they are required by law to report that information to a designated law enforcement or child protective services agency. That agency is then responsible to investigate the possibility that the child may be the victim of sexual abuse or statutory rape.

    Because the pregnancy of an under-age girl is evidence that she is the victim of sexual abuse, any healthcare worker who has contact with a pregnant under-age girl has an obligation to initiate a report to the state.

    The important point here is that the healthcare worker is required to report the incident, not investigate it. The responsibility of determining whether or not the circumstances that led to this girl's pregnancy are criminal lies solely with the state agency to which the report is mandated.

    Additionally, the fact that a minor girl may be lawfully allowed to have an abortion or secure birth control without her parents being informed is irrelevant. The law still mandates reporting of the sexual activity to the state.

    MORE->
    Last edited by pwrone; 11-15-2005 at 11:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    THE PROOF

    With the information we now have, it is simply undeniable that Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation have made a conscious decision to conceal the sexual exploitation of children and protect the men who commit these crimes.

    We have uncovered an overwhelming body of statistical evidence showing that the rate at which these two organizations fail to comply with mandatory reporting laws is in excess of 90 percent. This data was obtained from government sources, medical journals, independent researchers and the abortion industry itself.26

    To test this conclusion we conducted a covert survey in which we called over 800 Planned Parenthood and National Abortion Federation facilities across the country. Our caller portrayed a 13-year-old girl who was pregnant by her 22-year-old boyfriend. Her story was that she wanted an abortion because she and her boyfriend did not want her parents to find out about the sexual relationship. In every call the ages of the girl and her boyfriend were made perfectly clear. It was also made clear that the motivation for the abortion was to conceal this illicit sexual activity from the girl's parents and the authorities. Additionally, our caller never said a single thing that might suggest that her parents would become abusive if they discovered her sexual activity.

    The results of this survey were appalling. Even though many of these clinic workers openly acknowledged to our caller that this situation was illegal and that they were required to report it to the state, the overwhelming majority readily agreed to conceal this illegal sexual activity.

    Some employees of these organizations even coached our caller on how to avoid detection, how to circumvent parental involvement laws and what to say or not say when she came to the clinic. In a significant number of instances she was encouraged to lie about - or conceal - her age or her boyfriend's age or to give false names.

    One of the clinic representatives who acknowledged that she was required by state law to inform at least one of our caller's parents in writing that their daughter was seeking an abortion, went on to advise our caller that the best way to hide this from her parents was to use a fictitious address when she checked-in for her abortion.

    During these calls it was not uncommon for the Planned Parenthood or National Abortion Federation representative to warn our caller that if someone were to find out about this situation her boyfriend could go to jail. In those situations it was unmistakable that our caller was being instructed to be more careful about what information she gave out and to whom. It was also not uncommon for the employee to interrupt our caller when she started talking about her age or the age of her boyfriend. On those occasions the obvious indication was that the employee did not want to hear this information.

    In other calls the facility employee advised our caller that she had already provided too much information for them to be able to help her. In those instances she would often be given the number of another family planning facility and encouraged to tell a different story when she called there. At times, this advice was quite specific with the employee telling her exactly what to say - or not say - to the people she talked to at the second facility.

    In states requiring that parents be informed when their under-age daughters seek abortions, the law allows those girls to have abortions without their parents being notified if they get permission from a state judge. This is called a judicial bypass. During our calls to states with parental involvement legislation in place our caller was often informed about this option while also being instructed not to voluntarily tell the judge about the age of her boyfriend. In some instances these employees even encouraged her to lie to the judge if specifically asked for that information. Other employees advised her that neighboring states have no parental involvement requirements and that if she went there and either concealed or lied about the age issue, she would have no problem getting a secret abortion. In other words, these people were suggesting to a minor girl that she travel outside the state in order to cover up a crime that was being committed against her.

    In some calls she was given instructions on how to circumvent the parental involvement requirement altogether, even to the point of suggesting that she bring someone along to sign for her who looked old enough to impersonate one of her parents. In one particularly egregious case, the clinic worker lamented the fact that because our caller's boyfriend was only 22 he wouldn't look old enough to pass as her father. She went on to suggest that our caller look for an older person to help her out. When our caller said her boyfriend had a 50-year-old uncle who would do it, the employee said that would be okay as long as the uncle was instructed to not say anything while at the clinic to indicate he was not really her father. The employee stated that the uncle could even drop by, sign the papers, and leave before she actually came in for the abortion, and that the clinic's notary public would notarize the uncle's signature for the state's required documentation - despite knowing that it was a fraudulent representation.

    In a number of cases the employee would not react at all to the age issue, causing us to question whether it had registered with them or not. At that point our caller would simply ask outright if her age or her boyfriend's age was a problem. Generally what she got was a very cavalier "wink and nod" type of response.

    Sometimes she would be told that, technically speaking, the clinic was required to report this activity to the state but that if the caller would either lie about her age or just keep her mouth shut when she came in for her abortion, no one would ask any questions. Several times she was told that the facility had no interest in the ages of the parties involved or that they do not verify ages or check IDs and would accept whatever she told them at face value. One employee went so far as to tell her that if she came in with the cash she could be any age she wanted to be.

    Unfortunately, during these calls, responses like those described here were neither rare nor isolated. In the final analysis, virtually every Planned Parenthood and National Abortion Federation facility we contacted was willing to illegally conceal the sexual abuse of this 13-year-old girl.

    In every case, the clinic representative had never met this child, knew virtually nothing about her, had only engaged in a very brief telephone conversation with her, and was told nothing to indicate that her parents would be abusive if they discovered the sexual relationship. Nevertheless, they were willing - and in many cases eager - to help this child hide from her parents and the authorities the fact that she was being sexually exploited. Toward that end they provided step-by-step instructions on how to circumvent state laws that were enacted specifically for the purpose of protecting children exactly like her in situations just like this.

    Perhaps even more disturbing is that we identified a willingness by abortion industry employees to facilitate ongoing criminal behavior. At some point, our caller would raise the possibility that she might not be pregnant and asked whether the clinic would help her get birth control. Over 90 percent - a number identical to our statistical findings mentioned earlier - agreed to supply her with birth control and thereby help her conceal this illegal relationship. This offer was made even by people who had earlier in the call correctly identified this situation as sexual abuse or statutory rape.

    In many of these instances, they told our caller that her adult boyfriend could come with her to pick up the birth control, and some even offered to let him pick it up without her.

    MORE
    http://www.childpredators.com/ReadReport.cfm

  3. #3
    DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    OK Pwrone,

    You win, they are evil. NOW WHAT? Do we close all women's health clinics across the country? Or just Planned Parenthood?

    And WHO are all these grown men having sex with girls? Does anyone who KNOWS them doing anything about it? I mean, the men are not doing this in a vacuum. So where are the, teachers, other parents, older siblings, parents of the girl's friends, the men's friends and family members, the community and mainly the honest decent, MEN?

    The "epidemic" proportions this study is talking about, SOMEBODY had to have known about it. A grown man cannot have a little girl as his sex partner without someone knowing about it. So where are these people?

    Long before you get to the clinic, you had grown men looking the other way. Thinking it is cute to see one of their friends with a young girl. Also mothers and teachers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, older siblings, etc., turning a blind eye. For what reason? Are you interested in that? Do you want to know the answer to what the people in this girl's LIFE, are doing about this sick affair?? Or are you just going to post studies, and articles, and opinion pieces about Planned Parenthood, the National Abortion Federation, The ACLU, etc., etc., etc.?

    The political is the personal. And the personal is the political. When men police each oother, young girls, boys, and women will be a lot better off. START TALKING ABOUT MEN AND THEIR PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. You go on and on about abortion, child rape, molestation, and you do not talk about the MEN who do this crap. Start railing against your own sex for a change.

    DeeDee1965

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    What are you talking about...if I knew anyone who was doing something like that I would do something about it...count on it. But, most of the WOMEN in these scumbags lives choose to look the other way. They need to be exposed and punished, not protected by groups like this...that is the point of these posts. Groups who are supported by TAXPAYERS are actively protecting sex offenders...what are YOU gonna do about it? Pretend it isn't happening? That IS the liberal way...

  5. #5
    umdkook Guest

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    that pretty much sucks, however i have someone very close to me who was an adult with an adult partner and they went to planned parenthood due to the high cost of having to go through a primary clinic, as well as the privacy that planned parenthood provides in that its a different place to go other than your normal doctor, clinic.

    If what you say is true, there should be an investigation and serious sweeping changes in the practices of such places.

    however im much more appalled at THE CRIMES OF THE BUSH CRIME GANG rather than planned parenthood. while the "crimes" cited in this article didnt actually happen, our man Bush is really killing us with an actual crime(thats what it should be called when you send US troops to die in a pointless, fruitless, ill concieved war)

  6. #6
    DeeDee1965 is offline Gold Scams Member User Rank
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    586

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    Pwrone,

    I have told someone else on this board NOT to throw me and my opinions in with liberals. MY opinions are MINE, so please address any comments about my opinions to me.

    I fight everyday to teach young women, and even grown women, they DO NOT NEED A MAN TO SURVIVE. Having a husband who one can build a life with is an admirable goal. But thinking men, are more important then self-esteem, or self-reliance, is something I talk against everyday. I am doing my part in trying to show women "wanting" a man is healthier then "needing" a man, allows young women to make choices that are beneficial to them.

    I cannot and will not, try and school men in the art of being "a man." That is the job of other men. Like I wrote, none of these crimes happened in a vacuum. All the posts in the world will not stop men from preying on young girls. I am not saying YOU are aware of these sick crimes. What I am saying is, "if" you know of anyone who thinks it is "funny" or "cute" or "sexy," etc., with regard to young girls, to make sure those men know YOU have zero tolerance for that kind of behavior. This will help to police men and their sick behavior. If the general society made the lives of these a living hell, they would have to think twice before messing with young girls. And boys, for that matter.

    I see it all the time. Men laugh, and/or keep silent when their friends, coworkers, or relatives say or do something untoward any woman or girl. If MEN made the atmosphere intolerable for sick jerks, by shunning, or socially isolating them because to their behavior, a lot of the child rape,molestation, and rape in general would be cut in half.

    Before you reply back with your "I am posting to expose injustice" rhetoric, just think about what I have written. Young girls would not even get tot Planned Parenthood, if MEN, from time to time opened up a can of whoop-ass, on their brethren.

    But Umdkook, has a valid point. the present administration is doing more damage the some "study" done to catch out Planned Parenthood. Onward!!! OBSTRUCT, OBSTRUCT, OBSTRUCT! :)

    DeeDee1965

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    97

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    DeeDee is correct. None of these crimes occurred in a vacuum.

    Planned parenthood is not an organization that supports child abuse. Yes they do provide abortions. However, they do not force anyone to get an abortion and they do make sure their patients know about alternatives to abortion.

    You have gone off the deep end pwrone.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ysne58
    DeeDee is correct. None of these crimes occurred in a vacuum.

    Planned parenthood is not an organization that supports child abuse. Yes they do provide abortions. However, they do not force anyone to get an abortion and they do make sure their patients know about alternatives to abortion.

    You have gone off the deep end pwrone.

    They actively cover up rapes and other crimes and discourage alternatives to abortion. That was my point, along with the fact that WE pay for them to exist.

  9. #9
    umdkook Guest

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    They actively cover up rapes and other crimes and discourage alternatives to abortion. That was my point, along with the fact that WE pay for them to exist.
    what makes you say they discourage alternatives to abortion...that is the farthest thing from the truth, its strate up lie.

    you obv have no clue on what you are talking about, no first hand knowledge on the subject, and are just ranting about one study that came out about ******** girls being fake impregnated by older men.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    26,339

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    Planned Parenthood, like many liberal groups, supports and encourages child molesters. They will gladly protect a sexual predator if it means they can add another dead baby to their total.

    Margaret Sanger was the founder of this group...she believed in the Nazis, eugenics and race-based 'control' methodology. Her birth-control theories were more about forced sterilization than they were about abortion, at least in the beginning. This is how "birth-control" became synonymous with abortion.
    __________________________________________________ __________

    Child Predators
    By Mark Crutcher

    EXPOSING THE PARTNERSHIP BETWEEN PLANNED PARENTHOOD,
    THE NATIONAL ABORTION FEDERATION AND MEN WHO
    SEXUALLY ABUSE UNDER-AGE GIRLS


    INTRODUCTION

    For several months Life Dynamics has been conducting an investigation into the issue of teen pregnancy. What we have found can only be described as sickening. Under-age girls, some as young as 10 years old, are being sexually exploited by adult men in numbers that are unprecedented in American history.1

    According to the most reliable studies, among girls 15 and younger who become pregnant, between 60 and 80 percent of them are impregnated by adult men.2

    We have also uncovered data showing that as the age of the victim goes down, the age of the perpetrator goes up.3

    In America today, we have reached the point where a junior high school girl is more likely to become pregnant by an adult than by someone close to her own age.4

    One study concluded that the average age of men who father children with girls under 14 is now higher than the average age of men who father children with 18-year-olds.5

    By almost any standard, our country is experiencing an epidemic of child sexual abuse.6 In this report you will see that the driving force behind this tragedy is the fact that men who prey on under-age girls have powerful national organizations that are willing to harbor them. Our investigation has uncovered irrefutable evidence that both Planned Parenthood and the National Abortion Federation - often operating on taxpayer dollars - knowingly conceal these crimes while aiding and abetting the sexual predators who commit them.

    CONSEQUENCES & CAUSES

    When under-age girls become sexually involved with adult men they are exposed to a devastating array of physical and emotional injuries. These illicit relationships set them up to be life-long victims who tend to view their self-worth solely in terms of sex.7

    When compared to girls who are sexually active with boys near their own age, these girls are more likely to:

    have multiple sex partners8
    drop out of school9
    engage in dangerous sexual behaviors10
    become pregnant11
    run away from home
    be lured into prostitution12
    abuse drugs or alcohol13
    end up on welfare14
    be estranged from friends and family15
    be in physically abusive relationships16
    become divorced17



    Other data shows that among sexually active girls between 11 and 13, those who are having sexual relationships with men more than five years older than themselves are significantly more likely to attempt suicide.18

    Another consequence is that ******** girls involved with adult men suffer from sexually transmitted diseases at a far higher rate than girls having sex with boys close to their own age. In fact, studies now show that the highest rate of sexually transmitted diseases in America is found among females ages 15 to 19, and that the overwhelming majority of these girls contracted these diseases from adult males.19

    This epidemic of child sexual abuse is being driven by several factors, one of which is technology. The image most people have of men who prey on under-age girls is that of a pervert in a trench coat lurking around a school playground. The reality is, today that pervert is far more likely to be lurking around an Internet chat room. For men who prey on young girls, technology is making it much easier for them to acquire victims, while dramatically reducing the chances they will be caught.20

    Police departments nationwide are now saying that child molesters trolling the Internet for under-age girls is a major problem, and they don't have the budgets or manpower to keep up.21

    Another factor in this epidemic is that young girls simply have more contact with unrelated adult males than ever before. Because of America's high divorce rate, a large number of minor girls live in homes with either stepfathers or the boyfriends of their mothers. This is compounded by the fact that the majority of these moms work outside the home meaning that their daughters have substantially more unsupervised time than did girls in previous generations.22

    Absent fathers also play another important role. When a sexual predator targets a girl with no father at home, he knows two things. First, he can count on his victim having a heightened need for adult male attention. Second, the one person the perpetrator has the most reason to fear - the victim's father - is generally not in the picture.23

    Even girls who live in intact families with their biological fathers or in homes with caring and involved stepfathers are not immune from becoming the targets of sexual predators.24

    Children are much more involved in activities outside their homes and schools than ever before, and our research indicates that girls who are sexually exploited by adult men very often meet their abuser as a result of one of these activities.25

    There are many other factors that contribute to this epidemic, but the basic problem is that we live in a sex-obsessed culture in which girls are more vulnerable to sexual predators than at any time in our nation's history. Any parent who thinks their daughter is not a potential victim is fooling themselves. The data is absolutely clear that victims are black and white, rich and poor, urban, rural and suburban and that they come from every cultural and socio-economic background.

    THE CRIME

    In all 50 states, sexual activity with under-age children is illegal. Also, every state mandates that if a healthcare worker has reason to suspect that an under-age girl is being sexually abused, they are required by law to report that information to a designated law enforcement or child protective services agency. That agency is then responsible to investigate the possibility that the child may be the victim of sexual abuse or statutory rape.

    Because the pregnancy of an under-age girl is evidence that she is the victim of sexual abuse, any healthcare worker who has contact with a pregnant under-age girl has an obligation to initiate a report to the state.

    The important point here is that the healthcare worker is required to report the incident, not investigate it. The responsibility of determining whether or not the circumstances that led to this girl's pregnancy are criminal lies solely with the state agency to which the report is mandated.

    Additionally, the fact that a minor girl may be lawfully allowed to have an abortion or secure birth control without her parents being informed is irrelevant. The law still mandates reporting of the sexual activity to the state.

    MORE->

    your definately a fart smeller POO!!they just dont make em like you anymore(sob:( )......but hey!!thanks fer the tips!!oops!!guess we have to give credit where credit is due!!(mark)you dont mind du yu!?and hey !!can i put in a request for hows on WMD!?the average citizen cant be too informed ya know!! :D :rolleyes:

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    13,383

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    Quote Originally Posted by umdkook
    what makes you say they discourage alternatives to abortion...that is the farthest thing from the truth, its strate up lie.

    you obv have no clue on what you are talking about, no first hand knowledge on the subject, and are just ranting about one study that came out about ******** girls being fake impregnated by older men.

    Do you have information that refutes this study-which backs up everything I have alleged--or you simply sounding off for absolutely no reason? "fake impregnated" Does that mean you don't think that this occurs? Are you really THAT clueless?

  12. #12
    umdkook Guest

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    the study was about girls who LIED and said they were pregnant, so yeah thats fake .

    its very similar to the set up they just showed with the men who came to that house thinking they were gonna get some lil boy action, the actualy crime didnt happen (not that that takes away from it really). this is terrible, no argument there.....

    HOWEVER, the point was yes, i do know first hand that they do not discourage abortion alternatives, which is what i said in teh first place.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    They actively cover up rapes and other crimes and discourage alternatives to abortion. That was my point, along with the fact that WE pay for them to exist.
    Just curious... if you have proof of this (not Op/Ed articles or web site articles and stats) and you are convinced your proof is solid... have you or your local RTL organization(s) filed a complaint with law enforcement or discussed this with the County Attorney's office?

    cheers,
    Paul

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    330

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    This is a serious issue. As a child I was sexually abused, and though I managed to maintain my purity physically, the after-effects of the attacks tarnished and scarred me for life- some of my purity was absolutely gone. I told my ma as she didn't know about it, didn't suspect, or even believe me. Some help she was- and what pain I felt- I was a child. Some adults are so stupid.

    -----------------------------

    The caller sounds legit in all the calls, and the workers at the Planned Parenthood clinics help her cover up the crime, and that of the perp.

    http://www.traditionalvalues.org/1/pph/ (another link is on the bottom of this post...child molesters are helped out by this sad situation. The girls being victimized need real help, not a cover-up that protects the perps.)

    The Proof is on tape. You listen, you judge!
    Tell your Friends! Write your Elected Officials!!

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Planned Parenthood’s Child Molester Cover Up EXPOSED!
    Life Dynamics, Inc. (LDI), in partnership with Traditional Values Coalition, is providing irrefutable proof that Planned Parenthood (PP) is deliberately covering up the sexual molestation of girls!


    Sexual activity with ******** girls is illegal in all 50 states—yet Life Dynamics discovered that Planned Parenthood counselors are willing to cover up sexual crimes against ******** girls by adult males!


    LDI encouraged a team of girls to call PP clinics and pretend to have been sexually abused by adult males. In case after case, PP counselors willingly ignored state law to cover up these molestations and violations of statutory rape laws! These conversations were taped by LDI.

    Each PP clinic that has covered up child molestation must be prosecuted! For additional information on the LDI’s Child Predator project, go to: http://www.childpredators.com


    Listen to these tapes and make up your own mind about the motives of Planned Parenthood officials to cover up the sexual molestation of girls!

    Click here for index of tapes and transcripts (LINK- go to site to click and listen).

    http://www.childpredators.com/

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    I am sorry to learn of your experience Boone... I do hope all goes well with you... now and in the future.
    ******************
    Now to the burning question of the day...

    These organizations claim to have taped evidence... as well as testimony.

    Have any of them taken their evidence to their local prosecutors and filed a complaint or requested a grand jury investigation? If not then why?

    cheers,
    Paul

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,549

    Re: THE CRIMES of PLANNED PARENTHOOD

    Addenda to previous post... edit deadline expired.
    ******************
    If, for whatever reason, the County Attorney's office decllined the case... Have these sources taken their evidence to the local news media?

    cheers,
    Paul

Similar Threads

  1. 'Planned Parenthood' (LOL) Propaganda Video!
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 09:39 PM
  2. Planned Parenthood survives! Good.
    By thistle in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-04-2011, 06:16 PM
  3. De-Fund the Predators of Planned Parenthood
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 10:08 PM
  4. NOW Try Standing Up for Planned Parenthood
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 05:04 PM
  5. PLANNED PARENTHOOD Protects RAPISTS
    By pwrone in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 12-18-2005, 03:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
abe, abortion, abortions, abused, abuser, acceptance, acted, action, active, add, added, additionally, address, administration, adult, advice, agency, ages, agreed, alcohol, alleged, allowed, als, alternatives, american, another, answer, apes, are, article, ass, ation, attacks, attempt, attention, avoid, aware, away, baby, back, backs, based, basic, best, bet, better, blame, body, boo, books, boy, brief, bring, bur, bush, called, calls, cancer, cannot, careful, case, cash, catch, caught, causing, cer, cher, child abuse, choose, claim, cleared, cli, clinic, clinics, close, clueless, coa, com, coming, comments, commit, common, community, complain, con, conceal, concealed, continue, conversation, correct, cost, country, county, cover, cover up, covering, crap, credit, crime, crimes, culture, cute, damage, dan, dangerous, daughter, day, dead, decision, deep, denied, described, designated, devastating, did, didn, didnt, different, ding, dirty, discovering, disturbing, doc, doctor, documentation, doesn, don, dont, dow, drama, driving, drop, duc, due, earlier, economic, eed, effects, elected, employees, end, experience, expose, eye, face, facility, fail, fake, false, families, father, fathers, fault, fear, feel, felt, final, five, fraudulent, future, gain, gave, general, getting, girl, girls, give, goal, gonna, good, gra, grand, groups, grow, grown, guy, had, hand, happen, happened, happening, harbor, hats, head, healthcare, hell, help, helped, hes, hey, hide, high, higher, him, his, home, homes, hoo, hose, house, hre, huma, human, hurt, husband, ial, ignored, illegally, image, ime, immune, important, inc, inc., incident, index, india, indiana, industry, influence, instructed, inter, interest, interested, internet, investigation, investigations, involved, ion, isn, issue, its, jail, jour, judge, just, kind, king, knew, know, large, laugh, law, lead, led, legit, less, liberal, liberals, lie, lied, lis, listen, lives, living, local, long, longer, lot, main, make, makes, making, male, man., many, mark, matter, mea, meaning, measure, medical, meet, members, men, mind, molesters, more, mother, motives, multiple, nancy, national, nazis, need, ner, never, normal, now, numbers, office, officials, older, ongoing, only, order, org, organization, organizations, overwhelming, par, part, partner, partnership, pay, pedophiles, perfectly, permission, person, personal, pervert, physical, picture, place, plan, planned, planning, playground, point, poor, pos, post, posting, posts, potential, powerful, predator, predators, pretty, primary, prior, privacy, prosecuted, prostitution, protect, protected, protecting, protects, public, punished, quality, question, questions, quote, race, raise, ran, rape, rapes, rare, read, real, reality, reason, registered, related, reliable, remember, reporting, research, response, responses, responsibility, responsible, rest, results, rich, role, room, rtl, sad, scripts, secure, selling, send, services, sessions, set, sex, sexual, sexually, ship, showed, shows, shut, silent, simply, site, solid, sorry, sounds, sources, speaking, specifically, spend, standard, star, start, started, starts, state, stated, states, stats, stay, step, stop, story, study, stupid, subs, such, sucks, suicide, supply, supported, supports, sure, survey, survive, suspicious, take, taken, takes, tal, talk, talking, tape, tapes, targets, taxpayers, teach, terms, terrible, test, than, the, themselves, therapy, they, thing, thinks, throw, tied, time, times, tips, today, told, tolerance, tom, tor, tot, total, trac, transcripts, tre, trench, tribute, trolling, troops, trouble, truth, turning, uncle, undeniable, unprecedented, urban, url, verify, victim, victimized, view, viola, wanted, war, welfare, when, wide, will, win, woma, wome, worker, workers, working, worth, write, writing, wrong, year, years, you, young, your, zero

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •