+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 5linx

5linx

Is anyone with or for that matter interested in 5linx? I got tired of searching for it and figured that I would post about it and get opinions etc. I can admit to never being much of a recruitment guy with any of the mlms in my past so I mainly focus on selling the products. Feel free to post or email me.

Re: 5linx

I heard about that company. They are an mlm as well. I know a few people that joined the company and they are doing really well. I also know some that are not making any money at all. I believe no matter whom the company is, you get out of it what you put into it. Some company’s comp plan, timing and product line increases your odds greatly. I reviewed that company in detail. After spending 4 years building my ACN business I was cautious where I would build a business.In my opinion they are the best MLM telecom out there period. I repeat this is my opion based on my research.

teamescape Guest

I'm very Familiar and educated with 5linx! I'm in a company just like them but there 1. FREE 2. Make more $$ go to www.teamescape.com or compare at www.comparemlms.com

Folks,

Please join us on the "Escape International' thread for the real scoop on this venture mentioned by Teamescape!

Soapboxmom

I have been with 5linx for almost 12 months and have nothing but rave reviews for the company. When you compare the comp plan with other telecom mlm's, there is no comparison. In mlm there is always talk about residual income. 5linx comp plan is designed to provide just that. 5linx offers a broad spectrum of telecom products. in my 25 years in telecom, i have never seen anything like it.

the other 'free' companies offer products and services. however, you get what you pay for. if you want any other information, email me at [email protected]
    :)

Oh WOW!!!! Another one of hundreds of voip providers.

http://www.5linx.com/PPPres/5LINX%20...iles/frame.htm

Big surprise, of course, that it is a towering pyramid. Everybody gets 3 reps and 20 customers to infinity and beyond. They don't disclose what the commission amounts are, but they are probably as abysmal as the payout of one of their hundreds of rivals such as Escape International. Anyone who knows more please fill us in.

Soapboxmom

Quote Originally Posted by lester47
    I have been with 5linx for almost 12 months and have nothing but rave reviews for the company. When you compare the comp plan with other telecom mlm's, there is no comparison. In mlm there is always talk about residual income. 5linx comp plan is designed to provide just that. 5linx offers a broad spectrum of telecom products. in my 25 years in telecom, i have never seen anything like it.

the other 'free' companies offer products and services. however, you get what you pay for. if you want any other information, email me at [email protected]
    WARNING....i have been privy to talks between dan kelly (5linx top dog) and greg provenzano...(acn president)....trust me, 5linx wont be around a year from now.... people are pouring back into ACN by the truck load.

in my group alone, i have someone that left 5linx after reaching their top level (equivalent to svp) and they were a former acn rep....they came back to acn because 5linx's comp plan paid out less at their top level than he made as a TC with acn....so he is back and going stronger than ever....almost 1/3 of 5 linx reps came with him!

not to mention the phone service that they provide (trinsic) just announced that they are no longer marketing to residential customers....(trinsic is a publicly traded company, so you can go right to their website and peruse their financials....they havent made money in years and are sinking themselves....)

all i am saying is to watch out.... 5linx is skating on very thin ice....

Quote Originally Posted by BIGfranky75
    WARNING....i have been privy to talks between dan kelly (5linx top dog) and greg provenzano...(acn president)....trust me, 5linx wont be around a year from now.... people are pouring back into ACN by the truck load.
    in my group alone, i have someone that left 5linx after reaching their top level (equivalent to svp) and they were a former acn rep....they came back to acn because 5linx's comp plan paid out less at their top level than he made as a TC with acn....so he is back and going stronger than ever....almost 1/3 of 5 linx reps came with him!
    This kind of churn is one of the things I hate passionately about this business, actually. Happens way, way too often, because everyone is constantly looking for "a better deal," and that big chance to make big money fast. Hint: here's how you do it...START A COMPANY. Ask all the ex-ACN guys who have gone out and done just that.

Quote Originally Posted by openQuestion
    This kind of churn is one of the things I hate passionately about this business, actually. Happens way, way too often, because everyone is constantly looking for "a better deal," and that big chance to make big money fast. Hint: here's how you do it...START A COMPANY. Ask all the ex-ACN guys who have gone out and done just that.
    i cant argue with that statement open....

teamescape Guest

The reason people leave a company when they reach the top position cause if they help there reps become the same position you are at there income is cut more than half.... doesn't that defeat the purpose of Network Marketing? That’s why I'm not with 5linx, ACN.... ect... the only business I found that does pay and has worked this solution in there comp plan is www.teamescape.com (Escape International) .... our VP of opporations ran opporations at ACN.... He has told me MANY stories!

Pick your vehicle and run with it! Team Escape, Nikken, 5Linx, ACN or what ever. We have fact vs. fiction, for MLM vs. against MLM & big money vs. no money. However you choose to connect with people and change lives just do it. T doesn’t matter if it’s your own or someone else’s. Do something, please! Work your 9-5 or use another vehicle. Vince promote your company! Go Team Escape! Noni rocks! 5linx is not going anywhere I know the owners personally and that rep you talk about that left was kicked out of the company because of unethical conduct that we all despise. What do you think his opinion is going to be? ACN is not going anywhere either. They are solid and still growing. Warn your friends if you want to or encourage them to find something. Nikken, Xango, what ever. I’ve been in ACN for over 4 years and trained with the best they had to offer. We are all improving the quality of our lives. We chose MLM. There will be casualties along the way like any other business but some of theses conversations are hilarious. This shows why MLM is needed so badly. Personal growth is a must for all. Now let’s see who will be the first to correct my spelling, grammar or throw the first punch. Tragic…. :confused:

Quote Originally Posted by mlmstudent
    Pick your vehicle and run with it! Team Escape, Nikken, 5Linx, ACN or what ever. We have fact vs. fiction, for MLM vs. against MLM & big money vs. no money. However you choose to connect with people and change lives just do it. T doesn’t matter if it’s your own or someone else’s. Do something, please! Work your 9-5 or use another vehicle. Vince promote your company! Go Team Escape! Noni rocks! 5linx is not going anywhere I know the owners personally and that rep you talk about that left was kicked out of the company because of unethical conduct that we all despise. What do you think his opinion is going to be? ACN is not going anywhere either. They are solid and still growing. Warn your friends if you want to or encourage them to find something. Nikken, Xango, what ever. I’ve been in ACN for over 4 years and trained with the best they had to offer. We are all improving the quality of our lives. We chose MLM. There will be casualties along the way like any other business but some of theses conversations are hilarious. This shows why MLM is needed so badly. Personal growth is a must for all. Now let’s see who will be the first to correct my spelling, grammar or throw the first punch. Tragic…. :confused:
    hi MLM....i guess i'm the first. :o

you sound like you are gung-ho about ACN, yet you also state that you feel it isn't going anywhere....confused? or is that a typo?

oh yeah...and that guy you speak of that was kicked out of ACN...he is one of the other founders of 5linx....no credibility issues there, huh? :p

I noticed that your email is zoomlinx...:-) Have you had any problems ordering cell phones. My mom had all kinds of problems ordering a phone recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Soapboxmom
    Oh WOW!!!! Another one of hundreds of voip providers.

http://www.5linx.com/PPPres/5LINX%20...iles/frame.htm

Big surprise, of course, that it is a towering pyramid. Everybody gets 3 reps and 20 customers to infinity and beyond. They don't disclose what the commission amounts are, but they are probably as abysmal as the payout of one of their hundreds of rivals such as Escape International. Anyone who knows more please fill us in.

Soapboxmom
    I did not create this thread to attack other companies or for this company to be attacked .....or for this thread to be filled with people promoting other companies claiming to be better etc.

geez

LOL... you must not have even went to the link. Cause Escape offers EVERY telecom service that 5linx offers. LOL... also if you go to your comp plan then go to escapes comp plan and compare yourself side by side. You will see that Escape does pay more than 5linx....

The only reason I posted this Response was cause it seems that you would rather read this post than to do your own Investigation and diligence on the other company escape. There is No comparison when it comes to residuals to Escape..... I will create a comparison with ANY business ... telecom or NONtelecom.

God Bless

"oh yeah...and that guy you speak of that was kicked out of ACN...he is one of the other founders of 5linx....no credibility issues there, huh?"

JD Sullivan was "kicked out?" I heard it was a mutual parting of the ways. Documentation?

Just wondering