+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: 5linx

Re: 5linx

Quote Originally Posted by mcfalcons15 View Post
    ...Why is Network MArketing looked at any different....
    because you're selling a worthless, overpriced product to people who don't know much about technology? until MLMs figure out a way to sell a comparable market product at competitive prices, you are moral (keyword moral) scam artists.

here's a perfect specimen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyd720A4xuE

direct quote from the salesman: "this is wifi..it's also wireless"

nice. i'm sold
    Last edited by spovat; 04-03-2012 at 04:14 PM.
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

I don't know what the actual numbers are. I have seen online and in company documentation the average incomes for leadership positions.
    I would imagine it is like every other Network Marketing company, where most people don't make more then they invest. You have to remember, this is a business OPPORTUNITY! If you don't have what it takes to make it in business, DON'T JOIN! It's not for everyone. Just like most people that play sports don't make it pro. Most people that act, don't make it on TV, or on broadway. Most people that sing, don't make a hit record. THAT IS BUSINESS!!! Why is Network MArketing looked at any different. We need to open our minds and understand that you are investing in your ability to do what is needed to generate income. If you fail, its ok, try something else. The people (like myself) that make it to the top are fortunate, and we took the deal seriously. You guys think we are taking advantage of people... NO. We tell them that it takes hard work and commitment. I have met thousands of people in 5LINX, and only a handful of them have what it takes to make it to Senior Vice President! That's the truth. It doesnt mean they are scamming people. People join for different reasons. Some to get rich, some to help out friends, some just to belong to something bigger than themselves. Everyone is not cut for this deal. I am, and I love it. It is changing my families life drastically!!!
    If people don't have what it takes, DON'T SELL IT TO THEM! Otherwise, you are the fraud for trying to talk someone into something when you know they aren't suited for it.

Quote Originally Posted by spovat View Post
    because you're selling a worthless, overpriced product to people who don't know much about technology? until MLMs figure out a way to sell a comparable market product at competitive prices, you are moral (keyword moral) scam artists.

here's a perfect specimen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyd720A4xuE

direct quote from the salesman: "this is wifi..it's also wireless"

nice. i'm sold
    You may be the DUMBEST person on this site.

First I never bought a CU-3000, because personally, I thought it was a subpar product. You see that's a part of BUSINESS OWNERSHIP!!! You don't have to buy it, if you don't like it. You idiots just buy whatever someone, or some company throws in your face!!!

Second, my company partners with all the companies that you already do business with. I bet you have a cell phone from one of our partners, I bet you pay for TV (if it s satellite tv, then its from one of our partners), I bet you have high speed internet from one of our partners, I bet you have gas & electric...then again, you may not living in the mobile home. How are these subpar products? You still think we selling videophones? LMAO!!! :yelcutelaughA: The CU-3000 has long since been retired. This is what's going to make sure my kids never have to work for anyone a day in their life:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoT04ItdOOo

Suck on those apples!!! Jabroni!!!
    Last edited by mcfalcons15; 04-06-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Once Upon a Time View Post
    If people don't have what it takes, DON'T SELL IT TO THEM! Otherwise, you are the fraud for trying to talk someone into something when you know they aren't suited for it.
    Another genius. This board is just full of em.

We don't talk anyone into doing 5LINX. We simply show them the presentation, and if they like it, they get in. If you force someone to join then you have to force them to stay in, then force them to work. I personally don't do that. You may have bumped into someone that works that way, but that's not how we work on my team. I'm looking for the people that are looking for me. People that know they need to do something different, to get something different. Not just sit at their dead end jobs like you guys till they 65, then retire, live 5 years, then die. THAT'S YOU FUTURE!! LOL!!!

You may be the DUMBEST person on this site.

First I never bought a CU-3000, because personally, I thought it was a subpar product. You see that's a part of BUSINESS OWNERSHIP!!! You don't have to buy it, if you don't like it. You idiots just buy whatever someone, or some company throws in your face!!!

Second, my company partners with all the companies that you already do business with. I bet you have a cell phone from one of our partners, I bet you pay for TV (if it s satellite tv, then its from one of our partners), I bet you have high speed internet from one of our partners, I bet you have gas & electric...then again, you may not living in the mobile home. How are these subpar products? You still think we selling videophones? LMAO!!! :yelcutelaughA: The CU-3000 has long since been retired. This is what's going to make sure my kids never have to work for anyone a day in their life:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoT04ItdOOo

Suck on those apples!!! Jabroni!!!
    Look, the point is, that product came out at a time where netbooks were around 3-400 dollars. The CU-3000 was 500+. For a fraction of the functionality and at a premium cost to the uninformed consumer, 5lynx was trying to market a subpar product. You say "welll, I didn't buy that stupid product, that's the consumers job". That goes without saying, and it isn't the issue people have with 5lynx. The issue is that they simply had (and probably still do) a crappy product which took advantage of the uninformed. I say that because no informed consumer would ever buy that over a netbook for example (before the age of tablets).

As for your other services..sure tell me what I can expect to pay for 5gb of data, unlimited text, 1000 minutes of talk on a RELIABLE network. I can assure you that you won't provide a better deal. TV? again, netflix and hulu are sufficient for most people at a fraction of the price of cable and I doubt you get better deals for premium sports packages. But prove me wrong and give me an idea.

I somewhat suspect that all this will go over your head, based on the fact that you would use the word "Jabroni" as part of your retort to my claim against companies like 5lynx. Regardless, I'd be the first to consider a switch to a cheaper, more reliable cell phone plan if that was actually available. Who wouldn't?
    'everyone needs a gimmick darling' -Freddie Mercury

Similar Threads

1. Scammed by 5linx of $640...what can i do??
    By Dannyjjang in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 04:15 AM
  2. 5Linx reps.... ONLY
    By NtWRKR in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 12:10 AM
  3. 5linx members
    By eac in forum MLM Scams
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 09:24 PM
  4. 5linx