+ Reply to Thread

Getestore Online Business???

Does anybody know anything about this particular online business? It sounds really good! please let me know if you all know something???

Thanks!! ;)

www.getestore.com
    Last edited by Jocy2005; 11-15-2005 at 07:50 PM.

Re: Getestore Online Business???

SEE BBB Ratings at:
    http://www.labbb.org/BBBWeb/Forms/Bu...anyID=13191016

Scam watcher

THanks Paytooless! That information is very helpful!! :D

:One thing to think about with this kind of business is the fact that there are thousands of people out there with the same store. You basically become a middle middleman. You would have more success buying wholesale and starting your own website to sell from. It is really hard for search engines to find these stores.

I created an account with them to see how things will go, my website is ptlshops.com. It took 5 days to get the site running. Their whole prices is not bad, but it is not great. eg: Motorla Razr wholesale price is $249.99.!!!??? To get their attention I had to contact them at the email address listed at the BBB site.

Hope this helped

Scam Watcher

I also have just opened a GetEstore sponsered website, www.lazeelink.com. It's been about two weeks now, and I have been busy trying to get a decent listing on Google, Yahoo etc. Emails to the "members" support section have gone unanswered and support seems non existent. I have tried building pages and entering meta tags for these pages, but meta tag searches keep reverting back to the main page description and keywords. Anyone have any success with this? I will work at trying to develop the website and give it a fair shot, but it doesn't look very good right out of the gate.

I purchased one of their stores. It is a ripoff. You should go to www.ripoffreport.com for more information on this company. I know people who purchased items from my store and I even purchased an item myself to see what would happen and I have yet to see one dime from the sales. They ship the items alright but keep all the money to themselves and don't return emails. The only thing you get is the bill for the advertisement.

Nelcomg Guest

I purchased one of these store last year. It was absolutely horrible. The merchandise looks like something out of the local Dollar Tree. Since I've opened another store http://youronlinediscounts.vstoremarket.com. There's more variety. The site looks more professional and the prices are reasonable. The commission is anywhere from 2-10% but I've even purchased from the store myself and the setup was free just for purchasing the Forex Enterprise package.
    http://www.forexenterprise.com/?hop=corky1269. This package was $47 and had some awesome tips for earning additional income like keyword tools, free paid survey site memberships, free software downloads and tons of other stuff. I realize that if you're gonna make the big money you got to franchise yourself. It's not all going to come from one site. But a little from several sites adds up quickly.

Good luck.

I closed down my Getestore in May for many reasons, all of which are mentioned here in various posts. I took my URL (www.lazeelink.com) and designed my own store using the affiliate approach. It is certainly more work to set up and run and business has been slow but at least I now have full control and honest, reputable suppliers to work with. Consider learning from my mistakes and do the same if you are interested in operating an online store. Bottom line - stay away from Getestore!