From Jacobson Gills < [email protected]>
    To <>
    Sent Friday, May 12, 2017 at 2:21 PM
    Replied
    Airport Storage and Cargo Unit
    Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
    TX 75261, United States

Attn:

$455 is the storage fee, Please send through Money Gram or Walmart to Walmart with the info below,

Name: Richard Caplinger
    Address: Norwood Ohio 45212
    Amount: $455

Once you are done, kindly send down the payment details asap, and how long will it take you to make the payment?

God Bless United States of America.
    Jacobson Gills,
    Director.
    From Jacobson Gills < [email protected]>
    To <>
    Sent Friday, May 12, 2017 at 1:21 PM

Airport Storage and Cargo Unit
    Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
    TX 75261, United States

ATTENTION: Notice On Your Consignment Boxes reg #: JG1N8875BS.

In view of your inability to receive your Consignment Box reg #: JG1N8875BS originally scheduled to be delivered to you by the agency foreign payment service Dallas Texas. This Consignment box in a metal box valued US$7.3 Million (Seven Million Three Hundred thousand United States dollars) Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport TX 75261, via United Airlines Flight UA 4130.

I am writing to inform you that we have intercepted and investigated the said Consignment box and the investigation proved the legitimacy of its content. Note, your Consignment box was initially scheduled for delivery to you.

The Diplomat who arrived with the Consignment made several attempts to deliver boxes to you all efforts proved abortive so he decided to leave for his country but before he left he settled the delivery charges and left.

The New Elect President have give us mandate to deliver all goods, Cargo and consignment boxes to their rightful owners, I will advice you to get back to me and claim your boxes on time or we will be compelled to list your Consignment Box as an unclaimed and maybe forfeited and moved to the United States Treasury Department for holding.

You are to advice us with your delivery address and your ID and nearest airport closer to you for us to facilitate with the delivery of your boxes.

Attached is my passport and working ID kindly go through it for your future reference and once we receive your delivery address, ID, and closer airport to you, delivery will be made in the next 24 hours.

Failure to comply with 48 hours your funds will move to the United State Treasury Department for holding, note you will be only require to make ONE TIME PAYMENT which is the storage fee of your boxes till date, and once that is done delivery will take place in the next 24 hours.

Call or text me (917) 740-4560 or email me as well.

God Bless United States of America.
    Jacobson Gills,
    Director.

Unregistered Guest

Re: Consignment Boxes

Ty for your time and insight