+ Reply to Thread

Is Bush Boozing?

http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/isbushdrunkie.wmv

Please view the above link and give me some opinions. I notice slurred speech and at the end of the CNN clip please notice the way he throws his arm around Laura. These are his own words and actions. He totally appears to be intoxicated. Please , I need to know if anyone sees what I see.

Re: Is Bush Boozing?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy4887
    http://www.canofun.com/blog/videos/isbushdrunkie.wmv

Please view the above link and give me some opinions. I notice slurred speech and at the end of the CNN clip please notice the way he throws his arm around Laura. These are his own words and actions. He totally appears to be intoxicated. Please , I need to know if anyone sees what I see.
    It does look a bit wierd to me. His motor skills look to be impaired somewhat. Maybe he was just exceptionally tired. But it does look like he's had a few.

He is a stand-up president the best since Ronald he is just tired of dirty liberals and welfare rat democrats : ) id be tired 2
    THe GOP KING
    Houston,TX
    " where theres more gun than people yall"

He could also be suffering from a medical condition. The backlash from having told too many lies may be catching up to him too.

Here we go again, when faced with photographic proof that might suggest Bush had a few drinks while on the campaign trail, what do the right wingers do, name call. Grow up already. Now that story from the National Enquirer a few months ago doesn't seem so far fetched.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/...celebrity/ 63426

http://www.capitolhillblue.com/ a...icle_7430.shtml
    Last edited by tommy4887; 11-14-2005 at 08:30 PM.

It wouldn't surprize me if he were. I firmly believe that he's was born with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome and using so much alcohol and cocaine for over 20 years of his life has definately caused some type of brain damage. It's so obvious that the man is a sociopath. He is completely lacking in empathy (one glaring symptom of FAS) and many reports have been coming out of the White House that he's either quoting the Bible one minute and in a screaming, cursing rage the next. The man is not mentally healthy and it scares the hell out of me that he has the ability to bring about WWIII with a push of a button. Also hear that he and Cheney aren't getting along so well either. Personally, I think they are both evil, evil men. They really need to be removed from office and I think Halliburton should return alot of those billions they've made from their "no-bid" contracts.

umdkook Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GOP KING
    He is a stand-up president the best since Ronald he is just tired of dirty liberals and welfare rat democrats : ) id be tired 2

it is one thing to not think democrats are good for the US or watever you want...

but im curious as to what Bush has done that is GOOD.?? why do you say he is the best since Ronald??? What has he done???

He has managed to brainwash a good portion of Conservative Republicans and the like to blindy worship the ground he walks on.

He's also managed to feather his family fortune quite a bit from his political career and make a really big name for himself in the world.

He managed to get away with being arrested for a controlled substance and then making it so no one can ever bring it up again, and somehow not have it hurt his political career.

And Reagan wasn't that great either, so I miss the comparison to great presidents, personally.

my 2 cents