+ Reply to Thread

Reviews for Google Fiber

Who has Google Fiber and how long have you had it? I'm considering getting it, well I'm going to but want to know how others like it. Is it performing well, any problems?

Re: Reviews for Google Fiber

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Who has Google Fiber and how long have you had it? I'm considering getting it, well I'm going to but want to know how others like it. Is it performing well, any problems?
    I have it and it's awesome. I normally get 800 down and 600 up. This random test shows it running a tad slow today.

Name:  google fiber.png
Views: 156
Size:  222.0 KB
    Last edited by tomInAustin; 05-17-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tomInAustin View Post
    I have it and it's awesome. I normally get 800 down and 600 up. This random test shows it running a tad slow today.

Hey thanks Tom, think I better switch. My neighbor just had it installed last week and my daughter and I discussed it and decided I should change over. Wanted to hear from those who use it and appreciate your reply.

No problem. Here is a new test, this one is quite fast.

Name:  gf.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  81.8 KB

No problem. Here is a new test, this one is quite fast.

Name:  gf.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  81.8 KB
    Do you have TV and telephone along with Internet?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Do you have TV and telephone along with Internet?
    So

Sorry for the delay. No, i don't. We leased a condo in downtown Austin to try out the urban living thing. All I have is the internet. For all I know those services are bundled but for the 70 bucks a month I pay I doubt it.

So

Sorry for the delay. No, i don't. We leased a condo in downtown Austin to try out the urban living thing. All I have is the internet. For all I know those services are bundled but for the 70 bucks a month I pay I doubt it.
    Doesn't sound like you're paying enough for it to be a bundle. I know it's good, got to get it. Just have to check out a couple of things first. I had a carpenter build new stairs to the deck. The guy covered the outside phone box with the railing. Think we're going to have to have a carpenter come out and redo. I'm thinking they will need to get into that phone box but not sure. Also who takes care of the equipment you already have set up like Direct TV dish, cables etc., do I have to remove those, bet I do. I need to call Google Fiber number and ask some questions.

Detectorall Co., Ltd. produces metal detectors and security devices with excellent quality and favorable price.View more details:
    metal detectors for sale