+ Reply to Thread

So which free (paid surveys)

So which free paid surveys do you guys recommand and have postive expirence with?

Thank you

Re: So which free (paid surveys)

I have experience with a lot of them, over two years now.
    This is going to be long so hold on... :)
    First and foremost, do NOT pay for a list of survey sites. There are tons of places that will sell you lists that include sites that are just trying to harvest your email and sell you stuff. There are other sites included that ask you to complete offers etc and get free shopping sprees etc. These are not true research companies.
    Second, you will not make enough to replace your income. If you want to take surveys for money you MUST be willing to do it for fun, a little extra cash and some great free products (this is not the same as the free ipods, free shopping sprees, etc).
    You also must be willing to take a ton of surveys and be entered in contests etc. If you skip these surveys you won't make it into the paying studies and the studies that give you free products. The screeners typically offer to enter you into a contest and once you make it past the screener you get the good stuff. There are a couple of companies that do offer you money upfront but they are not the norm.
    Okay now for the good stuff, there are a bunch of sites that offer you free lists of survey sites but they also include the ones that want to sell you stuff and the ones that harvest email addresses because they are an affiliate with all those companies and they want to make money. I have a good list that does not include those companies on my website. You can access it through my profile or PM me. I am an affiliate for about 1/10th of the companies that I have listed and I use that money to keep my website running. If you don't want to be a part of that, just feel free to jump to the second page on my list and I am not an affiliate with any of those companies listed on that page :) Otherwise feel free to use the whole list and feel safe in doing so. We also have a message board which is wonderful and everyone keeps everyone else uptodate on paying surveys and focus groups and you are welcome to join that as well. I am happy to answer any questions any one has about taking surveys and the truth behind them.

Connie

happygal Guest

Connie's advice is very good. I spend days and days signing up for 300 sites only to get a bunch of spam. I have gotten out of all of the annoying, non-paying ones and gotten down to a core list of surveys that actually pay me. About 15 in all. But those 15 are great. I average about $100 a month. I just keep a blog of ones that pay me and update it daily if I get a new payment or have issues with others.

masterphila Guest

Hi there!

You might want to consider this breakthrough opportunity i have only if you are interested in making a living by taking surveys online. I would like to share information about this with you. Unlike any other survey deals you get online, with this one opportunity, you earn $250 in referral bonusses, in addition to the money you earn taking these free paid surveys and so it's great and not like the other surveys.

This is about taking free paid surveys online and earning an extra $250 in referals. When a member signs up to this program, they will have access to a free surveys membership area!!! And we give them an incentive to tell at least 2 friends about the free site. Because survey takers are currently in extremely high demand and more contributors are needed IMMEDIATELY, We worked out a deal with the Consumer Research companies we're partnered with and they've agreed to let us offer $250 gift cards as an incentive for our members to spread the word about survey participation to their friends and neighbors.So ... The next 140 people to tell at least two people about getting paid for taking free surveys from MyFreeSurveys.com will receive one absolutely FREE...As a survey-taker when you join, our partners, realising how much competition is out there in the survey industry, will pay out relatively huge amounts of money for each survey completed. These are very competitve companies in this area. They are willing to pay so much money because it's cheaper for them to do so than mantaining customer service representatives and staff at a call center or running ads on TV. These companies need your opinions to improve their products or services, and in return you get paid for surveys in your spare time. Simple as that!

The referral bonus is an incentive no other survey company has been able to offer. If you sign up, you also gain access to several other top money-making programs listed on clickbank that you might consider joining and testing. These programs have been proven phenomenally effective and have a track record of recording success. I am a living example of how success and not worrying about money can change your life forever.

The procedure to starting making money is very simple: First off, Unlike other paid surveyssites that cost money, MyFreeSurveys is always FREE!!! Now, first, create your FREE MyFreeSurveys account, then read our paid Surveys "Beginners" guide, register for the surveys you like online, then do quick and easy paid online surveys. win cash, prizes and free products for
    your surveys taken.

please, take a moment now and visit my website below. Sign up and begin making money, including this sign up bonus mentioned above!

http://www.myfreesurveys.com/masterph/home.htm

Pinecone Research, Greenfield Online are companies that are free to join and pay people who complete surveys