+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 12daily Pro

Charis Johnson Guest

12daily Pro

Hi. Charis Johnson here, Administrator of 12daily Pro. I would like to report to you that I've had a crisis of conscience and decided I must disclose to you the true nature of 12daily Pro's business model.

The great majority of our income is, and has always been, new upgrades coming in. Given that we pay out 144% of these upgrades after three weeks or so, and factoring in the 12% referral commission as well, this has meant that we have survived until now only by doubling incoming upgrade revenues every month.

Unfortunately with the holiday season coming, especially here in the USA where most of our revenue originates, we are far from confident that we will continue to double these upgrade revenues into December. In short, even if some people do keep increasing their upgrade amounts it is clear that enough will be taking cash out at this time of year to 'burst the bubble' of 100% monthly growth for the first time.

As soon as this happens our '7 business days' payout promise will fail. This will further reduce incoming upgrade payments, leading to a terminal decline of the program. In short, 12daily Pro will collapse altogether in December, so anyone paying in today is very unlikely to see any kind of return on their "investment" at all. Since the principal paid in will have already been paid out to members who "invested" in October, I'm sorry to say that those members won't even see that back - the money will simply be lost.

Finally a request. Greed has got the better of many of my colleagues and consequently they disagree with my decision to make this full disclosure. I originally posted this on the 12daily Pro forum but it was deleted. If you have an account at http://www.12dpsupport.com/smf please help preserve this message by making a post there, cutting-and-pasting this text in.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
    Kind regards,
    Charis.
    Last edited by Charis Johnson; 11-12-2005 at 06:58 AM.

Re: 12daily Pro

You have really done it this time, Ponzi. PDF'd for posterity, and I am grabbing the IP you posted from this time.

I hope they have better prisons where you live than where I live. I also hope said prisons are Internet-free for the inmates.

Charis Johnson Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ComplexKid
    You have really done it this time, Ponzi. PDF'd for posterity, and I am grabbing the IP you posted from this time.

I hope they have better prisons where you live than where I live. I also hope said prisons are Internet-free for the inmates.
    Please don't judge me so harshly, ComplexKid. I am trying to be open and honest with all members here.

Funny, that isn't what 'you' said to me five minutes ago.

WARNING! This is not the real Charis Johnson. This is an impersonator who is committing a crime. This person also spammed the 12DP forum and is presently being sought for numerous criminal acts. He is getting desperate now. He is on the run and is making one last stand before he falls and goes away for a long time. He will probably get heavy fines too. And according to some of the posts I've seen around here it might be much safer for him in prison. I don't agree with some of the things said in retaliation here but it just shows this man has enemies in a lot of places, and I don't doubt he is being hunted by both citizens and law enforcement. Question is now, who will catch him first?

Oh dear, Ravensmedicine. These signs of violent tendency won't do! Compounded with your foolish "investment" in these Ponzi autosurf scams we have all the evidence we need - we'll be straight 'round to take that new baby of yours into care - the day it's born!

Quote Originally Posted by socialservices
    Oh dear, Ravensmedicine. These signs of violent tendency won't do! Compounded with your foolish "investment" in these Ponzi autosurf scams we have all the evidence we need - we'll be straight 'round to take that new baby of yours into care - the day it's born!
    Man some of you people understand nothing! I'm the one who said I DON'T agree with what some people have said in retaliation against PN!

"I don't agree with some of the things said in retaliation here but it just shows this man has enemies in a lot of places, and I don't doubt he is being hunted by both citizens and law enforcement."

That is what I said. I wouldn't waste my time or money "hunting" him :rolleyes:

I never made violent threats against him. I think he should be arrested and charged for whatever crimes he is guilty of in this situation. Actually your comment is a threat of kidnapping. Gee, I wonder how many of the work at home moms on a certain forum my wife's on would react to this seeing as many of them make money on autosurfs? What are they all bad mothers for making "foolish investments" as you call them? It seems their kids get fed and clothed and have loving homes....

OK 4 a start charis has already posted in the forums and has a user name... not one with a new reg date... I have been observing you for months as well!!! You have F****d up big time now - for if some one formaly complains
    (eg: charis) then interpole will now get involved and they Will work with your local athoritys to arrest you... and the charges will be a little more than someone trying to sue you for defamation... owe and switching off your computer or wiping your hard drive like in the movies doesent help u eather and they can trace to you - no cloacking can evade them... you want proff
    "try hacking a mainstream bank acc" (even using a lynix system to do it)

You would think you learned when you got your fingers burned the first time!!! oh and you did get your fingers burnt!!!

PS: Other people in here are to smart for u so give it up!! every body knows who posted!! and yea sooner or later you will piss someone off in one of those programs and they might just catch up with you!!!

PPS: Your posts use to be funny to read but now youve become a babling idiot that people dont want any more - Retirement would be a realistic option

PPS: I was going to say - But -

SHHHHH!!

I think I here them coming!!! ,

Quick!!!,

RUN FOREST RUN!!! : )

HAHAHA - Sorry got board!!

SCAM.COM IS A REAL JOKE AND SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN ASAP. TO ALLOW THESE HIDDEOUS INPERSONATORS SPREAD CRAP LIKE THIS IS BEYOND ME. SCAM.COM YOU REALLY DO A DISSERVICE TO EVERY INVESTOR OUT HERE THAT IS TRYING TO GAIN ON HIS/HER HARD EARNED DOLLARS. EITHER CLEAN UP YOUR FORUM OR CLEAR OUT!!

Ponzi Nemesis Guest

A lot of people here seem very confused about 12daily Pro. I suggest they follow the advice below in my sig...

HEHE - Confused about witch personality comes next dont you mean!!

I have to agree with godaddio01....

I heard scam.com was in the process of being sold. Forget if someone posted that here or I saw it on a search engine but that's what I read. That's probably the reason why it's been unmoderated lately.

Correct!! and aparently the new owners are going to make some changes soon it said too.

So till then the Bullsh*ters are lose "People beware"

Lukily they arnt too smart, so they get caught out...

(Sorry Too those who dont belive in some of the autosurfs but are ligit posters here "I didnt mean you" - Im always open to your objective veiws as thats why I come here...)

PS : Dose the multiple Personality Monky not have a job or something!!
    he seams to spend alot of time on the net blowing his load???

Gas-Scam Guest

Re: 12daily Pro iraqi investments

Which is it, a scam or not, stay tuned for looney tunes coming up next.

:D Entertaining post, but I don't believe it will fall as soon as early next month. All I know is that when it does fall, the wave of ponzi lovers* will simply move onto the next ponzi and pretend like nothing ever happened.

Short memory?

* Mmm.. ponzi lover's pizza. Specially prepared with actual tears from autosurf members after the owner ran off with the money!

/obligatory