Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Is Fastmoney24.com Scam or not?

I was from my firends send,

www.fastmoney24.com

but i don't like trust this,

what u thinks?

Best Regards Neosteve

Re: Is Fastmoney24.com Scam or not?

I invested $150 in Plan A on 1-5-09 and have not received a payout or any answers to my numerous emails to support.

Like most of these HYIP's they make sure they pay to the HYIP monitoring websites but are non-paying to anyone else.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by rtracysr View Post
    I invested $150 in Plan A on 1-5-09 and have not received a payout or any answers to my numerous emails to support.

Like most of these HYIP's they make sure they pay to the HYIP monitoring websites but are non-paying to anyone else.

Richard
    Neither have I. I invested $150 from my U3338705 Liberty Reserve account last week and am yet to receive any returns or replies to my mails to their support team.

I think that Fastmoney24.com is a big scam. beware and stay away from them. they have no contact phone and their online statistics seems to stay the same every week.

we should find ways of exposing them so more people don't fall prey.

I think that Fastmoney24.com is a big scam. beware and stay away from them. they have no contact phone and their online statistics seems to stay the same every week.
    That did not seem to phase you, when you saw website before "investing".

This site is definitely a scam, just like flybizs.com.

If you look at their "Certificates", they have the same number, just the company name and dates are different.

Flybizs Certificate
    flybizs.com/pages/images/5.jpg

Fastmoney Certificate
    fastmoney24.com/certi8.jpg

Cheers

Fastmoney24.com and flybizs.com also both have the same Web registrar:

PrivacyProtect.org
    P.O. Box 97
    Moergestel, NL
    5066 ZH
    +45 36946676

That, of course, is just one of many domain-registration proxies people can use to keep their real contact information from showing up on a whois search.

Fastmoney24 gives the following contact information on its website:

FastMoney24 Ltd.
    Groz-beckert House
    139 Gloucester Crescent, Oadby, Wigston,
    Leicestershire LE18, UK
    United Kingdom

Surprisingly, this is a real address. Groz-beckert is a German company that apparently manages office buildings, of which this is one. I couldn't find any information on tenants at this location.

Flybizs offers an image of a "filing" with what it calls "United Kingdom International Business Companies" (more on that subject below) that gives its address as:

Flybizs Ltd. Company
    95 Wilron Road
    Westminster
    London SW 1 V
    United Kingdom

There doesn't appear to be any "Wilron" Road in London, but there's a 95 Wilton Road. A list of tenants there doesn't show any Flybizs Ltd., but it does show a location for Mailboxes Etc.

The actual corporate registration authority in the UK is called Companies House. A search of their database (http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/f0...essCompanyInfo) turns up no hits for Fastmoney24 or Flybizs. There are some hits for just plain "fastmoney" in a few permutations, but they all list an address in Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire.

The Fastmoney24 website says the company invests in futures trading. If true, that means the company is a securities firm and should be registered with the UK Financial Services Authority (http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home.do). It isn't.

The Flybizs website doesn't give any clear statement of what that company does, but it appears to be some sort of MLM. I'm personally inclined to think all MLM's are scams, but the Direct Marketing Association disagrees and has enough clout to keep Congress from doing anything to regulate the industry.

Big Scam I suppose. The same as www.centixfinance.com
    If you think on what they promise nobody would ever work one more day. You put there $1000 and in 12 hours you have $7000. Evrybody would do it again and again, every 12 hours.
    I've sent $150 to centixfinance on Plan A, I should have got back 250% after 2 days but NOTHING. And no answer to emails. If you check the website now it doesn't exist any more, you'll find the Slumdog eMillionaire site, another "system" to make money...
    Let's go out and work!!

My question is: is there a way to take these people to court?

Cheers!

Ricardo

first time here people,
    am I really reading this correctly??? you sent some website real money and you expect a 250% return in 24 hours? you are kidding..no one is that naive! and now you are wondering if it is a scam. Don't wonder. Now you are going to take them to court?? Thank you for starting my day off with a great laugh.. Please visit my website at......

I must say I'm laughing at myself...:spin2:

Has anybody tried Secus Investments? They promise much less than the others and in longer time:
    200% in 4 days, which is not ridiculous with forex. But the thing that worries me is that the bebsite looks more or less like the others!:zx11pissed:
    Dataminer, you look very informed, can you controll this? www.securinvestments.com
    This is what they give as their address and phone numbers:
    Secus Investments Inc.
    The Century Tower Piso 4,
    Office 40A-14, Via R. J. Alfaro
    Panama City, Republic of Panama
    Phone: +507-360-**-**
    Fax: +507-360-**-**

only 200% in 4 days? ( that really sounds like it is hardly worth it... ) the key word here is that they "promise", you figure it out, meanwhile I want to thank you for the continued laugh.

:spin2::judges:

Have you received your money yet?

This website is a joke!

First, it has numerous visual and spelling flaws.

Second, when you go ahead and try to invest through Alertpay for example, you can see that the "company" you are transferring to is:

AlertPay is the secure payment processor for your seller Daria Wesolowska (wesolowskadaria@gmail.com

I am sure Daria is having a blast each time she checks out her Alertpay account.

Third, 700% in 12 hours?????

Those who invested will never see their money again I regret to say, and those who have not start running.

Hey I got Scammed also, did not review this sight before or I would not have gotten in this mess. In mid June send them $149 by moneyBookers and did not receive payment, send them like 5 emails, with no reply. Stay Away This is certainly a SCAM.

Quote Originally Posted by ricaffi View Post
    :spin2::judges:
    Sorry, fastmoney24 is a great SCAM because they have not paid me and have tried to contact them by email to no avail. Stay away. Big SCAM you will loose your money.

Jafo is offline Always Right, Seldom Agreed With. User Rank

Anyone who falls for these type of schemes deserves to be ripped off.

Anyone with more than a 4th grade education would know to avoid them.