+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 16 of 16

  1. #1

    StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    I worked for StudioTraffic on the LHD for over 6 months. Last month, they inactivated my account because "one of my referrals had the same information as the Assistant General Manager." On Monday, after digging through some files on my website, I discovered that I did not have this referral. In fact, I didn't get any referrals during the week this account was supposedly made. I created a website about my experience. It is updated daily with Studiotraffic insiders and the program's newest shady tactics. It's located at www.studiotraffic.name . BTW, I am not the first staff member to be scammed, there are at least 3 more that I know of. All three will post on my site sometime this week.


    Here is some proof:



    studiotraffic scam

  2. #2
    cito Guest

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    And I believe you. More info here: http://www.hyipdiscussion.com/studiotraffic.html I believe the crook behind Studio Traffic ponzi scam is from California. Read those threads. If anybody can trace them, please post tracing info. to submit to the authorities.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    8

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    in your website, u posted the same picture as above. Why? Why cant u just copy the email and paste the texts? Dont tell me u erased the message. No idiods would erase it if they have any plan of trying to convince others that ST is a scam and so on....

    The real answer would be that it is not your own email.... and you are lying. You do not have a valid proof..... moron.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    8

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    oh yeah... u said in ur website that the address and ect... are same as the other website currently down. Where is the proofs?

  5. #5
    cito Guest

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    Other employees have been scammed by studio traffic too. Now, studio traffic is dead. The ponzi died stealing millions from innocent investors. Go to www.fbi.gov and report that fraud!

    There is another thread about this ponzi scam here. Newbies be careful!

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=7185
    Last edited by cito; 11-14-2005 at 06:59 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    64

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    Problem here is that I dont see other X-employes complaining and if you worked for them "youd Know them in a large way" and thay would have been in here typing bye now!!!!

    So sorry hard to belive - still surffed tonight, help desk alive - these things take money to operate!!

    Thousands of people would have been in here and at other forums Typing too... So sure Youve got best intentions???

  7. #7
    cito Guest

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickachae
    Problem here is that I dont see other X-employes complaining and if you worked for them "youd Know them in a large way" and thay would have been in here typing bye now!!!!

    So sorry hard to belive - still surffed tonight, help desk alive - these things take money to operate!!

    Thousands of people would have been in here and at other forums Typing too... So sure Youve got best intentions???
    Thousands of people are hoping that crook changes his mind! Anyway go to other forums I have already mentioned and see the hundreds of complaints. The problem is you don't want to see that. As to site being alive I already told you that it is alive but no payment will get out of there as John himself said it!

    ST is DEAD as the big ponzi it was! You can surf, you can submit tickets but no payment will come out of studio pay! THERE IS NO MONEY! PONZIES ARRIVE TO THIS POINT IN THEIR LIFE! STUDIO TRAFFIC IS GONE!

    Site live means nothing. Here: www.it4us.net is live but hasn't paid for almost a year. That's a ponzi that the SFO (serious fraud office) is taking care of them at this moment.
    Last edited by cito; 11-14-2005 at 07:53 AM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    282

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    ST Sucks big time.

  9. #9
    cito Guest

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=2167

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    134

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    I go in maybe 20 forums ive seen only these same people saying there not paid and a few scattered others, everyone else saying there payments were fine I dont know what to beleive really.
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta:

  11. #11

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cruel_boy
    in your website, u posted the same picture as above. Why? Why cant u just copy the email and paste the texts? Dont tell me u erased the message. No idiods would erase it if they have any plan of trying to convince others that ST is a scam and so on....

    The real answer would be that it is not your own email.... and you are lying. You do not have a valid proof..... moron.

    First off, we can quickly determine that this guy has no handle on the English language and is plain dumb. Look at this question: "Why cant u just copy the email and paste the texts?" Anyone can do that! I took a screenshot which is nearly impossible to doctor! Again: "No idiods would erase it if they have any plan of trying to convince others that ST is a scam and so on...." I never said I erased it. << (Kids, that's why you don't smoke crack) By the way, what type of an idiot would use the username cruel-boy?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    It's a scam.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    2

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    I took a screenshot which is nearly impossible to doctor!
    Well, in this day and age of technology, that isn't exactly true. Just to prove the point, I doctored your screenshot.

    Here is the original screenshot.

    Here is the doctored version.

    Sure, it's not much to look at, but it is passable, and it took me very little time to edit it also. I'm not saying that you are lying, or wrong in any way, since I don't have enough information to make a decision either way on this topic. I am merely saying that proving your point beyond a doubt is near impossible. You could have a physical copy of a letter from StudioTraffic, signed by John, with his fingerprint and a DNA test sample, and somebody would disagree.

    (Kids, that's why you don't smoke crack)
    What exactly does crack have to do with this?

    Both of you, stop name-calling, as it doesn't accomplish anything other than making you look childish.

    My two cents
    Devamon

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    134

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    Quote Originally Posted by devamon
    Well, in this day and age of technology, that isn't exactly true. Just to prove the point, I doctored your screenshot.

    Here is the original screenshot.

    Here is the doctored version.

    Sure, it's not much to look at, but it is passable, and it took me very little time to edit it also. I'm not saying that you are lying, or wrong in any way, since I don't have enough information to make a decision either way on this topic. I am merely saying that proving your point beyond a doubt is near impossible. You could have a physical copy of a letter from StudioTraffic, signed by John, with his fingerprint and a DNA test sample, and somebody would disagree.


    What exactly does crack have to do with this?

    Both of you, stop name-calling, as it doesn't accomplish anything other than making you look childish.

    My two cents
    Devamon
    Yeh true as man.
    Greedy people suck!!!! :D
    MY bank is a godamn scam :mad:
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta:

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    148

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    Is this program dead yet.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: StudioTraffic scams its employees!!

    Gawd, I hope so....I'm sick of it.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2018, 05:19 PM
  2. Is StudioTraffic.com a scam?
    By SCAMblaster in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 01:57 PM
  3. Studiotraffic.com
    By kcmcindghoshal in forum Work at Home Scams
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 08:03 PM
  4. studiotraffic
    By amorist in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-06-2006, 07:08 PM
  5. StudioTraffic.com for Canadians?
    By grifter prime in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-13-2005, 02:44 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •