+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Clinton's Accomplishments

I found this list of some of our former presidents achievments while in office:

The first elected president in U.S. history to be impeached -- Dec. 19, 1998.,

The first president to be found guilty of a crime while still in office. (Leaking the private correspondence of Kathleen Willey in violation of the Privacy Act),

The first U.S. president to be publicly accused of forcible rape -- by Juanita Broaddrick, Feb. 24, 1999.,

The first U.S. president to approve the sale of sophisticated weapons technology to a hostile power while its emmisaries contributed to his campaign.,

The first president to be accused by multiple witnesses, including one under oath before a federal grand jury, of using cocaine while he was the chief law enforcement officer of his state.,

The first U.S. president to be accused of sexual assault on White House property -- by Kathleen Willey, March 15, 1998.,

The first U.S. president to order a paramilitary operation where a network television camera crew was punched, kicked, and forced to the ground at gunpoint to prevent them from broadcasting live video coverage. (Elian Gonzalez's abduction -- April 22, 2000),

The first sitting president to be the subject of a sexual harassment lawsuit -- filed by Paula Jones, May 8, 1994.,

The first sitting president to be held in contempt of court for lying under oath and fined by a federal judge (in the Jones lawsuit).,

The first U.S. president to order an armored assault on a church, resulting in the deaths of 55 members of the congregation along with 25 of their children. (Waco -- April 19, ,1993),

The first U.S. presidential candidate to accept financial support from a KGB spy. (Aldrich Ames -- $7,000, 1991, 92),

The first sitting U.S. president to be named in a federal criminal referral as a possible witness to and beneficiary of fraudulant financial activity. (Whitewater),

The first president to consult with Congress about combat troop deployment while simultaneously receiving oral sex -- according to Monica Lewinsky and Rep. Sonny Callahan. (Starr Report -- Sept. 1998),

The first U.S. president to have two senior administration officials die violently under mysterious circumstances while they were being pressed for testimony on assorted White House scandals. (Vince Foster, Ron Brown),

The first U.S. president to have a major cooperating federal witness against him die in prison while waiting to give prosecutors the testimony they later admitted would have led to first family indictments. (James McDougal),

The first U.S. president to launch unprovoked missile attacks on two sovereign nations. (Sudan, Afghanistan -- Aug. 20, 1998)

Just so everyone knows, although I'm a republican I personally didn't think Clinton did too bad a job while he was president.

Re: Clinton's Accomplishments

So if you think Clinton didn't do such a bad job then what is the point of your post? All this has been hashed over and over again by your ilk. Bush is in the White House now thanks to you and all the rest of his deluded supporters so why keep whining on and on and on about Clinton. It's rather like constantly complaining about a neighbor who had a messy yard while you ignore the mountainous pile of rotting garbage in yours. Why only Clinton? Why not Nixon and Reagan? Their hands are hardly clean. You still think lying about BJ is a greater crime than lying about WMD and having American troops plus Iraqi civilians being slaughter daily isn't? You know the good people of this country are sick and tired of hearing you Righties constantly whine ad nauseum about Clinton. Get over it and get a life. Now move along. We have real crooks sitting in positions of power who need to be dealt with before they completely screw up our democracy. I still can't understand why your kind are SO OBSESSED with Clintons' BJ. What's the matter? Just can't get that image out of your head or is it just a case of good old fashion jealousy?

Quote Originally Posted by Grim17

The first president to be found guilty of a crime while still in office. (Leaking the private correspondence of Kathleen Willey in violation of the Privacy Act),

The first U.S. president to be publicly accused of forcible rape -- by Juanita Broaddrick, Feb. 24, 1999.,

The first U.S. president to approve the sale of sophisticated weapons technology to a hostile power while its emmisaries contributed to his campaign.,

The first president to be accused by multiple witnesses, including one under oath before a federal grand jury, of using cocaine while he was the chief law enforcement officer of his state.,

The first U.S. president to be accused of sexual assault on White House property -- by Kathleen Willey, March 15, 1998.,

The first U.S. president to order a paramilitary operation where a network television camera crew was punched, kicked, and forced to the ground at gunpoint to prevent them from broadcasting live video coverage. (Elian Gonzalez's abduction -- April 22, 2000),

The first sitting president to be the subject of a sexual harassment lawsuit -- filed by Paula Jones, May 8, 1994.,

The first sitting president to be held in contempt of court for lying under oath and fined by a federal judge (in the Jones lawsuit).,

The first U.S. president to order an armored assault on a church, resulting in the deaths of 55 members of the congregation along with 25 of their children. (Waco -- April 19, ,1993),

The first U.S. presidential candidate to accept financial support from a KGB spy. (Aldrich Ames -- $7,000, 1991, 92),

The first sitting U.S. president to be named in a federal criminal referral as a possible witness to and beneficiary of fraudulant financial activity. (Whitewater),

The first president to consult with Congress about combat troop deployment while simultaneously receiving oral sex -- according to Monica Lewinsky and Rep. Sonny Callahan. (Starr Report -- Sept. 1998),

The first U.S. president to have two senior administration officials die violently under mysterious circumstances while they were being pressed for testimony on assorted White House scandals. (Vince Foster, Ron Brown),

The first U.S. president to have a major cooperating federal witness against him die in prison while waiting to give prosecutors the testimony they later admitted would have led to first family indictments. (James McDougal),

The first U.S. president to launch unprovoked missile attacks on two sovereign nations. (Sudan, Afghanistan -- Aug. 20, 1998)

Just so everyone knows, although I'm a republican I personally didn't think Clinton did too bad a job while he was president.
    Hmmm....I was no fan of Clinton. But, frankly, any conclusions one might derive from all this typically smarmy innuendo and petty GOP sanctimony seems pretty benign compared with:

1) Presenting a batch of phony pretexts for invading a sovereign nation that did nothing to us resulting in the deaths of thousands of innocent people and thousands of US troops ....all for nothing.

2) Taking a 700 billion dollar budget surplus and turning it into a sea of debt that not even our great, great grand kids will be able to pay off - all while handing your hyper rich pals big time tax breaks and no-bid contracts to clean up the gratuitous devastation you’ve caused.

3) Destroying the reputation of our country by making America synonymous with torture, war crimes and militarist fascism to a degree The World hasn’t seen since Hitler’s invasion of Poland.

4) Trampling, eviscerating and undermining the Constitution through the systematic abuse and denouement of our most fundamental civil rights after standing before the United Nations to lecture others on “freedom” ..and all while instituting a policy of kidnapping, torture and unlimited detentions without due process.

5) Exposing undercover CIA operatives whose jobs are to provide intelligence on potential terror threats simply because they don't agree with a demonstrably ill-fated and patently flawed war policy. This is high treason.

For a Bush Monkey, any attempt at mounting a comparison between Clinton and the chronic, unrepentant and pernicious criminality of The Bush Regime is not a very sound debating position...for the Monkey.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-11-2005 at 09:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EderLore
    So if you think Clinton didn't do such a bad job then what is the point of your post?
    More importantly, why didn't the current administration learn from the mistakes of the past one instead of "one upping" them?

Lady Mod

dchristie, you are truly in need of a mental health evaluation if you actually believe your hate-filled garbage.

You are pathetic.

dchristie, you are truly in need of a mental health evaluation if you actually believe your hate-filled garbage.

You are pathetic.

Comng from you, I take that as a complement.

Sixty four percent of Americans think Bush is doing a lousy job.
    The other 34 percent think Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to Church.

Nice list of embarrassing FACTS for our resident lefties to ponder over while they throw nothing but conjecture/hyperbole/innuendo about Bush. Fact is better than Fiction when it comes to politics.

Not to nit-pick your list, but I think you forgot to mention that Clinton was the first President to have been married to someone of the same gender! :cool:

And just think Raider, in three short years we'll get to see a list twice as long all about embarrassing FACTS about Bush.

Fact is better than fiction.

Lady Mod

Quote Originally Posted by sojustask
    And just think Raider, in three short years we'll get to see a list twice as long all about embarrassing FACTS about Bush.

Fact is better than fiction.

Lady Mod
    Good point. Most of their infantile, twisted, petrified puke is comprised of the same old tired smears, innuendo and libelous gossip that they've been peddling since 1991. This is what they try to label as "facts". There are certainly very few substantive facts relevant to anything in yet another tired reprise of the same old obsessive rabid anti-Clinton rhetoric that they still desperately cling to, unless, like them, you have an IQ under 40. Then anything goes: Saddam had WMD; Sharon is a man of peace; The Earth is 5000 years old and was designed by a benevolent but fearsome cloud being; stem cell research is a "sin"; and the list goes on and on…right back to the Middle Ages. This is the "mentality" of these sickening, scheming, reprobate Monkey vermin. The real facts are quite obvious: In reality, they actually have no scrupals, ethics, morality or genuine loyalty to their country and our Constitution whatsoever. Those are the actual proven facts. Sadly, they are still trying to hide it all in Clinton's underwear.
    Last edited by dchristie; 11-12-2005 at 04:27 AM.

umdkook Guest

ahha Grim really nice POINTS of INFORMATION that no one knew.

cant wait to see what you come up with for our man the Gee Dub when hes done---and to think he still has 3 years left!!!!

just for the fact that you included WACO in there as seomthing he was responsible for makes the rest so funny to read.

i bet it gets you real angry to know it was a church huh??

why i think this is a real testament to your willingness to accept the other side as a freind.and not to try and out trump you in your accolade but clinton will not go away.(dedication)he is still a prominent political and personal figure in the washington and WORLD SCENE and in all our hearts i'm sure!!good to know you agree!!:D :D :rolleyes:

Quote Originally Posted by dchristie
    Comng from you, I take that as a complement.

Sixty four percent of Americans think Bush is doing a lousy job.
    The other 34 percent think Adam and Eve rode dinosaurs to Church.
    Ah, fcuk off! And what % of you douche-bags voted for your lousy president in the first place, aresholes?? (the other 2%???)

I am heartily sick of hearing you whinging bastards crying about how bad your fcuking lives are and how much you hate your fcuking president. If you really don't like the guy, why don't you just shoot the Fcuker??? (You usually do!!)

While you lot are *****ing about who sucked who's cock and who lied to the world about WMD, the whole world is going down the toilet! Thanks a lot cnuts!

Fcuk the lot of you!

Ban my arse and ban my IP, you wankers!

Quote Originally Posted by Bam-Bam

Fcuk the lot of you!

Ban my arse and ban my IP, you wankers!
    No problem, I'll be happy to accomidate you. Have a nice weekend. Somewhere else.

Lady Mod

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

dchristie: you left out, among other things:

- the hijacking of the Florida election.

- sending our troops to Iraq poorly prepared, as in: not everyone had
    Flak Jackets and many of those who did had substandard gear that didn't
    do the job. Some relatives purchsed and sent their soldiers the better
    flak vest.

- same with the "Humm-Vs": poorly armored and protected.

- lack of proper long range study of invasion ramifications, wherein there
    would be a vaccum created, opening the way for all the radical rag-heads
    in the area to come and have their blood letting party, which they so much
    enjoy.

- failure to IMMEDIATELY secure all the government buildings and their
    records to prevent theft and destroying, mostly by fire.

- failure to hunt down and secure all the weapons and munitions storage.
    Last edited by coontie; 11-12-2005 at 07:27 PM. Reason: spell

coontie is offline Vashudeva; Ferryman - doing the work...

"Bam-Bam" sounded as weird and perverted as the dumb looking avatar
    that (probably) he posted. Also, hmmm... seems like perhaps a foreigner.
    A Rag-Head perhaps? One never knows.
    Well... probably off somewhere "wanking" nonstop; brains running out of
    his P****r! :eek:

umdkook Guest

a Brit who no doubt is mad Bush dragged the Britain into Iraq and this mess.

too bad he is just like the terroristts and so called (ragheads) who just associate us regular AMericans with teh people who decided to turn this country into doggy poop.

and so i say fack you back bam bam, if you think were to blame cuase we voted for dumbarse Bush( we as in the country, not me) ha. also the shooting thing if we dont like him, thats pretty wierd.