+ Reply to Thread

anti-virus company conspiracy

everybody knows we need anti-virus software to protect out computers from viruses, but who do we really need protection from? i always thought & it also was suggested to me by some computer technicans that the anti-virus companies themselves are the ones that are actually responsible for viruses. think about it, they create the viruses, & then make money to protect you from those viruses. i personally don't know jack **** about computers & if this is even possible, but this is suggested by some computer technicans that i know who have many years of computer training. do they know something we don't?

Re: anti-virus company conspiracy

Quote Originally Posted by saturnsc2 View Post
    everybody knows we need anti-virus software to protect out computers from viruses, but who do we really need protection from? i always thought & it also was suggested to me by some computer technicans that the anti-virus companies themselves are the ones that are actually responsible for viruses. think about it, they create the viruses, & then make money to protect you from those viruses. i personally don't know jack **** about computers & if this is even possible, but this is suggested by some computer technicans that i know who have many years of computer training. do they know something we don't?
    Could be.

I was told that software companies wrote virusses to attack other companies software in order to make their own software appear more stable. The other companies fought back and the war began.