+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Confuse

Confuse

Hi ,recently I saw a loan ad ,which look like this
    certified free collateral loans are offered at 4%.contact [email protected] for loan application.
    Since this ads sounds interesting,I go for more searches regarding this loan ad,and comes to know that Mary george the loan lender is a African from nigeria.There is also a transfer fee involve.Foreigners are also welcome.Before I go any further I would like to know weather this is true or scam,since Nigeria is well known for scam emails.I need help for more infor on this pls. Thanks. :confused:
    Suleisana kasiramu

Re: Confuse

I WOULD NOT TRUST THIS! First off its overseas, which is the worst place to send your money, and if it was a real company I would think they could afford a real email, not use Yahoo!, your best bet is to go with your local bank, this place will probably steal your identity/mone/other things you give them...

Hi ,I am not confuse any more as mary george is a genuine loan lender you can trust marygeorgfinancing,I came to a conclusion after reviewing her ads. :D
    Suleisana kasiramu

good for you. After you invest then come back here and tell us how much you lost. M

Quote Originally Posted by emerald61
    Hi ,I am not confuse any more as mary george is a genuine loan lender you can trust marygeorgfinancing,I came to a conclusion after reviewing her ads. :D
    I always think it is a little sketchy that people post and are immediately pro something and they have done like 2 posts....interesting, I know everybody has to start somewhere, but 2 posts and they're sending their money and identity away. Hmmm. Sketchy to me! "Confuse," need I say more?
    :eek:

Hi ,don't need to confuse many times ,I can proof to you that this is also a nigeria scam.I wonder what makes up your mine to give her a green light.Beware ,this people can write to you like very real , One of my friend from s'pore is a victim to her fake mails.Don't belief this and start to loose your money for nothing! :cool:

Scam, scam and more scam....