+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 33 to 47 of 47

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Reality
    Posts
    947

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyrita
    If you don't like it, don't join.

    We are making money and we like it. That's none of your business.
    Stick to the topic. I don't believe you and I'm sure few others believe you either. If you're making money, keep it to yourself.

  2. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    19

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    First thing is first, 50Centsurf and 12DP admins are not the same person.

    Quote Originally Posted by silverbelles
    I figured as much. Don't worry, posters who deserve to be ignored already are. ;)
    You mean posters such as yourself?

    Well, here is what it all comes down to.

    Group A: People like littlerenee, silverbelles, and other naysayers, doom prophets, and bigots, who have never participated in 12 daily, do not have any financial details about the company, have never conducted an in-depth due diligence session on them, and only write comments based solely on speculations and assumptions without a shed of hard evidence that 12dp is a "ponzi scam". They will continue to post the same accusations over and over again until they either decide that the program is not a scam or the program fails and they come back saying "nannynannybooboo... told ya it was a SCAM!"

    Group B: Any person who has ever put in at least $6 into the program. They have all been paid or will be paid if their investment is pending. They know how the program works and have verified it's real. Well, at this point, one detail stands out..they are in the same boat as Group A..and the question remains..Where is the proof that 12daily is not a "ponzi scheme'? Until it is proven otherwise, they will continue to support 12dp more and more.

    Most members are aware that extensive due diligence has been conducted on 12daily by outside individuals and companies, even by e-Gold.com itself recently. And in order for 12dp to regain access to their account, they had to prove that their business model was fully legal and not a ponzi. Only then, would e-gold continue to allow 12dp to use them as a payment processor. Well, this investigation was completed today in case you were not aware and 12daily has passed their tests. In addition, there have been a multitude of documents, postings, investigation results, and other evidence spread across the internet supporting the fact that 12dp does have a sustainable business model and are not operating illegally. Some of these postings can be found on this very forum as well as other forums such as TalkGold (http://talkgold.com/forum/), Money Maker Group (http://www.moneymakergroup.com/), GPTBoycott (http://www.gptboycott.com/), Furture4Me (http://future4me.com/forum/) and many others. I will not repost all the documents on 12daily as you can search for them yourself.

    Group C: The infamous Panzi Nemesis. Individuals in this category are truly one in a million. This subject is a victim of a circumstance he created all on his own and suffers from sever mental illnesses such as multiple personality disorders and schizophrenia, if not more. Although he is afflicted by such illnesses, he is a well educated individual and brilliant in the IT and hacking field, probably does this professionally. Anyhow, he will probably never be found or dealt with and will always continue to post unless he is a man of his word and promises to cease and desist all negative postings about 12dailypro should the company continue to pay after the new year. He has also promised to attend 12dp's 2006 annual GPT conference so that everyone can throw rotten vegetables at him. We will all see how it goes down...

    What category you fit in? Whatever it is, lets start posting some real evidence to back up your claims when posting.

    Have a nice day!

  3. #35

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Excuse me but now I have to step in. I have hardly ever seen such immature and hurtful bullying tactics before and frankly some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Saying that someone belongs in a mental institution is cruel hearted and only makes you look like a fool. I have worked in mental institutions and with those who have mental disorders and they are nothing to joke about. I would hate to see any of you here develop a serious mental problem and then see you joke about it. You wouldnt think it was funny any more or even joke about it if you did or if one of your family members or friends had one. Saying further that someone has multiple personalities is incredibly immature. You have obviously never had to deal with someone who really is afflicted with this problem. Im sure they wouldnt find delight in the fact that people on the internet are making jokes about them. I have about had it up to here with certain peoples bullying tactics because these are the same people that I have to deal with in real life at my job. Maybe you dont know what it is like helping a victim of a bully heal from their wounds physical and emotional but its no tea party. That being said I must respectfully request this thread be closed or altered to conceal the very harsh insults made or maybe even pinned to show people an example of how not to act. To anyone who is ever on the receiving end of being bullied the best thing to do is ignore it and walk away. On here just turn the computer off and let off some steam go watch TV or take a nice bath. It is not really worth calling people cruel names to take out your real life frustrations.

  4. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    19

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefact
    I would hate to see any of you here develop a serious mental problem and then see you joke about it. You wouldnt think it was funny any more or even joke about it if you did or if one of your family members or friends had one.
    Hi Gracefact! This is not a "joke" like you say and it is a very serious matter. Please take a few days to analyze the thousands of posts spread across the internet and tens of thousands of unsolicited emails created by the individual, 12DP Facts, Ponzi Nemesis, and other affiliated aliases. You will then see what I am talking about.

    If a person of this nature does not seek professional attention, they may eventually "erupt" and cause harm to themselves and their loved ones.

  5. #37

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    If 12DP Facts has a mental problem then he has a mental problem. But the fact that you have a screenname Ban 12DP facts makes me question your legitimacy. Is that helping things any that youre here egging him or her on creating a hostile environment. If you think autosurfs are legal then why not say it in an intelligent way and not knock posters who have different opinions than yours. If you want to be taken seriously then present yourself seriously. I also do not like 12DP but that doesnt make me a bigot, multiple personalities mentally impaired person at all. I am a completely rational person who finds many faults with autosurfs but you dont know me so you cant call me any of those names. 12DP Fact's mental condition is for another argument and only a cheap shot used by some. this one is about autosurfs so please stay on topic like the moderator has said.

  6. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    28

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Quote Originally Posted by scambuster
    Stick to the topic. I don't believe you and I'm sure few others believe you either. If you're making money, keep it to yourself.
    I am making money and I will keep the money to myself. I don't care what you do or don't believe and I was not talking to you in the first place.

    Unbelievablely unprofessional attitude for a Mod!

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Scambuster - I envy you. At the end of the day you are the Moderator. I'm sure you'll miss Lovelyrita who joined your world a few hours ago only to leave. What will you do? The wasted hours.......the empty days.......sleepless nights...........

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    19

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefact
    If 12DP Facts has a mental problem then he has a mental problem. But the fact that you have a screenname Ban 12DP facts makes me question your legitimacy.
    The name was created for a purpose that was fulfilled a long time ago. However, I do not wish to create a new (multiple) forum account with a different name as it may be against the rules of this forum.

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefact
    If you think autosurfs are legal then why not say it in an intelligent way and not knock posters who have different opinions than yours. If you want to be taken seriously then present yourself seriously.
    I think it is fair enough to ask of the people that are against 12daily to provide proof as to how it is a "ponzi scam" and for those who support it to do likewise. Speculations will not hold up in any court of law

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefact
    I also do not like 12DP but that doesn't make me a bigot, multiple personalities mentally impaired person at all.
    By definition, a "bigot" is: One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

    Since your posts are not open minded at all about 12dailypro and you are 100% against it, right?; You would seem to fit this definition perfectly. Also, at no time did I say you were specifically a "multiple personalities mentally impaired person". You completely took this out of context. This was referring to the 12DPFacts / Ponzi Nemesis character.

    Quote Originally Posted by gracefact
    I am a completely rational person who finds many faults with autosurfs but you don't know me so you cant call me any of those names.
    Fair enough. But please take a moment to answer the following questions about why you believe 12DP is a "ponzi scam"

    1. Where is the evidence that 12dp has not paid it's members who have followed the TOS?
    2. Where is the evidence that has 12dp broken any of it's promises to their members about the program?
    3. Where is the evidence that 12dp is not a legitimate company legally registered to conduct business in the state of North Carolina?
    4. Where is the evidence that the admin has committed fraudulent activities in her lifetime?
    5. Where is the evidence that the precise business model of 12dp is under scrutiny by any federal or local governments for being illegal?

    If for any reason, you have contacted the phone number that Ponzi Nemesis is advertising, please provide the following details.

    1. What is the name of the attorney you talked to?
    2. What did they say about 12 daily pro?
    3. What is the report number?

  9. #41
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    1,104

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Gracefact - I understand you completely. Your post is well written and logical. I really don't think you'll receive any reasonable reply.

  10. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    124

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    I'm going to guess that 95 percent of the "paid to autosurf" bashers have NEVER made any money on the internet, and they must be very "bitter" about it. :)

  11. #43

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    At one time Studio Traffic, now on the way out, was the largest and most successful program. It was absolutely undefeatable and had a serious fan club all over the 'net. And look where it is now.
    That was a good explanation silver, thanks.

    About this ST program; where exactly "is it now???" ST seems to still be eternally cheered on everywhere Ive read about it.

    But anyway your point is that 12dp will fall just as ST is supposed to fall soon? Or what are the predictions about ST?

  12. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    75

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Isnt ST banning everybody?
    Make sure to :D LAUGH :D and smile :) .

  13. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    148

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Ed lawton. I have made more money in REAL LIFE and dont need the INTERNET. Especially I would never turn to something as stupid as autosurfing to make money. Please, get off your low horse.

  14. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    17

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Well after all the shouting it appears that the authorities seem to think that 12dailypro is a ponzi scheme and are investigating it. Where are the supporters of 12DailyPro now?

    Maybe the FBI and the SEC will be convinced into dropping all investigations into 12DailyPro because Charis Johnson who runs it will magically produce proof that 12DailyPro has sustainable external income to pay members with. lol

    Maybe the supporters of this obvious scam that were paid will contact the feds and say hey we got paid with other investors money, this is a great and legit!

    Ponzi's basically work because those that get paid go and tell everyone else how great it is, just like some of the people in this thread that are extolling the virtues of 12DailyPro. Funnily enough the same people are usually the first people to shout SCAM when the ponzi eventually collapses. In fact, they are probably already shouting about scams in other forums. :D lol

    The only big figures that Charis Johnson is likely to see in the near future is the big number on the front of an orange boiler suit because it is very likely that once all the math has been done that there will be millions of dollars owing. I would put money on it that criminal as well as civil charges will soon be forthcoming once the authorities have fully completed their investigation of the matter.

    Hopefully, Stormpay the other ponzi scammers will also be made to feel the heat or repay their ill gotten gains as they must have made quite a large sum of money in fees from these scams and their little NetIBA verification scam.

    It's quite amusing that the supporters of these programs never stick around very long once the whole scam comes tumbling down!

    Another one bites the dust !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Anybody else surprised this ponzi is being investigated?

  15. #47

    Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

    Quote Originally Posted by LogicPrevails
    You are really grasping here, PN.

    Is this the best you can come up with?

    I suppose so since every single one of your other attempts has been shot down and people are laughing in your face.

    Let's see how many of your 'tips' and predictions panned out. Ummm....none.

    1. Said 12dp would crash by October - proved wrong
    2. Said Charis Johnson was a criminal - proved wrong & lied
    3. Said their Alexa ranking showed them crashing - proved wrong (still climbing)
    4. Said 12dp was owned by the same people as another failed autosurf because their domain registerar was the same - proved wrong
    5. Said everyone that put money in Sept. would lose it - proved wrong
    6. Said Charis Johnson was fleeing the country with everyone's money in Oct. - proved wrong
    7. Said 12dp faked it NetIBA registration - proved wrong & can't be done
    8. Said 12dp was dead when it experienced networking problems - proved wrong
    9 Said 12dp was dead when he hit it with a DDOS attack - proved wrong
    10. Said the NC Dept. of Consumer Protection said they were a scam - proved wrong

    Thanks for the new 'tip'. I'm sure it will prove to be just as much a crock at everything else you've ever said and I can add this one to my list too.

    By the way, can you please give us the contact info of the person who gave you the tip, or forward me a copy of the email or a link to the post where you read it?

    I'd appreciate it. Thanks
    Maybe you should see this and read what I have bolded above.

    http://www.abc4.com/local_news/local...5-22B600C09E85

    Charis IS GONE.

Similar Threads

  1. To the Admin and Moderators
    By FairTradeAuthority in forum Mail Order Scams
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-02-2016, 01:59 PM
  2. Admin, WTF is '#headinclude'?
    By nomaxim in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-02-2015, 07:37 PM
  3. Tax cheats:corrupt admin
    By bertcj1002 in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 02:25 PM
  4. Hi eveery body and admin
    By tamlee in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 08:51 AM
  5. admin at scam dot com
    By SamAdams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-11-2007, 06:16 AM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
???, abc, access, accomplished, account, accounts, act, acted, add, address, admin, ads, advertising, advice, ain, aka, and, annual, anny, another, answer, appears, are, aren, arts, ashamed, ation, attempts, attention, attitude, aware, away, back, bad, ban, banned, banning, based, bashers, basically, bath, bears, become, bed, best, bet, bets, better, bigots, bit, boiler, boo, booted, boy, boycott, breaking, brilliant, broke, business, busy, buying, call, calling, cant, care, cares, carolina, case, cash, cease, cent, cer, chance, charles, chea, children, chris, christmas, christmas., civil, claim, claims, closed, club, coming, comments, commit, completely, compu, computer, con, conceal, condi, constant, consumer, context, continue, cost, country, covering, crap, crash, cruel, cry, daily, dangerous, day, days, dea, dead, death, december, defended, definition, department, dept, deserve, desist, development, did, different, ding, disabled, documents, doesn, don, dont, dow, dropping, duc, due, ear, earn, earnings, earth, eed, empty, end, environment, everywhere, extremely, eyes, face, failed, fails, fair, fall, famous, father, federal, feds, feel, field, figures, financial, finds, firm, five, fleeing, floor, fool, forever, forex, forum, forward, fos, fra, fraudulent, from, front, fulfilled, full, fully, funds, future, gave, getting, gold, gonna, good, gra, grabbing, great, greatest, group, guy, guys, hacking, had, handles, hard, hat, hear, heard, help, helping, hey, him, hip, his, holiday, holidays, horse, hose, hours, hus, ial, identity, idiot, ignore, ignored, ile, ill, illegally, ime, immature, income, increase, individual, individuals, industry, info, ing, institution, insult, insulting, insults, intelligence, inter, intolerant, investigated, investigations, investments, ion, ips, isn, issue, its, johnson, join, joined, joke, just, justify, knock, know, large, last, laughing, law, lazy, legally, legendary, legit, legitimate, less, lets, letter, life, line, lines, lis, list, living, local, long, loopholes, lord, los, lose, losing, lost, lot, lover, lying, machine, mad, make, makes, making, many, master, math, matter, mea, meaning, meet, members, mental, mentally, method, million, millions, mind, minutes, model, moderator, moment, monetary, money, moneymakergroup, monster, more, mother, multi, multiple, nature, need, ner, net, never, nice, nigh, nobody, north, north carolina, nov, now, number, october, off, office, ones, onli, only, open, orange, order, organization, our, owes, owned, owner, paid, par, party, pas, passed, paste, pay, paying, payment, payments, payout, pays, pending, people, perfectly, person, personality, phone number, physical, place, point, ponzi, popular, pos, possible, post, posters, posts, predictions, price, professional, profit, promised, promising, protection, prove, proved, proven, pull, putting, pyramid, question, questions, quickly, quote, random, ranking, raped, read, real, reality, reason, reasonable, reasons, received, receiving, reduce, registered, remains, reply, research, respond, results, ridiculous, rip, ripped, rising, rot, rotten, run, runs, scammed, scared, scrutiny, search, seem, sen, sense, sept, session, set, shed, sho, shot, showed, silver, simple, solicited, sometimes, son, soo, soooo, sorry, sound, sounds, sources, specifically, star, start, started, starts, state, stay, step, stick, stop, story, street, stupid, successful, such, sucks, sue, suitable, sul, sum, supporting, suppose, sure, surf, survive, suspended, system, tactics, take, taken, takes, tal, talk, talkgold, talking, tea, temporary, terms, tex, text, than, the, themselves, they, thing, thinks, thread, throw, til, time, tip, tips, today, told, tomorrow, top, tor, trac, travelling, twist, una, undeniable, unprofessional, updates, url, ven, venture, verifiable, verification, verified, verify, vest, victim, view, wait, waiting, wall, was, whats, when, will, wis, won, wont, worked, working, works, worry, worst, worth, write, wrong, year, years, you, young, your

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •