+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ponzi Nemesis Guest

12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

Just received the following tip off...

"I just discovered that the admin of 12dailypro and 50cent2surf are the same person.

I sent in a payment to 50cent2surf and saw that is was the same account that pays people from 12daily pro."

...can anyone else confirm it?

Re: 12dailypro and 50cent2surf: same admin?

You are really grasping here, PN.

Is this the best you can come up with?

I suppose so since every single one of your other attempts has been shot down and people are laughing in your face.

Let's see how many of your 'tips' and predictions panned out. Ummm....none.

1. Said 12dp would crash by October - proved wrong
    2. Said Charis Johnson was a criminal - proved wrong & lied
    3. Said their Alexa ranking showed them crashing - proved wrong (still climbing)
    4. Said 12dp was owned by the same people as another failed autosurf because their domain registerar was the same - proved wrong
    5. Said everyone that put money in Sept. would lose it - proved wrong
    6. Said Charis Johnson was fleeing the country with everyone's money in Oct. - proved wrong
    7. Said 12dp faked it NetIBA registration - proved wrong & can't be done
    8. Said 12dp was dead when it experienced networking problems - proved wrong
    9 Said 12dp was dead when he hit it with a DDOS attack - proved wrong
    10. Said the NC Dept. of Consumer Protection said they were a scam - proved wrong

Thanks for the new 'tip'. I'm sure it will prove to be just as much a crock at everything else you've ever said and I can add this one to my list too.

By the way, can you please give us the contact info of the person who gave you the tip, or forward me a copy of the email or a link to the post where you read it?

I'd appreciate it. Thanks

Nemesis,

Your a real sicko!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponzi Nemesis
    Just received the following tip off...

"I just discovered that the admin of 12dailypro and 50cent2surf are the same person.

I sent in a payment to 50cent2surf and saw that is was the same account that pays people from 12daily pro."

...can anyone else confirm it?

I own 50cent and i can assure you that i am nothing to do with 12daily pro

Those of you who think so are mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    I own 50cent and i can assure you that i am nothing to do with 12daily pro

Those of you who think so are mistaken
    No wait, I am the real owner.

(Now, how easy was that.)

This is a scam and don't try to justify it. Even if legally your working through the loopholes, it is still ethically very, very wrong.

I'm SO glad I live in a society where everyone thinks the world owes them a living. Something for nothing sure is a lot better than getting my lazy butt up and actually making an honest living. Why work when I can get money from the government, sue somebody, or rip someone off over the Internet.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicPrevails
    2. Said Charis Johnson was a criminal - proved wrong & lied
    7. Said 12dp faked it NetIBA registration - proved wrong & can't be done
    Out of curiosity, how do you know this for certain?

I would also like to point out that when I was Net IBA certified, all I had to do was reply to an email. Thus, I don't view it as meaning much at all; except that you respond to emails sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    No wait, I am the real owner.

(Now, how easy was that.)

This is a scam and don't try to justify it. Even if legally your working through the loopholes, it is still ethically very, very wrong.

I'm SO glad I live in a society where everyone thinks the world owes them a living. Something for nothing sure is a lot better than getting my lazy butt up and actually making an honest living. Why work when I can get money from the government, sue somebody, or rip someone off over the Internet.
    You must be joking.

Autosurfing is very hard work. I heard prospective autosurfers have to go to school for YEARS before being suitable to venture into that industry. Come on, surfing for five minutes a day is extremely hard work!

So is breaking the law by supporting a ponzi scheme. Very hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbelles
    Out of curiosity, how do you know this for certain?

I would also like to point out that when I was Net IBA certified, all I had to do was reply to an email. Thus, I don't view it as meaning much at all; except that you respond to emails sometimes.
    You have one level of certification and 12DP has another that requires answering a letter sent to your address. It's not foolproof but certainly better than nothing.

Which particular Ponzi scheme are you referring to? There have been quite a few sites that are Ponzis but 12DP is not one of them. You sound as though you have had a bad dream about the 'Ponzi Monster'.

WHats it gonna be next I wonder 12dailyPro shot JFK :D
    Im coming over with the stolen Karaoke machine.:rain:
    Do you want somebody to love do you need somebody to love.:rasta:

http://12dailypro.noworkgroup.info/12dailypro.htm

THE LAST 12DailyPro Updates:

We have just received notice from E-Gold that they are doing random account verifications and all of our Egold accounts have been put on temporary hold until we can verify our business identity. We suspect that this is a result of our recent missing upgrade delay issue or a more nefarious act of a competitor or orther 3rd party. We attempted to conduct this verifaction with them by phone a moment ago and were told the department that handles verification will not be back in the office until tomorrow.

Until we clear this up tomorrow, Egold upgrades will be disabled.

You can upgrade via Stormpay in the meantime or you can patiently wait until tomorrow.

Note, that this development will not affect the payment of pending withdrawals via Egold. Payments will remain on schedule and according to our terms, as always.

Thanks for your patience.
    12Dailypro.ne1.net:
    http://12dailypro.noworkgroup.info/12dailypro.htm
    It's the best autosurf program online, never missed one payment. No 12DailyPro scam and more 12DailyPro autosurf.

Aaarrggg, it's a scam, oh my god it's a scam!!!! (As person runs to the phone grabbing their hair and running like a raped ape.) :eek:

How could it be, it's a scam, oh god, please help meeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :p
    (Person opens their pill bottle and gulps down one of their mood stabilizers.)

Person is going to call the scam hotline and tell the world that 12dailypro might rip someone off!! (They frantically reach for the phone, trip over their cat and knock the bottle of Prozac to the floor)

After dialing the organization who investigates scams, they hear a voice finally answer. It took soooooooooooo long, (by this time they are clawing frantically at their eyes.) :confused:

Oh lord, help, please help, I think someone will be ripped off!!! Please investigate these people right away!!!! Oh lord, pleeeeeeeeease help them. I don't know anyone who was ripped off but I'm sure someone will!!! (By this time they are on the verge of convulsions.)

Sure sounds like a scam.

wouldn't surprise me a bit. Who on earth can pay 12% daily? If every company was doing that I don't think we'd have Wall Street anymore guys. :(

This doesnt add up! :mad:

This is the 21st century dude. Nothing lasts forever, including Wall Street.

I am waiting for my payout. Put in $42 now it's $60. It's takes up to 7 days to get your payouts, I have only been waiting for 2 days.

After I GET my payout, I am putting $432 into 12DP, which will become $622 in 12 days.
    When I get my payout of $622, I will copy and paste it to THIS forum. :)

Yeah, yeah. Heard it before...

"12dp is SOOOO cool! I put in $XXXX and received "YAP, YAP!" and I will soon earn $???? because I invested "BLAH."

Is that all you guys can do around here, yap about your screwy earnings? :mad:

Nobody is keeping you on this forum Charles.

You have a bad attitude. Just because you are in a bad mood don't take it out on us. Go vent somewhere else.

YOUR NOT the only one on this forum who has been ripped off or lost things of monetary value or otherwise!!!!

I've lost my father, the father of my children, my grandparents, my beloved mother and father in law, the full use of my right hip....

IN LIFE YOU EVENTUALLY LOSE EVERYTHING.

You have a bad attitude.
    Oh, yeah...THERE'S the problem.

That's why I was scammed out of money before. Thanks for the help 12dp lover.

Your comparion to me losing money with online programs is much different than losing family members- that's DEATH! Everybody dies, that's inevitable. Not everyone gets scammed out of money by ridiculous programs.

Where did you pull that ridiculous argument out of anyway?

Unless you have something better to say, I guess Ill have to wait until you come back next time saying "YAPYAP...I made another $"BLAH!" No one cares and everyone is sick of it.