+ Reply to Thread

Rodney keith walker earned over 1 million dollars in motor club of america

2015 and 2016 TVC Marketing, owners of Motor Club of America paid me out $500,000 and here's the 1099 tax statements to prove it. Over $100,000 earned this year and between 2013 and 2014 thats a cool million.

I'd like to thank all the haters on scam.com , hateful bloggers, mitch the bitch becker, and thousands of losers who tried to use the fact that I got in trouble 20 years ago as a way to try and destroy my name, which back fired and sent me to the top and now earning $10,000 every Friday working in Motor Club of America in which I pay $5 bucks a week to be a member.

Thanks Dummys, you saved my life. Their no such thing as bad publicity when you dealing with a motivated person. Now keep doing all you can to brand my name more so people will laugh at you and I can continue to earn another million from my Iphone.

Last edited by rodneywalker; 05-07-2017 at 08:24 AM.

Re: Rodney keith walker earned over 1 million dollars in motor club of america

"Thanks Dummys, you saved my life."

Anytime!

Looking forward to your next self-made promotional video.
    Cat Police - SF

Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    2015 and 2016 TVC Marketing, owners of Motor Club of America paid me out $500,000 and here's the 1099 tax statements to prove it. Over $100,000 earned this year and between 2013 and 2014 thats a cool million.

Wow! Did you buy a plane?

I've observed that the one thing that MLMers want most is one thing they'll never get through MLM: respect.
    Cat Police - SF

google in RODNEY WALKER PHOTOSHOP .... I was with MCA under Walker and left ASAP when I found out what he was doing

he is on MCA's payroll with a fake home and is stealing MCA orders

Big question ... why are you promoting a registered rapist con act?

HAHA,

Solar Gal and Denny the bitch is all the same person. Mitch Becker AKA MIKE BROMELL.

I have earned over 1 million dollars with MCA Motor Club of America.

Now, any pussy that wants to take the challenge bring your ass to Orlando, walk in the bank with me. If My claims are true, your broke as has to break me off $10,000. If my claims are not true, I will break you off $50,000 which i will take out my bank account.

Now anyone want to take the challenge? [email protected]

Lets get real about this. Let's figure out the truth. SOMEONE PLEASE take the challenge because if all these videos are fake, then lets shoot a video with you in the bank.

oh yea and by the way, If i am on MCA PayRoll which is a lie, I wont be able to prove my income when you come to orlando. Why would MCA pay me $7,000 to $18,000 A WEEK on PAYROLL ? My income is 100% sales of new roadside assistance memberships and over rides from other sales agents under me.

I get $90 per referral, $6 those news referrals sales that sell to others, and $0.66 cents on monthly bill renewals. Thats it.

I am earning $1,000 to $2,000 A DAY in MCA. Anyone wanna say its fake and say my videos are fake then simply come to Orlando and take the challenge in the bank. Don't come without $10,000 or I won't even walk in the bank. Now lets see who truly believes there lies. It so sad and PATHETIC you humanoids sit on this website and slander people and companies only to still be broke yourselfs and getting a tiny paycheck on FRIDAY at your job or your once a month GOV Assistance Checks.

NOW BOSS UP AND TAKE THE CHALLENGE

BOSS

Now go ahead with your replies Mitch the bitch becker better yet pussy bring your ass to my house you got my address so we can HAVE A NICE CONVERSATION
    Last edited by rodneywalker; 09-30-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    HAHA,

Solar Gal and Denny the bitch is all the same person.

I have earned over 1 million dollars with MCA Motor Club of America.

Yes, it's all the same person.

Nobody believes your income claims.

I always thought it was resourceful of you to try to make a go of it in MLM, given the challenges you might face in the labor market. I hope a more career track opportunity presents itself in the future.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 09-30-2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: mob think
    Cat Police - SF

Yes, we all agree that those posters are all the same person.

However, nobody believes your income claims. When you take pictures of yourself standing next to airplanes, etc. It actually saps your credibility.

Still, I always thought it was resourceful of you to try to make a go of it in MLM, given the challenges you might face in the labor market. I hope a more career track opportunity presents itself in the future.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 10-22-2017 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Ulan Bator readers will understand.

No i disagree, you don't believe my income claims because you are a hater. I have done everything a person can do to prove their income and no one in network marketing has ever done as much as me. NO ONE. I have more youtube videos and facebook videos than anyone showing proof. I've shown my back office many times, I've shown my bank accounts many times, 1099 statements, everything and thousands of people enroll with me because they know my income claims are real. SCAM.com members do not want anything to be real, because when you live a life of just getting your rocks off on downing others, you make up for the fact that you are a failure yourself and you sweep your life under the rug while bashing mine and others. It's ok, you give me FREE PUBLICITY, and I'm on my way to 2 million in commission in MCA Motor Club of America because of all the free publicity you give me. SO, thank you, keep up the good work