+ Reply to Thread

Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - better business bereau

SCAM.com spent years calling MCA a scam. So now the BBB has accredited us as of last month? What do you jack asses have to say now?

Last edited by rodneywalker; 05-07-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - better business bereau

Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    SCAM.com spent years calling MCA a scam. So now the BBB has accredited us as of last month? What do you jack asses have to say now?

MCA is a scam and you, like all MLMers, exaggerate your income claims.

Thanks for stopping by, though.
    Cat Police - SF

Interesting how when I was with MCA the folks like RODNEY WALKER were claiming the BBB was a scam folks ....

but now they are praising the BBB?

Ya mean the BBB where one can buy a better rating?

I'm pretty embarrassed and I think the rest of the crew here is as well.

You really showed us.

Maybe next time.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 05-11-2017 at 08:17 PM. Reason: To better embrace the concept of "humility."
    Cat Police - SF

Quote Originally Posted by solar gal View Post
    Interesting how when I was with MCA the folks like RODNEY WALKER were claiming the BBB was a scam folks ....

but now they are praising the BBB?

Ya mean the BBB where one can buy a better rating?
    Just like y'all raving about MCA is not accredited by the BBB, therefore it has to be a scam. No company is required to be member of the BBB in order to operate. Hypocrite

Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - You're still a scammer, Rodney Boy

Wow, it took MCA all those years to finally tell the BBB what exactly MCA does?! Amazing how they are not on any top 10 roadside assistance lists, anywhere!

Please tell me where I can find your MCA scam on this list:
    http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...ance-services/

Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - You're still a scammer, Rodney Boy

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas True View Post
    Wow, it took MCA all those years to finally tell the BBB what exactly MCA does?! Amazing how they are not on any top 10 roadside assistance lists, anywhere!

Please tell me where I can find your MCA scam on this list:
    http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...ance-services/
    MCA victim:

"The top ten list is an advertisement. Those motor clubs all paid to be on the list. MCA doesn't spend money on marketing. We pass those dollars on to our reps. "

Do you think I could make it as an MLMer? I always thought I would be good at it.

[url]https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B004H784SC
    Last edited by Richard 3; 09-28-2017 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Beat generation feel and revolutionary tone.
    Cat Police - SF