+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    141

    Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - better business bereau

    SCAM.com spent years calling MCA a scam. So now the BBB has accredited us as of last month? What do you jack asses have to say now?

    Last edited by rodneywalker; 05-07-2017 at 11:23 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - better business bereau

    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    SCAM.com spent years calling MCA a scam. So now the BBB has accredited us as of last month? What do you jack asses have to say now?

    MCA is a scam and you, like all MLMers, exaggerate your income claims.

    Thanks for stopping by, though.
    Cat Police - SF

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - better business bereau


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    11

    Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - better business bereau

    Interesting how when I was with MCA the folks like RODNEY WALKER were claiming the BBB was a scam folks ....

    but now they are praising the BBB?

    Ya mean the BBB where one can buy a better rating?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - better business bereau

    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    SCAM.com spent years calling MCA a scam. So now the BBB has accredited us as of last month? What do you jack asses have to say now?
    I'm pretty embarrassed and I think the rest of the crew here is as well.

    You really showed us.

    Maybe next time.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 05-11-2017 at 08:17 PM. Reason: To better embrace the concept of "humility."
    Cat Police - SF

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Right behind you
    Posts
    641

    Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - better business bereau

    Quote Originally Posted by solar gal View Post
    Interesting how when I was with MCA the folks like RODNEY WALKER were claiming the BBB was a scam folks ....

    but now they are praising the BBB?

    Ya mean the BBB where one can buy a better rating?
    Just like y'all raving about MCA is not accredited by the BBB, therefore it has to be a scam. No company is required to be member of the BBB in order to operate. Hypocrite

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Trenton, New Jersey
    Posts
    13

    Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - You're still a scammer, Rodney Boy

    Wow, it took MCA all those years to finally tell the BBB what exactly MCA does?! Amazing how they are not on any top 10 roadside assistance lists, anywhere!

    Please tell me where I can find your MCA scam on this list:
    http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...ance-services/

    Quote Originally Posted by rodneywalker View Post
    SCAM.com spent years calling MCA a scam. So now the BBB has accredited us as of last month? What do you jack asses have to say now?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,361

    Re: Mca motor club of america accredited by the bbb - You're still a scammer, Rodney Boy

    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas True View Post
    Wow, it took MCA all those years to finally tell the BBB what exactly MCA does?! Amazing how they are not on any top 10 roadside assistance lists, anywhere!

    Please tell me where I can find your MCA scam on this list:
    http://www.toptenreviews.com/service...ance-services/
    MCA victim:

    "The top ten list is an advertisement. Those motor clubs all paid to be on the list. MCA doesn't spend money on marketing. We pass those dollars on to our reps. "



    Do you think I could make it as an MLMer? I always thought I would be good at it.

    [url]https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B004H784SC
    Last edited by Richard 3; 09-28-2017 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Beat generation feel and revolutionary tone.
    Cat Police - SF

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may edit your posts
  •