+ Reply to Thread

Crew solar scam ....

Hello:

Would like to warn everyone of a solar operation which I would avoid named CREW SOLAR

1) There is zero marketing supplied to associates
    2) They push hard for all to enroll for $300 into their weak CO-OP
    3) Their CEO is buddies with Jonathan Budd
    4) They were cut off by Dividend Solar

This is a MLM program that promotes heavy recruiting ... sadly I signed up under a guy named Bruce Deery who is all over youtube and provided zero help for me .... was lied to over the weekend by their CEO Robert Styler and found out that CREW Solar folks are truly making little money and all of the promotion is top heavy on recruiting folks for free with zero marketing provided

CREW SOLAR is nothing but a 3rd party source and I have dignity and intelligence ... two things that Bruce Deery and CEO Robert Styler lack

Kathy

Re: Crew solar scam ....

last check no one is making money with CREW

support for mktg is terrible and would hold as their alignment for financing once again is shaky at best

Quote Originally Posted by solar gal View Post
    Hello:

Would like to warn everyone of a solar operation which I would avoid named CREW SOLAR

1) There is zero marketing supplied to associates
    2) They push hard for all to enroll for $300 into their weak CO-OP
    3) Their CEO is buddies with Jonathan Budd
    4) They were cut off by Dividend Solar

This is a MLM program that promotes heavy recruiting ... sadly I signed up under a guy named Bruce Deery who is all over youtube and provided zero help for me .... was lied to over the weekend by their CEO Robert Styler and found out that CREW Solar folks are truly making little money and all of the promotion is top heavy on recruiting folks for free with zero marketing provided

CREW SOLAR is nothing but a 3rd party source and I have dignity and intelligence ... two things that Bruce Deery and CEO Robert Styler lack

Kathy

This was a post by Marty Otting, aka Mikey, Mitch Becker, Kathy and others....He is the one who is actually the scammer. He is being sued by several companies for defamation.

Quote Originally Posted by babyboomer3 View Post
    This was a post by Marty Otting, aka Mikey, Mitch Becker, Kathy and others....He is the one who is actually the scammer. He is being sued by several companies for defamation.
    Thanks.
    Cat Police - SF

All these solar deals are scams baiting people on false promises of making millions on exploding solar industry, while if you research solar industry, it is in decline, and for good reason, without energy rebates and tax incentives, it is a loser, and even with incentives, no one calculates cost of replacing panels in 10 years or less depending on use of cheap Chinese panels. The efficiency drops up to 14% as well which is never calculated, so don't think you will make millions selling consumers on solar installations, it just hasn't worked out for thousands. These MLM deals rely only on recruiting others at up to $500. for what is free if you register as independent with same companies. POWUR scam just had to move away from SolarCity because they were not installing in most cases and consumers were getting pissed. Now SolarCity pulled plug on consumer sales in total, tells you everything you need to know about solar collapse.

Styler was the original scammer with CitizenR deal several years ago, and was involved with POWUR until he was exposed as the scammer behind same model used by CitizenR ripoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Johnson View Post
    Things not looking very good for Styler and company

reps dropping out in big numbers as no one is making any money
    Thank you for letting us know. I have two burning questions - things that the scam dot com community has a right to know!

1. Are you the person who calls himself "Mitch Becker?" If so, thanks for stopping by; you're always welcome here

2. If you are not Mitch Becker than I have no idea what you're talking about; who is Styler? What is this post about?

Thanks in advance for answering one or both of the questions enumerated above.
    Last edited by Richard 3; 08-21-2017 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Faeries
    Cat Police - SF

Quote Originally Posted by Denny Johnson View Post
    []
    You didn't earn one dollar? Thanks for your honesty, Mitch.
    Cat Police - SF

John bolenbaugh Veteran is offline with a Bronze Star, Investigative Reporter, Radio Show host, Filmmaker

I did a 2 year investigation of POWUR. A police officer friend did his own investigation and we have 100% proved Powur is legit and they are changing the game on renewable energy for the good. I can not find one single bad thing about Powur and I have looked and looked. I imagine all the negative comments on here are from jealous solar salesman or companies that know Powur is dominating the Solar industry and no one can compete so they send all these salesman to falsify reviews. I stand with Powur and I put my reputation behind this amazing company. Https:johnbolenbaugh.solar I also own Veteran Solar Sales in Michigan.