+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

to hell with the national debt

i want my money and i want it NOW!! no more gubment THIEVERY!! trumps new tax proposals threaten to escalate the national debt to NEW RECORDS!!

according to the nonpartisan pressure group Americans for Tax Fairness. Frank Clemente, executive director, called the proposal a “reckless” plan “for massive tax giveaways to corporations, the wealthy, and his own family” in return for adding trillions of dollars to the national debt!!

The White House line that ‘tax cuts will pay for themselves’ is a lie that has been debunked repeatedly, including by the conservative Tax Foundation. We will fight this tax plan tooth and nail, and we’ll be joined by Americans of all political stripes in doing so!!

This is a classic kind of shell game; this is done all the time in political circles,” Baker said. “The reality is it does very little for small businesses – in most cases it does nothing for them, because they’re already paying taxes at a lower rate. So this is a way of cutting taxes for the very wealthy but hiding it as helping small businesses!!

This scheme is a massive tax giveaway to millionaires, billionaires and big corporations at the expense of middle-class families

the TRUTH!! the Trump tax plan will save Donald Trump $65m a year in taxes!! ....i could SHOOT SOMEBODY and the voters would STILL SUPPORT ME!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: to hell with the national debt

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Wonder how much debt Trump is going to stack up?

Quote Originally Posted by PeggieSue View Post
    Wonder how much debt Trump is going to stack up?
    I'm sure it will be less than the previous spendthrift.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    I'm sure it will be less than the previous spendthrift.
    that's what called WISHFUL THINKING dufusman!? since he's your chosen SAVIOR!? dont you WISH he said jesus was LORD!? but HEY go ahead and IMAGINE THAT TOO!? i'm SURE if you ASK he will LIE or at LEAST PROMISE!? after ll he's NOT a politician ...........REMEMBER!?

Name:  greedytrump.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  14.6 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

there's JOE again always living in the PAST while the PRESENT goes to HELL with his APPROVAL!? of course he's INSULATED so have at it SUCKERS!! how many guns you own joe!?

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    there's JOE again always living in the PAST while the PRESENT goes to HELL with his APPROVAL!?
    Give it a rest. Trump's been in office less than 6 months.

Give it a rest. Trump's been in office less than 6 months.
    may he REST IN PEACE!? does THAT help you OUT!?

may he REST IN PEACE!? does THAT help you OUT!?

joe....we GET IT NOW!!
    Name:  catmootrump.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  26.2 KB

there's joe STILL DEFLECTING i mean WE ALL KNOW obama is NOT in office NOW so what possible REASON could you have to keep referring to HIM!? and LYING about it to BOOT!?

there's joe STILL DEFLECTING i mean WE ALL KNOW obama is NOT in office NOW so what possible REASON could you have to keep referring to HIM!? and LYING about it to BOOT!?
    So why does the village idiot criticize the POTUS when he just started?

So why does the village idiot criticize the POTUS when he just started?
    first of all he got to his position by blatantly lying to the public which is to say he's just another politician but once in office he continues to lie and deceive and break all precedents for behavior in the office while FAILING to do what he said he was going to do which i am actually glad since i dont agree with his aims and goals! so your idea of giving him time/a chance, while considerate, in my opinion he deserves no such consideration!! unless he were to completely change his ideas and methods!! but he's acting like a ruthless careless spoiled old man trapped in his ways and proud of it!! that being said i would welcome ANY positive outcome from his efforts and would gladly say so if he actually were to deserve it!!

One small point on the national debt.

In 2016 the interest alone was ~$18,000 per second.

That translates into $2,270,592,000,000 over the next four years or 2.271 trillion dollars. And that's assuming that no additional money is borrowed.

Over the next eight years that will come out to 4.542 trillion dollars in interest alone.
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin