+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: How could a Good Forum sink so low?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Are you saying that's a good thing or a bad thing?

Why You Should Love Government Deficits
    interesting i read that too!! good point harry!! but then why do republicans always want to REDUCE IT!! kinda playin politics aint it!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    but then why do republicans always want to REDUCE IT!! kinda playin politics aint it!?
    People have been led to believe debt is a bad thing - and it is.

But there's a difference between personal debt and gov't debt.

One is bad - the other can be good, I'll argue.

As for Republicans wanting to reduce the deficit, I'd say the Democrats want to do so likewise.

They just have different means of doing it.

Reducing the deficit can be achieved by cutting spending as Republicans want to do, or increasing taxes as Democrats want to do.

At least that's my take.

I'm sure somebody here that's more into this stuff can make a stronger case for the best way to go about it.

Quote Originally Posted by nomaxim View Post
    And it's about to go up by another trillion dollars.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39767844
    Most apologies to the thread starter.

I thought this was another thread and didn't realize that this thread is about the Chinese Foreign Teachers Union (CFTU).

For those of you that are thread crapping this thread. The thread about the US national debt is at;
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-national-debt
    Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

Most apologies to the thread starter.

I thought this was another thread and didn't realize that this thread is about the Chinese Foreign Teachers Union (CFTU).

For those of you that are thread crapping this thread. The thread about the US national debt is at;
    https://www.scam.com/showthread.php?...-national-debt

Well if anybody ever needed PROOF of how a pro-CFTU, pro-Gorcycista thread gets derailed by PAID BADPOSTERS working for Erica Lau in Fuzhou this is it.

People who work at BP mills make me sick! You are all posting against your conscience!

Quote Originally Posted by #1CFTUnuch View Post
    Well if anybody ever needed PROOF of how a pro-CFTU, pro-Gorcycista thread gets derailed by PAID BADPOSTERS working for Erica Lau in Fuzhou this is it.
    About the only thing it proves is that the regular posters here could care less about your Chinese extortion ring.

Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. -C. Darwin

I hope you get lots of snacks and a big meal with your check from Erica Lau. Hope it was worth it!

In the real world however where people have to work for a living things have changed for the worse. Most ESL teachers used to have a portrait of Bruce Gorcyca hanging on their walls. Now that's been replaced with portraits of Erica Lau or recruiter, Rebecca Tang. The cult of personality surrounding these recruiters and their Internist supporters is getting out of hand.

The reason no one takes you seriously, nomaxim is that you don't even provide a balanced view of the situation. You make one thread absolutely trashing the CFTU...just throwing them under the bus because you are insecure. But then you don't even make another thread where you say good things about them to show that you are capable of seeing two sides to the issue.

That's what I want to know!

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

You make one thread absolutely trashing the CFTU...just throwing them under the bus because you are insecure. But then you don't even make another thread where you say good things about them to show that you are capable of seeing two sides to the issue.
    Sorry, but you seem to have me confused with someone else.

If you check my profile page at; https://www.scam.com/member.php?48107-nomaxim you can check on the threads I've started since I joined this forum. It logs visitors usernames and you have not ever even viewed that information.
    Name:  nomaxim.411.PNG
Views: 187
Size:  30.4 KB
    A quick click on, 'Find latest started threads' will bring up the list of threads I've started.

As it shows I've started 26 threads at this forum.
    None of those threads are about the CFTU, Gorcyca, Lau, Tang or even mention these topics.
    None of them relate to or mention China.
    Not one of them mention ESL, TEFL, or teaching either.

Here is the list at; https://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=1846362

9. 05-02-2017, 06:42 PM

Sorry, but you seem to have me confused with someone else.

If you check my profile page at; https://www.scam.com/member.php?48107-nomaxim you can check on the threads I've started since I joined this forum. It logs visitors usernames and you have not ever even viewed that information.

A quick click on, 'Find latest started threads' will bring up the list of threads I've started.

As it shows I've started 26 threads at this forum.
    None of those threads are about the CFTU, Gorcyca, Lau, Tang or even mention these topics.
    None of them relate to or mention China.
    Not one of them mention ESL, TEFL, or teaching either.

Here is the list at; https://www.scam.com/search.php?searchid=1846362
    Ok well if you don't care then why not make a really positive contribution? Why not go out there and just say the best things you can think of about China Anti-Scam Thought and against the recruiters and B&Ts who victimize the few ESL teachers left out there.

It would really mean a lot to those people who don't buy into the recruiters cult of personality and instead wear their orange CFTU hats proudly!

Thanks for your help!

Ok well if you don't care then why not make a really positive contribution? Why not go out there and just say the best things you can think of about China Anti-Scam Thought and against the recruiters and B&Ts who victimize the few ESL teachers left out there.

It would really mean a lot to those people who don't buy into the recruiters cult of personality and instead wear their orange CFTU hats proudly!

Thanks for your help!
    Refer back to Post #37 of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    appPARENTLY joe has CHOSEN to represent the PRIVILEGED of KIND!? WHO KNEW!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

But if you really don't care why don't you make some good POSITIVE ONLY posts about Bruce Gorcyca, the CFTU or Anti-Scam Thought? If you really didn't care about this stuff it wouldn't bother you to present a balanced view of the situation.

Hackers are working around the clock to make sure that people only see one side of the story. It would mean the world if you could just make one really good thread saying ONLY GOOD THINGS about those topics.

And plus people would take you more seriously too!

Lexx you can also help out!

Thanks guys! Together we can turn this ship around!

Nomaxim, maybe i'm crazy but i'm going to try and appeal to your sense of decency here.

Who do you want to be? In 50 years what do you want to tell your grandchildren? That you worked hard to destroy the only organization in the world that stands for goodness and decency for no reason? Or that you stood up for people when you were asked to upon their behalf? The choice is yours Amigo. It's no skin off my back.

Most of the 29,000+ members of the CFTU are good and very timid people. Too timid to come on a website where they could wind up getting bashed and trashed by paid BP workers in Fuzhou. Those people need to be protected and they are counting on people on forums like this to lend their support and admiration to them. That's why they joined in the first place, because they deserve respect. That's what it is all about.

The only thing that stands between those poor people and the recruiters and internist companies is the dialogue which can happen between users like us on websites like this. Remember if they get scammed they'll be punished severly. China is a lion's den of scams and the CFTU does NOT forgive naive gullible ESL teachers who fall for them. Without victims there can be no scam. Anti-Scam Thought confirms and supports this doctrine.

That's why it's so important that this forum be in LOCKSTEP with promoting the ideals and values you and I both cherish for sure. If you were out there posting good things about Bruce Gorcyca you would be doing a far far better thing than what you are doing now. If the CFTU goes down a lot of good people would be going down with it.

Just think about it...I know you'll make the right decision. :-)
    Last edited by #1CFTUnuch; 05-08-2017 at 01:44 AM.

hey CFTU poster somehow this statement does NOT sound like good and decent and timid!? "China is a lion's den of scams and the CFTU does NOT forgive naive gullible ESL teachers who fall for them"

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    hey CFTU poster somehow this statement does NOT sound like good and decent and timid!? "China is a lion's den of scams and the CFTU does NOT forgive naive gullible ESL teachers who fall for them"
    That's BS and you know it. The CFTU believes in anti-scam thought and will take no prisoners in opposing EVERYTHING associated with it. If a few timid, naive teachers get swept out with the trash that's the way it's gotta be. Not gonna keep me up at night, Amigo

Look, try and put yourself in the shoes of someone who supports wholesale what Gorcycism and Anti-Scam Thought believe for the world. This used to be a place where they would go and feel good about their beliefs. Now people censor them and commit violence against their ideas.

Thread deletion is next, I guarantee it. Then when they come for you who will be left to fight?
    Last edited by #1CFTUnuch; 05-18-2017 at 11:51 PM.