+ Reply to Thread

Thread: trump logic

trump logic

speaking with female astronaut who has spent most time in space (666 days)(psycho theme playing) i want you guys to be on mars before my term is up!? and i'm cutting your budget to help that happen!? maybe you guys could recycle your FECES along with your urine!? MAKE IT HAPPEN!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: trump logic

Q: What do you do when you're constipated and can't go grunt?

A: You take a lexxative ....
    then go make some stupid posts on scam.com while you're waiting for something to happen.

sorry hairless but that's the SCOOP from the baboons mouth just turn on tv once and awhile!?

Name:  monkytrump.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  320.1 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Yikes!

That picture is proof the hildabeast is not good breeding material.

When Willy mates with a normal female he produces a not too bad looking off spring.

One thing I'm disappointed in is that Trump missed a golden opportunity when he was debating Hillary. She asked him when was he going to release his tax returns.

He should have said: "Tell you what, Hillary. I'll make a deal with you. Get Willy there to provide a DNA sample for Danney and I'll show you my tax returns."

Would have been interesting to see how the hildabeast would have responded to that.

I imagine the look on Slick Willy's face would have been priceless!

as we SMART people can see the NEW TAG TEAM of WWE FAMELESS is out to prove that DEFLECTION beats FACTS!? and why not!? all men are BORN LIBERALS and ANIMALS of no godly regard!? so figure it OUT LOSERS and get SMART?! climb the LADDER of FUCK YOU I'M FIRST!! its the TRUMP way of SUCCESS!!

Huh?

really LAME Lexx did you go to college or something!? or you just trailor park/barfly GENIUS!?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Balls View Post
    Huh?

really LAME Lexx did you go to college or something!? or you just trailor park/barfly GENIUS!?
    so all you GOT is get out of my face i'm the BADASS over here like it or die!? hows that workin for ya!? get cher GUN annie and meet em in the ALLEY!! typical TRAILOR RESISTANCE to the LAW!?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

JOE you KEEP posting obama CRAP but we already KNOW none of THAT ever AFFECTED you PERSONALLY so we gotta ASK.......what's your GAME!?