From Nicholas Stone < Nicholas.stone44@outlook.com>
To <>
Sent Monday, April 24, 2017 at 8:56 AM
Hello Albert,
Thanks for the Swift Response,i am more than happy to inform you that your position has been confirmed,i will get back to you as soon as i have Payment for shopping of items Including your salary sent to you with set of Instructions on each task you are to perform.Your total commitment is However Needed.And this job require you to check your e-mail at least 2 to 3 times a day.
Note:Please send your reply to NICKST1010@gmail.com because i get quick response on my phone with it.
I await your Response
Thank you
Nicholas Stone
From Nicholas Stone < Nicholas.stone44@outlook.com>
To
Sent Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 5:16 AM

Good day,
It was good to read from you. I would like you to know that the position is still available, and more information will be mail out to your address as soon as possible with all the information you need to know about this job and what is required for the interview.
I will be going on a short trip tonight and I will be back within 5-6 weeks and the interview date will be scheduled around the time I will be arriving back in the state,if you will be available for the position feel free to reply with your details as its required below for the invitation letter for the interview to be mail out to you and if you can wait for the interview I will understand if you pass, but I am really sorry for just informing you about this business trip, it came unexpected to me as well.
While you are waiting for me to get back from this trip, I need someone who will be running my personal errands,you will be getting paid for this and it will be $400 per week for the next 5 weeks and the interview for the full-time job will come up immediately I am back.
If you are interested, the kind of errands you will be running will be paying my monthly donations, receiving my rent payment and depositing the checks payment into my account and making deposits to my suppliers. I would also like you to be aware that the rents payment will be sent to your address in my name and you are allow to open it and review the contents.
If you are willing to go for this please reply with below information and also the invitation letter for the interview and your weekly payment for running my errands including additional funds to use in running my errands will also be sent to address as required below.
Full Name:
Full Address:
Apartment #:
City:
State:
Zip Code:
Phone Number:
Age: (IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO GIVE OUT YOUR AGE, YOU CAN JUST 18+)
Thank you!

Nicholas Stone