+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Abortion

Re: Abortion

Quote Originally Posted by pwrone
    NOT GETTING PREGNANT is another option to consider.
    this is too funny!!............one look at "that" face(your avatar) would insure obstinence......and abstinence!!BWAAHAHAHAHAHAA!! :p :p :rolleyes:

Thank you, PaulM, and umdkook, for those are some of the best compliments I feel that I could receive. Well, I sure don't think of myself as dangerous; people are entitled to their own point of view. Just sincerely trying to help, is all.

Quote Originally Posted by boone
    Thank you, PaulM, and umdkook, for those are some of the best compliments I feel that I could receive. Well, I sure don't think of myself as dangerous; people are entitled to their own point of view. Just sincerely trying to help, is all.
    You're very welcome. :) Yes, you are entitled to your opinion.

cheers,
    Paul

I am coming in late on this debate, however in my opinion the government has no right to tell a woman what to do with her body. Whatever she decides to do with her prgenancy is between her and God when it is her time to meet him.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy4887
    I am coming in late on this debate, however in my opinion the government has no right to tell a woman what to do with her body. Whatever she decides to do with her prgenancy is between her and God when it is her time to meet him.
    Does your moniker refer to your thoughts toward the unborn?

Enjoy today tommorrow is not promised

Good job Ronald! I am impressed with your position.

Quote Originally Posted by Raider
    Does your moniker refer to your thoughts toward the unborn?

Enjoy today tommorrow is not promised

Good job Ronald! I am impressed with your position.
    I just believe that the unborn are exactly that unborn until the woman who concieved them decides to give birth, if she does or does not is up to her. Either way right or wrong she will have to answer for it to her maker one day. I don't understand why you called me Ronald Raider?

Quote Originally Posted by tommy4887
    I absolutely agree. The government has no right to tell a woman what to do with her own body. But I do believe that the government has the right to protect the rights of her children to life by law.

However, whether abortion is illegal or not, abortions and poverty will still exist. We cannot in good conscience look solely to the law, and we must call on the morality and compassion of all peoples.

- Ronald

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee1965
    Hi Ronald,

Well, your reply was one of a "real man." It is nice to see a man, willing to stand up and take responsibilty. This kind of attitude should encouraged (or taught, might be a better word) to other so-called men.

However, for the women who are not fortunate enough to be your ex-girlfriends, and are not as financially stable as one would hope, money and material support is a major concern. I am interested in hearing about the church's (and which church would that be) response to the particualr situation. Is it open to every woman, regardless of religious affiliation. social standing, martial status, age, race, ethnic background? Because in my understanding of Jesus, He would welcome all comers, sinned against, and sinning.

DeeDee1965
    I know there's a lot of fear of Christians, but let me tell you something about these people - some of them are willing to risk their lives in other countries to simply preach about Jesus, to simply deliver the good news.

I've watched Christians do the extraordinary. They step up to the challenge of fighting the AIDS epidemic and child starvation in Africa (www.visionledd.com). Or in this case on abortion, there is a ton of Christian agencies to help in put children up for adoption if the parents or mother is too poor to handle it themselves, like "Jewels for Jesus", and many others if you search them up.

But I'll admit, despite the many great stories we hear, most so-called Christians don't step up to the bat enough. There are plenty of single mothers out there who have two full time minimum wage jobs, and it is just hell for them. And it's not just that Christians have to do more... we really need more Christians. Any people out there, you're so welcome to learn and join at any church. Whatever you can do is appreciated.

- Ronald

Similar Threads

1. The Debate on the Abortion Issue
    By Carlin in forum Medical Scams
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-28-2018, 04:46 AM
  2. Is God Really Against Abortion? Probably Not!
    By rogerbovee in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:47 PM
  3. Islam on Abortion
    By Tulip in forum Political Scams
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 05:25 PM
  4. Abortion?
    By ChildOfGod in forum Religious Scams
    Replies: 191
    Last Post: 12-18-2006, 06:03 PM
  5. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 11:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Add / Edit Tags
abortion, abortions, abstinence, acceptance, accepted, access, accountability, accounts, acknowledge, act, acted, action, actions, acts, add, address, administration, admit, adult, advice, aff, africa, age, agency, ages, agreement, alcohol, allowed, allowing, alternatives, ame, another, answer, answers, anti, apologize, appeal, appears, appreciated, approval, approved, april, are, aren, arm, art, article, asia, assault, ation, attaching, attempts, attention, attitude, august, authority, ava, away, azi, babies, baby, back, bait, barr, base, based, basic, bat, bear, become, behalf, best, bet, better, biggest, billion, bit, black and white., blame, blatant, block, blood, blown, blue, boards, bodies, body, boo, books, bored, bought, boy, brain, brazilian, bright, bring, bull, buried, buy, call, called, calling, calls, calm, cannot, cant, capabilities, capital, care, careful, carefully, carry, cars, case, cease, center, cer, challenge, chance, characteristics, charities, cher, child, choose, chris, christia, christian, christians, church, circle, circles, citizens, claim, class, cli, clinic, clinics, clinto, coa, coating, college, coming, comments, commissioner, commit, common, complete, completely, complex, compliments, con, conception, concerned, concerns, condi, confirmed, confirms, congressional, consequences, conservative, conservatives, constant, consumers, continue, conversation, cop, corporation, correct, cost, counter, countries, country, cover, covering, crazy, crisis, culture, cure, cut, cute, daily, dam, damage, damn, dane, dangerous, date, day, days, dea, dead, deaf, death, december, decided, deciding, decision, deep, def, defeat, defend, defense, deleted, deliver, demand, democrat, democratic, democrats, demons, denied, department, des, described, description, desire, desperate, development, did, didn, difference, differently, difficult, ding, director, disco, disease, disgusting, doc, doctors, doesn, don, dont, dow, drama, dreams, drop, dropped, drug, dry, duc, due, ear, early, earth, easily, eed, effective, elements, ells, eme, emergency, end, ended, ene, enemy, entire, eth, event, events, everywhere, examples, exceptions, exercise, exists, experience, explain, explained, explosion, express, extraordinary, extreme, extremely, extremists, eye, eyes, face, facing, fair, false, families, fast, father, fault, favor, favorite, fda, fear, federal, feel, feeling, feels, felt, female, feminists, field, final, financially, find, finding, finished, fits, flaw, focus, folks, forgot, fork, fra, friends, friendship, front, fully, fun, future, gen, general, generals, george, george w. bush, getting, girl, girls, giving, glamorous, good, gra, gran, grant, great, ground, group, groups, grow, guess, gut, had, handle, hands, happen, happened, harassment, hard, harder, hats, head, healthcare, healthy, heard, heart, held, hell, help, helped, hey, high, him, his, holding, hole, homes, hooray, horrible, horrific, hose, hospital, hours, house, huge, huma, human, humans, hurt, husband, ial, ian, ica, ice, identify, ignite, ignore, ile, ill, imagine, ime, immature, important, inconvenient, individual, individuals, info, ing, institution, instrument, insults, interest, interested, investigative, involved, ion, irresponsible, isn, issue, issues, its, jewels, job, join, joy, just, justify, kids, killed, kind, knew, know, lady, large, last, late, learn, led, legally, less, lessons, lets, letter, lever, liberal, liberals, life, light, like, limited, line, lines, lining, lis, listen, lives, living, lol, long, long run, los, losing, lot, love, loving, machines, mail, main, mainstream, make, makes, making, man., many, mar, mark, marti, martial, martin, massive, mate, matter, mea, meals, meaning, medical, meet, mega, members, mental, mention, messages, mind, misinformation, mistake, molesters, mom, monday, moore, mor, moral, more, morning, mother, move, name calling, named, nation, nature, nazi, need, needed, ner, never, news conference, nice, nigh, normal, nose, now, numbers, oath, office, officials, older, ones, onli, only, onto, open, operations, opportunities, opportunity, opposite, ops, options, order, organization, oro, orphanage, our, parents, participants, pas, pass, passionate, patty, people, perfect, person, personal, personally, pet, physical, pictures, piece, pin, place, plan, plan b, plane, planned, planning, plans, play, played, playing, plenty, point, politically, politician, poor, pos, position, possible, post, posted, posting, posts, potential, poverty, pray, prepared, prescription, presiden, pretty, prevent, private, process, productive, products, promised, protect, protected, provider, public, public opinion, pull, punished, push, question, questions, quickly, quote, race, raise, raised, raising, ran, rape, raped, rare, rated, rave, read, real, reason, reasons, received, reduce, released, religious, remarks, remember, reminds, removed, replace, representative, research, resigned, respect, respond, response, responses, responsibilities, responsibility, responsible, ress, rest, results, reviewed, ric, ridiculous, risk, role, room, rooms, route, roy, run, sad, safe, sales, salute, scared, scenario, school, scientific, screw, search, secretary, seem, selecting, selling, sen, senators, sensitive, services, sex, sexual, sharing, sho, shot, shouldn, showed, shows, shut, sides, sign, simply, sincere, sir, site, skin, slim, small, smoke, solve, sometimes, soo, sorry, sounds, speak, speaking, spend, staff, stage, star, start, started, starts, state, states, status, stay, step, steve, steven, stood, stop, stopped, stops, stories, story, stream, street, stupid, such, suicide, sul, supporter, sure, sweet, swi, system, take, take a look, taken, takes, taking, tal, talk, talking, tall, tan, teach, technical, ted, tells, than, the, themselves, they, thing, thought, thread, threads, threatened, throne, throw, tie, tied, til, time, times, tired, tissue, today, told, tolerance, ton, top, totally, tough, trac, track, tracks, treat, tries, twist, una, uni, unprecedented, unreal, unwan, upset, url, usa, uses, usual, verified, vice, victim, view, viewpoint, viola, vital, voted, voting, wait, wanted, watched, watching, weak, week, weeks, welcome, welfare, when, will, win, winning, wis, wise, withdraw, wives, woma, wome, won, wonderful, works, worse, worth, wow, write, writing, wrong, year, years, york, you, young, your, zero, _____.

View Tag Cloud