On 4/22/2017 at 3:25 PM, "Wanda Coleman" < wanda.coleman5001@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Applicant,

Thanks for the response, your email has been reviewed and approved. Unfortunately, the position you applied for has been occupied, so I am offering you another position to work as my Personal Aid Assistant.

My name is Wanda Coleman, I'm a Venture Capitalist maintaining established business correlation with diverse companies within and across the Orb. My present day engagement and successive business expansion demands the role of a Personal Aid who will help support my work load in order to establish timely delivery of services and attendance to Important matters. The sensitivity of this position warrants the office holder to be upright, responsive, accountable, trustworthy, emphatic, persevering and honest.

Basic wage is $850.00 (Eight Hundred and Fifty) Weekly.

Due to my constant travels at the moment, this post is not office-based for now. So, It's a part-time job from home for the time being, pending my arrival back to the States. I'm presently away for some property-evaluation in Asia. Kuala-Lumpur, Malaysia to be Specific. I will be back to the states in three (3) weeks time. So, I need a right-hand person to handle proceedings for me on the home-front, when away on business which is most often.

This is just an illustrative message, soon as I'm back to the states in three weeks time, I will arrange a proper meeting for us both, during which proper documentation will be done. I have a couple of things you could assist me with at the moment, if you will be within reach for me which could act as a good start to our working relationship.

Benefits Includes:-
-: AD & D Insurance.
-: Medical, Dental, Vision
-: 2 weeks Annually paid vacation.
-: 401(k)

KINDLY CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POSITION BY PROVIDING THE REQUIRED DETAILS BELOW.
YOU CAN ALSO DECLINE THE OFFER BY NOT REPLYING, OR BY JUST SAYING NO.

-:Full Name:
-:Complete Mailing/House Address:
-:Apartment Number:
-:Your City, State and Zip_Code:
-:Cell Phone Digits:
-:Age:
-:Sex:
-:Current Job:
-:Name of Bank(for payment purpose only):

Best Regards,

Wanda Coleman
On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 12:54 AM, <> wrote:
Please tell me more!

@Need help unloading a truck^^^$300/cash

Need help unloading a truck tomorrow morning or evening,,,nothing heavey just few of boxes & light furniture..$300 each person..maximum 4 hours will take..Reply fast.i will give you food also..Tnx