From Mark Grimley < markgrimley016@gmail.com>
To <>
Sent Sunday, April 23, 2017 at 4:04 PM
Hello there,
Thanks for responding to the job post advert. I regret to inform you that the position youve applied for has been filled. However, based on similar job qualifications, and after careful review of your experience, Im happy to say that well be able to use your help in another position! The available job position is as a Personal Assistant and the details about the position will be explained below.
My name is Mark Grimley, an Interior Designer, Decorator & Art collector with a large client base and because of my job I'm constantly out of the State, I buy/sell my supplies within and outside the state which is why I need an Office Assistant to handle some of my duties while i'm out of the state and also prepare our new office.. My former Personal Assistant just got married and moved to Canada. If you accept my offer, I will need you to take charge of my mail pick ups and drop offs as well as errand running during your spare time outside of work and trusting that work will be handled efficiently in my absence, Your duties will also include to works closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis. The job is flexible so you can do it wherever you are as long as there is a post office in the area. I will pay for the first week in advance to run any errands, and will also have my mails/packages forwarded to a nearby post office where you can pick them from at your convenience.
All errands will be in your city/town so it is not a must you have a car, but if you do it might be a plus. When you get my mails/packages, you will be required to mail them to where I want them mailed too. The content of the packages will be business and personal mails. All expenses and taxes will be covered by me and you are to work for just 2 days per week (4 hours daily). You will be doing this for 3 weeks until I get back to town so we can formally meet and discuss about the possibility of making this arrangement long term if I'm satisfied with your performance.
My Requirements are:
- Must be at least 18 years of Age & above.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Your weekly pay is $300.
I'm presently out of the state for an exhibition and will be returning in 3 weeks. Your first major position will be handling/monitoring some financial activities. Some artworks were sold before i left and the client will be making payment within the next few days from which your first week payment will be made.

If interested in position, have the following details sent to me:

Full Name:
Residential contact address (NO P.O Box):
Apt #:
City, Zip-code:
State:
Cell number:
Home number:
Current Occupation:
Available hours:

I will be needing your service immediately, so once the information above is received, I will request your first week payment be mailed to you along with the pay to run errands for me.
Kindly get back soon and have a nice a day.
Regards

Mark...

On Sun, Apr 9, 2017 at 4:46 PM, <> wrote:
I'd like to know more

Need 2/3 guys for Mail Room staff*/\*/\*/\*/\*$320 cash each (Springfield, IL)

Need 2/3 guys for Mail Room staff*/\*/\*/\*/\*$320 cash each

Need 2 strong people to assist finish loading 2 or 3 people Unloading & Cleaning''help 12ft uhaul $320cash each for each person. Tomorrow 8-9am start til done.

Thanks.............

.................................................. .................................................. .....................

• do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

post id: 6080832722 https://springfieldil.craigslist.org...080832722.html