+ Reply to Thread

Craigslist job scam

to: <>
    date: Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 9:46 AM

Okay good, you should get $400 from the money and now i need you to go to the nearest Walmart and you can either use your card there or go there with cash.

You are to send $1730 to the Branch accountant

NAME: Josefa Thato
    ADDRESS: 18 Knoll side ln, Middletown, MD 21769.

Use the MONEY IN MINUTE service option and cash pick up at agent location.You will be charged about $20 for this service.

Reply back once you get this and how soon will you getting this done this morning.
    to: <>
    date: Sat, Apr 15, 2017 at 9:18 AM

Hello,

I am using this medium to Congratulate you that you have been approved and assigned for the job position. Your first task assignment has been assigned out and will deliver to you via USPS courier service and it will be delivered to you Today. Here is the shipment tracking number(940550169932011455XXX1). The Package contains a bank Company check of $2,150.00

The funds are to purchase some African and native American arts and materials per customer request. Once you have the check, have it deposited in your account for clearance. (which shouldn't take more than few hours or the latest 24 hrs to clear in your account says by the bank. Once deposited send me the deposit slip for record).

You will be deducting your weekly pay of $400 and then make a withdrawal of the remainder amount and send to their branch accountant details via Cash deposit.

Since their factory is located in turkey so as to have our freight forwarder help organize our shipments from their local store in the states per their demand. I would like you to deduct $400 of your weekly pay and $50 for GAS. Once i receive the transfer slip i will let you know further instructions.

I await your immediate response.
    (612) 404-0188
    Best Regards,
    Gray David

Re: Craigslist job scam

Hi,

Thanks for the post! Much appreciated.

Regards