Sent: Thursday, April 6, 2017 7:26 AM
To: Pis r
Subject: PAYMENT FOR YOUR CLEANING SERVICE WILL DELIVER TODAY VIA FEDEX..

Dear,

How are you and your family today? I am really sorry for the late in response, It's just that I've been busy. However, i just receive an update from my financier that your PayCheck will deliver to you today (04/06/2017) via FedEx Courier, Here is the FedEx tracking number for the Paycheck (78613829474X) you can check the delivery update on www.fedex.com/us.

First you are to deduct your first week cleaning service payment which is $340 then you will also be deducting the extra $60 I am compensating you for you to make yourself available for this job and for you to carryout some little assignment for me before getting back to the state.

I want you to proceed to your bank immediately and have the payment deposited/en-cashed and withdraw the Landlady agent's fund immediately, and proceed to the nearest Western Union store to get the Landlady agent's fund sent out.

However, the total amount you will deduct for yourself is $400. Then the rest of the funds will be transfered to the landlady through Western Union for the settlement of the utility bills so the keys and address of the apartment can be mailed to you right away without any further delay and you can get the apartment well cleaned before my arrival.

Here is the Western Union Information of the Landlady's Agent.

Receiver's Name: Douglas Nelson
City: Castroville
State: CA
Zipcode: 95012

Your First Week Payment Plus Compensation is:($400)

I want you to make sure the Western Union transfer is completed ASAP to the Landlady's agent information provided above so you can have the keys and address to the apartment on time as my arrival date is getting very much closer.

Finally, I want you to email me back with the details on the Western Union receipt immediately you complete the Western Union Transfer to the Landlady's agent.

Details Needed on Transfer Receipt for Transfer confirmation.

TRACKING NUMBER (10 DIGIT MTCN)
SENDERS NAME & ADDRESS
AMOUNT SENT AFTER TRANSFER CHARGES.

Note : Make sure you send the money out by "Money in minutes".

Western Union will deduct charges, you will deduct that out of the money you are to send to the agent. Get back to me with these information so I can forward them to the Landlady's agent for transfer confirmation so the keys and address can be mailed to you without any delay. I will be awaiting to read back from you soon.

Thanks so much and God bless you!

Regards
Matthew Bridgewater

Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 10:16 AM
To:
Subject: Re: Clean house

Hello,

Thanks for the interest and I got your email concerning your interest in the cleaning job. I'm Matthew Bridgewater and My wife's name is Kel. We are relocating to the City from Paris, France with our son Paul. I will be offering you $340.00 weekly at any suitable time of yours three times in a week, probably (Thursday to Saturday), and I will be needing your services for 6 months. I hope two hours is enough to clean a 3 bedroom house with one master bedroom and two standard size rooms, with One Living room and a kitchen as well?

I need someone who could help me in taking care of the house by doing some house work while am off to work because we are expecting our second child soon and it will be very stressful for my wife to do the cleaning. I believe you are fit for this position in as much as you will prove yourself to be a reliable, honest, and hard working person. Our arrival date would be on the 18th of April, You will start working on same day.

You will help us to clean the apartment in the morning or a day before our arrival date, I will tell our Realtor to mail the keys of the apartment to you so you can clean it before we arrive. I want to know if there's any equipment that you will need me to provide, if there's any let me know how much it will cost. I will be spending about 6 months for the contract job, so i will be needing your services for that time, if am satisfied with the services you render.

We have a financier that is based in the states and he will be handling the payment and some other expenses, so he will be the one that will be taking care of your payment, I will instruct him to pay for the first week before our arrival so as to secure your service, actually I should have paid for more weeks but I will extend the payment if am satisfied with your service after the first two weeks.

If you accept my offer, my financier would be needing the following Information to mail out the check:

Full name:
Contact Address: (No P.O. Box)

Apt #:

City:

State:
Zipcode:
Home & Cell numbers (Best time to call Day/Night):
Available hours:

Most importantly, I need your total honesty, sincerity and ability to carry out the task with less or no supervision. I know you will be committed to the work, you will also have a nice period of working with us.

I will be waiting to read from you.

Regards,

Matthew Bridgewater

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 9:36 PM, <> wrote:
Please email me more information

Clean house

Needing cleaning person 2 to 3 hr. per week must have a car I need to know something's about you? There will be some panting that will have to be done good work good pay$.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers
    post id: 6011951270