+ Reply to Thread

SA Strategic Sourcing Consultants Tenderpreneurs

This guy Enock Mutangara made me invest R2000000 in his company SA Strategic Sourcing Consultants claiming he had a tender to supply Eskom with coal. I believed him and we agreed that i would get 40% return over one year. Then the stories began he hadnt been paid his phone went off and he wasnt reachable at his house in Fourways Johannesburg. I went to court but ever since he has been blocking my litigation with various methods and has made the whole process long drawn. I sit and cry and wonder what next but i can make a stain on his name here on here on SCAM

Re: SA Strategic Sourcing Consultants Tenderpreneurs

Dear Scam Adminstrator

Please note a scam report listed on your website REf Tenderpreneurs -SA Strategic Sourcing

Implies we scammed the user of a R2000000 investment into a coal deal .It goes on to claim that we have been locked in a litigation process with the user over a long period.
    All the above is not true as we do no know your user neither have we ever had any dealings in coal or any commodity for that matter nor been involved in any litigation process with an individual or company .
    please urgently investigate the identify of the User and remove the posting urgently .
    Please advise how we can make contact with your organisation to discuss this as I notice it has been posted for a very long time and previously also attempted to make contact with you to no avail.

Please assist with greatest urgency