+ Reply to Thread

Thread: murder in mosul

murder in mosul

clue.....it's NOT just ISIS!!so it turns out a US AIR STRIKE led mission in mosul resulted in over 200 dead CIVILIANS (including children) all caused by TRUMPS RELAXING of battlefield rules designed to protect civilians!! (he's in a HURRY to save money/look good?) after all its only iraqi's getting MURDERED but hey....in war there's no such THING as murder anyway, it's ALL MURDER!!

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201...k_kwd=textlink
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: murder in mosul

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

well GUESS WHAT joe the people that DIED at benghazi had AMPLE TIME TO LEAVE!! but they decided to be HERO'S or whatever!? it's called FREEDOM of CHOICE.....a very CONSERVATIVE idea!? and dont forget your SILLY republican HACKS wasted 20 million PLUS dollars trying to PIN it on her!? she sat thru 11 hrs without blinking!! trump would fail in an hr!!
    Last edited by lexx; 04-04-2017 at 06:26 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    well GUESS WHAT joe the people that DIED at benghazi had AMPLE TIME TO LEAVE!! but they decided to be HERO'S or whatever!? it's called FREEDOM of CHOICE.....a very CONSERVATIVE idea!? and dont forget your SILLY republican HACKS wasted 20 million PLUS dollars trying to PIN it on her!? she sat thru 11 hrs without blinking!! trump would fail in an hr!!
    So why did Trump win the election?
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    i've been researching it on and off for all the takes on it and it really comes down to a combination of things but mostly the ONSLAUGHT of FAKE RIGHT WING NEWS and opinion coupled with PRECISE authoritarian POLITICAL COMMENTS by people like COMEY!! coupled with the the RURAL GOVERNMENT DISLIKE and built up RACISM all of which trumps army was able to corral easily and even LIBERALS can LIKE RICH GUYS!! MAKE ME RICH!! so tell us exactly what was your MAIN reason for voting for trump!?
    Last edited by lexx; 04-05-2017 at 03:42 AM.

and check this out as a ADDED possibility!? sorry i have to EXPLAIN this stuff to you but plumbers cant be expected to be informed as they say!? https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/201.../blac-n30.html

Name:  lbjwhitemen.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  60.8 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 04-05-2017 at 04:05 AM.

so tell us exactly what was your MAIN reason for voting for trump!?
    O'bama sucks

O'bama sucks
    but OBAMA was NOT running for a 3rd term!! so that's a lame excuse!? admit it you WONT tell the REAL reason you voted for trump!! unless you didnt vote for him but for the FREEDOM CAUCUS IDEALS!?

but OBAMA was NOT running for a 3rd term!! so that's a lame excuse!? admit it you WONT tell the REAL reason you voted for trump!! unless you didnt vote for him but for the FREEDOM CAUCUS IDEALS!?
    Hillary sucks too

Hillary sucks too
    i thought hillary would be way better than obama she didnt even like him i heard!! the way i see it we need moderate liberalism in gov and moderate conservatism grass roots boots (streets)!? of course if things are not interfered/manipulated we prolly woulda had bernie as pres!? i think a bernie/hillary ticket woulda been slam dunk!!

the way i see it we need moderate liberalism in gov
    Hillary is not a moderate liberal.

Hillary is not a moderate liberal.
    YOUR RIGHT she has too much CONSERVATIVE attitude which is why i kinda like her!!

still cant SEE your pics joe but hey stay LAZY and FAT its a good way to DIE!? and joe you STILL HAVE NO DEFENSE for your LOSER IN CHIEF!! the IDIOT tried to BLAME obama for the GAS ATTACK in syria!! what a LOSER!!

Name:  fat-manboat.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  119.2 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 04-05-2017 at 08:41 PM.

All major politicians from larger nations take evil measures, then the rest suffer consequences.