+ Reply to Thread

Thread: thanks suckers

thanks suckers

i mean TAXPAYERS!! FORE!!........

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-spen...y-8e7752606f87

Name:  trumpgolftax.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  18.9 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 04-03-2017 at 12:14 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: thanks suckers

Sorry, but I don't click on fake news sites. Why you reading that stuff anyway?
    Lose a pound a day, every day. I personally lost 60 pounds in 60 days. My free 47 page PDF eBook explains how. CLICK HERE to read online, or download your free copy.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlinAnnArbor View Post
    Sorry, but I don't click on fake news sites. Why you reading that stuff anyway?
    carl WHERE ya BEEN (hiding) you KNOW i count on you for my FORTITUDE over here!? the ROCK from which i LEAP!?
    but so where do you GET your GETUP as news if i may ASK!? i mean do you consider the GLOBE and NATIONAL ENQUIRER legitimate SOURCES!? you know it MIGHT PAY to consider ALL that IS instead of some NARROW minded FOCUS as they say whoever HAS to say it!? of course the FOCUS being...what is the PAYOFF!? or PAYON if you prefer!? and on another NOTE did you NOTICE the AHCA FAILED becuz your FORMER RIGHT WING FLAME put up a NOWAY HIGHWAY ultimatum!? you GOTTA be PROUD....NO!? and by the byway check out this link too!?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...on=us_politics
    Last edited by lexx; 04-02-2017 at 09:31 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

you know the saying....its all about the BENJAMINS!! where are those TAX RETURNS!! republicans KEEP BLOCKING the release of trumps tax returns!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...on=us_politicsName:  special-kind-of-stupid.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  64.4 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 04-03-2017 at 12:02 PM.

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    OK joe how much is TRUMP gonna INCREASE the debt under his watch if he has it much longer!? the projected INCREASE UNDER TRUMP is about 10 TRILLION!! that will TOP obama if you want to compare the way you are comparing!?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

joe i TOLD you OBAMA CUT TAXES!! so your post is just partisan B.S. !! your still acting like a schoolgirl who's jealous!? and no child left behind was an UDDER FAILURE but that's to be expected since republicans had anything to do with it!!