+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lying hypocrite

lying hypocrite

sure that hits home with MOST politicians!? but in this case its the republican of fame and leadership mitch mcconnell!! an old SWAMP RAT we could surmise by the new espoused terminology of congress/washington!?

https://thinkprogress.org/mcconnell-...t-65012bfcd0d2

Name:  2016mcconnell.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  24.1 KB
    Last edited by lexx; 04-02-2017 at 11:44 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: lying hypocrite

as long as we're on the TOPIC posed we can ad THIS to the list!? call it PRE BLAME obama if you must!?

Name:  C8vfokyXsAAz3m2.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  60.9 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

If O'bama took care of it, there would be no issue right?

Now we are having to get involved.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    If O'bama took care of it, there would be no issue right?

Now we are having to get involved.
    well you see obama ASKED CONGRESS for PERMISSION to do THAT and they.....REPUBLICANS said NO!? now why would obama go AGAINST the WILL of the PEOPLE as REPRESENTED by their REPRESENTATIVES!? but FURTHERMORE what does that have to do with WE as you say!? why do WE have to DO ANYTHING about IT what EVER IT IS since AMERICA FIRST has NOTHING to do with ANYBODY ELSE!? which is QUITE NICELY EXPLAINED in my POST of trumps TWEETS dont you AGREE!? if not PLEASE EXPLAIN to the peanut gallery!?

O'bama didn't have much trouble using executive orders for other things.

Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

O'bama didn't have much trouble using executive orders for other things.
    as USUAL ducking the REAL question with FINGER POINTING!? but hey while we're at it let's explore your BOYS comments on executive ORDERS by obama while campaigning!? so why do you THINK this is NOT hypocritical as you SAY when you FEEL like it!?

joe you SWEETHEART you love kids!! WHO KNEW!? must be a christian thing...RIGHT!? i mean what able bodied ATHEIST/CEO(richard included) gives a CRAP about KIDS!? unless it's PROFITABLE!? are you an INVESTOR joe.....did any of your INVESTMENTS make MONEY off of death and maybe some kids and women too!? you dont have tell us if you dont WANT TOO!? but hey did you know that if you STOP abortions by dr's that the COAT HANGER takes over AGAIN!? so sorry joe you FAIL AGAIN in stopping baby death even those that die in your RIGHTEOUS military MISSIONS like the last 1 in YEMEN!? and thanks for being STUPID as ALWAYS to protect your OWN turf as the gangs say!?
    Last edited by lexx; 04-07-2017 at 09:36 PM.

as long as were on the subject of HYPOCRISY/LYING why not just add the WHOLE REPUBLICAN THUGOCRACY!?

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...pocrisy-237981

Name:  thesuccession.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  30.7 KB

so WHATS different about trump?! is he giving MONEY to those who DIDN'T vote for him!? your such an IDIOT joe and RACIST ta BOOT!? why do you keep posting just to have your BUTT PROBED!?

Name:  hypocritical.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  64.9 KB

Really very informative post shared here. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Keystone1 View Post
    Really very informative post shared here. Thanks for sharing.
    You're welcome.