+ Reply to Thread

Thread: we the people

we the people

here ya go you can go online and ad your VOICE to the LIST of petitions to the white house for action/change!? makes an interesting read!? i was drawn there when i heard about the petiton to have melania stay at the white house to save security costs to the TAXPAYERS!!
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/?page=1
    Name:  notaxes.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  19.6 KB
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ef65eb9db35c
    Last edited by lexx; 03-31-2017 at 08:41 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: we the people

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    here ya go you can go online and ad your VOICE to the LIST of petitions to the white house for action/change!? makes an interesting read!? i was drawn there when i heard about the petiton to have melania stay at the white house to save security costs to the TAXPAYERS!!
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/?page=1
    Name:  notaxes.jpg
Views: 147
Size:  19.6 KB
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.ef65eb9db35c
    If you're referring to POTUS Trump, can you provide evidence that he "paid no taxes"? I doubt it.

As for the hick in the picture, he's probably on the dole and not paying any taxes either.
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    If you're referring to POTUS Trump, can you provide evidence that he "paid no taxes"? I doubt it.

As for the hick in the picture, he's probably on the dole and not paying any taxes either.
    you are DODGING the OBVIOUS as USUAL!! do YOU pay TAXES!? do you MIND that so much TAX money is being WASTED on EXTRA SECURITY beyond the NORMAL EXPECTED of a PRESIDENT!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

you are DODGING the OBVIOUS as USUAL!! do YOU pay TAXES!? do you MIND that so much TAX money is being WASTED on EXTRA SECURITY beyond the NORMAL EXPECTED of a PRESIDENT!?
    I pay more than my fair share of taxes. I own a home and a rental property in Kailua, Oahu. Go look up the median prices of homes in Kailua Oahu.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

so anyway you had AMPLE CHANCE to petition against the last administration did you do it!? and as far as i'm concerned this whole POLITICAL MESS started the day BUSH stole the candidacy from McCAIN!! even though i was a LIBBY at the time i could see voting for McCain!!

so tell us JOE which PEOPLE are YOU(we already know)Name:  dumbttrump.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  81.9 KB

well joe i guess your DONE with WORDS!? you wouldn't want to HELD accountable like trump!? better to say NOTHING than open your mouth and prove how intelligent you ARN'T!? and like some little BRAT of a 2yr old you still DONT know how to SHRINK your images so we can see them completely!? so is your WIFE fat!? (are you married) that's OK, there's lots of FATTER people out there to COMPARE WITH!? i'll bet you tune into FOX to watch all them skinny ass girls sit around and TALK!?

well joe i guess your DONE with WORDS!? you wouldn't want to HELD accountable like trump!? better to say NOTHING than open your mouth and prove how intelligent you ARN'T!? and like some little BRAT of a 2yr old you still DONT know how to SHRINK your images so we can see them completely!? so is your WIFE fat!? (are you married) that's OK, there's lots of FATTER people out there to COMPARE WITH!? i'll bet you tune into FOX to watch all them skinny ass girls sit around and TALK!?
    I'm no hillbilly like you lexx.

you know i've come to somewhat appreciate the down to earth folk since all the reality tv shows that are out there!! we gotta include the SMALL farmer in that group dont cha thunk jethro!?

so tell what YOU ARE joe otherwise we arr gonna thunk ya be a buttcrack PLUMBER!? and when you gonna get AROUND to DEFENDING your HERO LEADER instead of POINTING at other fat bummed women that are irrelevant......HUH!? jethro!?
    Last edited by lexx; 04-05-2017 at 02:08 AM.