This scammer has many different email addresses. Only use direct bank transfer to send money to strangers.

Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of info@sueirotelametalica.com.ar designates 190.210.215.73 as permitted sender) client-ip=190.210.215.73;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2017 06:53:43 -0700
Godwin < info@sueirotelametalica.com.ar>
Reply-To: godwin.mremefiele@yandex.com
Mail-Reply-To: godwin.mremefiele@yandex.com
Message-ID: <4d83ce36c05484e8556ff3565ff18d8c@sueirotelametalic a.com.ar>
X-Sender: info@sueirotelametalica.com.ar
User-Agent: Roundcube Webmail/1.1.5

--
From The Desk of Emefiele Godwin
Service Attendant: Emefiele Godwin
Direct Tell to Reach Me: +234-90-6041-6261

Dear Esteemed Beneficiary,

Be informed that after the investigations into some irregular payments by the banks, the United State Government under the regime of President Obama, in conjunction with the U.S Bank , has formalized arrangements to commence the payment of your outstanding payment of $10,500,000.00 to you through this esteem bank. The Africa BANK.

By this new payment arrangement, you are to enjoy less or no costs as your payment has already been approved to be loaded into a Visa Debit (ATM) card which will be delivered to you at your preferred destination in the state. The ATM card will access your funds from any ATM in over 170 countries and can be used at POS globally.

So please go ahead and furnish me with the following information below for accurate delivery without mistakes, I'm here to ensure you receive your Card through this development because so many of our corrupt top officials has cheated us and damage the great image of our honest country and that is why I am here to ensure you receive your safely.

1)Full Name:
2)Full Address:
3)Telephone Number:
4)A copy of identification:

The receipt of the above-listed requirements by our Debit Card Unit assures safe delivery of your loaded ATM card to your destination within 48hrs, the only fee you will be required to pay is the sum of $290 only which is for the shipment of your ATM card to your address plus the activation fee of $58 in total is $348. You are advised to send it quickly on my name for quick confirmation;

Receivers name: Emefiele Godwin