+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

questions for god

or ABOUT god if it seems appropriate!? certainly MOST have questions or COMPLAINTS but if 1 is still reasonable as they say......and can any complaint be rephrased as a QUESTION!? but then that suggests WEAKNESS and god must NOT be seen as WEAK in a THE STRONGEST RULES WORLD!? so have at it scam busters! lets hear your DEMANDS or questions for god!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-19-2017 at 10:49 PM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: questions for god

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    or ABOUT god if it seems appropriate!? certainly MOST have questions or COMPLAINTS but if 1 is still reasonable as they say......and can any complaint be rephrased as a QUESTION!? but then that suggests WEAKNESS and god must NOT be seen as WEAK in a THE STRONGEST RULES WORLD!? so have at it scam busters! lets hear your DEMANDS or questions for god!?
    Did you have to create this fool named lexx?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Did you have to create this fool named lexx?
    funny thing is.....that would NOT be MY first question but i'm glad you ASKED IT!! becuz fool implys someone who is FOOLED or has been FOOLED which we could THEN further DEFINE accordingly as things like ACCORDS go!? the MISFITS might APPLY and does this have anything to do with ACCORDIANS and the PLAYERS of SUCH is another thing to consider!? can accordians play JAZZ which by the way is the ACCORDING of the ODD/OFF with the PERFECT and seeming RIGHT ON of PITCH/ UNISON/HARMONY!? but SUPPHOSE as if i had to WEAR SUCH a REMEDY to fix the underlying ISSUE!? but such is life as remedies go and 1 agrees to their APPLICATION by appendage or by HEAR!? which 1 is the MOST effective in CHANGE or ACCEPTANCE!? so then we might conclude that FOOLERY is mostly an ailment of the hearing!? and that hearing is more too sound recognition!? the separating of the HARMONIOUS from the REST!? the extraction by SURETY(bonding) from the NOISE!? the man made world we are born into is full of NOISE!? maybe fools are simply CAPTIVATED by that noise!? and surely foolery has its degrees!? the black and white of which can be called successful vs unsucessful fools!? how should we define a sucessful fool!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-21-2017 at 12:59 AM.
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

funny thing is.....that would NOT be MY first question but i'm glad you ASKED IT!! becuz fool implys someone who is FOOLED or has been FOOLED
    Establishing that you are a fool is a good start.
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Establishing that you are a fool is a good start.
    so how do we DEFINE a fool i asked you that!? is a person who TESTS/QUESTIONS the STATUS QUO a fool!? is THAT what you mean!? so we have fools and saints and SLY MEN!? which 1 are YOU joe!?

so how do we DEFINE a fool i asked you that!?
    Look in the mirror for your answer.

Look in the mirror for your answer.
    joe...you tryin ta say you live in a house without mirrors!? is that because you show NO reflection!?

you been WEARIN it so LONG joe, you've BECOME 1 ! you wanna try for DEPLORABLE TOO!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-22-2017 at 02:19 PM.

lexx at home posting on scam.com

no sports, no video games and why show a WHITE guy you AFRAID to OFFEND those you DISRESPECT!? or are you just claiming to be a WORLDLY HERO of some kind cuz of WHAT!? playing the ROLE of performing according to the PYRAMID of monetary RESPECT!? so tell us were you BORN into it like TRUMP or did you RISE from the GHETTO, black or jooish!? were you BORN in hawaii or just serve there in the military and make the right FREINDS!?

[QUOTE=lexx;1945239]so tell us were you BORN into it like TRUMP or did you RISE from the GHETTO, black or jooish!? were you BORN in hawaii or just serve there in the military and make the right FREINDS!? /QUOTE]

Is this a better picture of you lexx?

OK you been READIN trumps PLAY BOOK again!? but hey if your AFRAID to tell us about yourself just SAY IT!? no need to DEFLECT like trump!? what do you DO over there in the islands anyway!? were you in the service or a DODGER like your LEADER!? i mean BE PROUD like this guy!?

Name:  trumpvoter.png
Views: 101
Size:  228.7 KB

but anyway APART from me being the THORN in your side do you have any OTHER questions for god!? i mean yah we understand its kinda PERSONAL and we already KNOW god is ANYTHING but TRANSPARENT unless we consider transparent as INVISBLE and NON-EXISTANT but you DO realize YOU could make him VISIBLE by your WILLINGNESS to APPEAR TO ALL as they say!? what do you have to LOSE JOE!? at least tell us THAT if you CAN!? dont be a FAILURE like your BOY TRUMP?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CBNE25rtnE

ok joes not talking just selling vidoes!?that's cute and alluring but how does that relate to politics OR religion!? i mean anybody can make fancy videos and sell records and the such but where is the SUFFERING for jesus maybe you should consider THAT video as a AVOIDANCE SCHEME for PRETENDERS!?