+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Re: questions for god

Quote Originally Posted by lexx View Post
    i've never read the whole thing and prolly never will!! if i had nothing but free time i might tackle it!?
    Moby Dick was also a bastard to read. Herman Melvile. Boring as hell and the only part that I remember was where the prophet Elijah (I think) appeared and foretold of the impending disaster.

ADVENT........advenTURE!? the adventures of captain ahab!? may look up a synopsis or other appraisal of that book!? how and why does adventure begin!? is it only when we are THRUST into the UNKNOWN!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

ADVENT........advenTURE!? the adventures of captain ahab!? may look up a synopsis or other appraisal of that book!? how and why does adventure begin!? is it only when we are THRUST into the UNKNOWN!?
    Or does it begin when we look for it. Mine began when I broke down the fence. Well that's the latest one. My lady adventures were the longest running saga. If all of them turn up at my funeral service or memorial service (as by body goes to science or the zoo) theres gonna be a shortage of finger food haha.

Quote Originally Posted by chesty View Post
    Or does it begin when we look for it. Mine began when I broke down the fence. Well that's the latest one. My lady adventures were the longest running saga. If all of them turn up at my funeral service or memorial service (as by body goes to science or the zoo) theres gonna be a shortage of finger food haha.
    the fence...LITERALLY!! and have martha stewart CATER!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

the fence...LITERALLY!! and have martha stewart CATER!!
    So many times I've asked "who the fcuk is Martha Stewart". Im gonna look this babe up. She must be something

Ok. I looked her up. Looks like she's bin a bad girl. There's a certain look in her eye I like. I'd definitely give her some "quality time" . Perhaps even some "finger food" .

Holy shit!!! Shes 76!!!! Ah what the hell haha.
    Last edited by chesty; 08-03-2017 at 06:05 AM. Reason: shock

DESTROY CHESTY THE SNAKE!