+ Reply to Thread

you cant fool all the people

so what do people think of their new RESIDENT at the WH!? try to ACT surprised!!

Name:  young-americans-poll-trump.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  34.7 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: you cant fool all the people

Name:  trumpregret.jpg
Views: 161
Size:  64.0 KB
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

This IS what the major news outlets/ultra-liberal media WANT you to believe: "Oh we Trump supporters have really screwed up! We really regret voting for him!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

So yeah. "you cant fool all the people"
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by amhp View Post
    This IS what the major news outlets/ultra-liberal media WANT you to believe: "Oh we Trump supporters have really screwed up! We really regret voting for him!!!"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa........

So yeah. "you cant fool all the people"
    so tell us WHAT was YOUR main reason from the GUT for supporting this KNOWN CRIMINAL according to ordinary applicable standards of GOOD conduct aside from the LAWFUL DODGING and LAWYERING to PERSONAL GAIN allowed from such LAW!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-21-2017 at 08:50 PM.

Let me make one thing clear. I don't think Trump was the best candidate.
    However, the prospect of a democrat candidate with FBI cases and other quite scandalous behaviors (misdeeds, abuses of power, negligence, etc.) swirling around her, frightened the shit out of me. We know that Hillary lied to the FBI but was not held accountable. It was obvious.
    I find it hypocritical of you to call Trump a known criminal (NOT TRUE) when it really IS so of whom was our only other viable presidential candidate (Clinton).
    Also, I thought it was great that the nation rallied (more so) against the establishment and elected the underdog.
    I fully acknowledge Trump's character faults (arrogance and narcissism) and the fact that he's just not a great orator.
    However, I thought his election was a sign that the nation wasn't completely snowballed by the previous administration's failures and that we're fed-up enough to vote outside of the box. It's kind of similar to the rise of Ross Perot in '92 (at that time, I wanted him to win).
    There really are a myriad of factors which cast Trump into the arena. It's too bad you can't at least appreciate why this man was elected. The truth of the matter is now we have a sore-loser mentality on the left which completely poisons the already toxic environment on Capitol Hill (as well as the liberal news media-which makes-up MOST of the national news outlets). The liberal mantra is: resist, resist, resist! It's retarded and infantile.
    Don't get caught-up in all the left's lies and attempts to completely delegitimize and destroy Trump. They already SAID they were going to do it!!!! Look at the stupid story they (Lisa Maddow) tried to make out of Trump's 2005 tax return when there was NO story there at all. EVERY FRICKIN THING this guy does is supposedly scandalous. You have to realize he WON'T catch a break with the extremely left-leaning democrats (which IS the current state of the democrat party) or the propaganda leftist media.
    Also note that Obama's 2014 travel ban on predominantly Muslim nations was met with ZERO resistance from the federal courts from which we see judicial halts being imposed on Trump's current travel ban(s), as another example of how the deck is being stacked against him.
    The unfairness abounds against Trump and you know it.
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

wow long rant!! but i am surprised to hear you say i was FRIGHTENED of the clintons!? and also that somehow you can look past trumps outrageous and disrespectful behavior!? as if its an ACT or he's just had 1 too many!? is it some kinda GETS YOUR HANDS DIRTY man thing!? i think trumps ATTEMP to pretend to care about the FORGOTTEN people of the NEW ECONOMY is a TOTAL CON JOB!! things can NEVER go back to how they were!! whatever that was.....i was just remembering the other day wouldn't it be nice for america to all go to bed when the tv stations signed off at night!?

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Name:  trumpjakass.jpg
Views: 46
Size:  42.2 KB

Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

actually JOE i think that has MERIT!! but you do realize that any candidate is easliy dependent on the SUPPORTING structure and tends to go with that FLOW as it were/is!? and that includes the GOFERS that blew off the bernie RUSH!?