+ Reply to Thread

trumps budget proposal

GIMME a BREAK!! it's freakin OBVIOUS who wrote this BUDGET PROPOSAL!! BANNON!! just like the stupid immigration BAN!! you can SMELL the ALT-RIGHT influence like a body in the trunk of a car!!
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

Re: trumps budget proposal

Anyone watching March madness? Don't you love the upsets?
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

lets hope the MADNESS extends to the whitehouse and we get the UPSET/ELIMINATION of the YEAR!?
    i do not endorse/recommend any advertising on scam.com associated with my name /posts or otherwise. thank you

of course there's HOPE that the congress WONT go along with the WH budget proposals!? many republicans have voiced DISSENT already!! for instance...... The Trump administration somehow managed to write a budget that amps up military spending and simultaneously pissed off Lindsey Graham. This is the guy who loves war so much he wanted to put American boots on the ground in Syria. It's like handing Cheech Marin a bag of weed and having him throw it back at you in disgust!!

March madness is awesome!

Very exciting time of year!
    Originally Posted by nomaxim
    Sorry there ''ohein56', but it appears that 'Joecool44' does not have the position that you envision on this topic.

'Joecool44' has, as a matter of routine, refuted most of your accusations
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax74 View Post
    Some people have the ability to think critically, some do not. ohein obviously doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    March madness is awesome!

Very exciting time of year!
    by the SOUND of it 1 would think you live in VEGAS!? so you got any DESPOSABLE MONEY in the FOOLS GAME!? let us in on who's your BOOKY!? we all want to WIN!! and by the WAY your OFF topic i let you go the FIRST time...call it sympathy for the mentally CHALLENGED!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-18-2017 at 06:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joecool44 View Post
    Anyone watching March madness? Don't you love the upsets?
    hey joe i see why you voted for TRUMP you use the same TACTICS of DISTRACTION via LIBERAL POPULISM!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-18-2017 at 06:17 PM.

so we SEE trumps budget is trying to CUT what is called WASTEFULL spending on LOSERS yet we also see if he STAYED in the white house instead of PLAYING the RICH GUY GAME at taxpayers EXPENSE by bumming it at his fav SPOT down in florida on WEEKENDS many of the PROGRAMS he wants to CUT could easily BE AFFORDED!? i mean who HATES PBS or CANCER reaearch for instance!? maybe the low life GRUNTS who hang out at bars and HOOT and HOLLER over SPORTS!? this RESIDENT JACKASS is just saying KNOCK the chip off my shoulder or SHUTUP!? ok do i mean trump or bannon!? you know i might have to think about that!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-18-2017 at 11:46 PM.

Trump's opposition is handily given SOOOOOO much negative info from the alt-left propaganda media, that there is no room for ANY positives in the budget proposal (or anything the guy does, for that matter). Man! Where the hell were Obama's critics in the same news organizations? Oh, that's right. They all slept in the same bed together.

Anyway,...
    Don't worry, dems, there's still plenty of money to spend in the plan!!!
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

Ya know: SPREAD DA WEALTH AROUND!!!
    A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by amhp View Post
    Ya know: SPREAD DA WEALTH AROUND!!!
    are you SAYING that that idea is FOREIGN in ITSELF as if YOU had such WEALTH to GIVE OUT as they say!?

I was merely humorously quoting Obama. Why is it such a bad idea when it comes from a conservative libertarian?

(heeheehee)
    Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by amhp View Post
    I was merely humorously quoting Obama. Why is it such a bad idea when it comes from a conservative libertarian?

(heeheehee)
    i actually LIKE some libertarain IDEALS (like higher education) you might say and many CANSERTATIVE 1's TOO!? it seems to me no matter what is DITRIBUTED it tends to be UNBALANCED or UNsupervised at the RIGHT CONSIDERATIONS you might say!? i mean sure give a homeles guy $5 but DONT follow up on what he spends it on!? not in a CRITICAL sense but a GUIDING 1!? and what is the DIFF between to 2!? TIME SPENT!?
    Last edited by lexx; 03-22-2017 at 08:16 PM.

i see that his BUDGET is gonna likely FAIL just like healthcare has so far!? with the stupid small cuts to the lefts favorite programs and then he has the balls to say.....NOT 1 DEM VOTED FOR IT!?